Prishna New FF: Qabool Hai - Chapter 5 Pg 18 - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
Wow wow wow, what a great chapter, Pinto kidnaps Krishna, I hope you give a lot of romance in this, this is one awesome chapter, do continue soon please =)
Originally posted by kmfan_2

Fiza - It would be great if we get an update today - at least a short one!!!! please...😊

Sorry not possible today I had a lot of Homework, but I will try and update a small chapter by Wednesday 😊
Originally posted by RagvirFan123

Wow wow wow, what a great chapter, Pinto kidnaps Krishna, I hope you give a lot of romance in this, this is one awesome chapter, do continue soon please =)

Thanks Azifa πŸ˜ƒ and yep there will be a lot of Romance during this Kidnap πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³ and will try and update soon 😊
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

Thanks Azifa πŸ˜ƒ and yep there will be a lot of Romance during this Kidnap πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³ and will try and update soon 😊

That's great I can't wait for your next update =)
Wow this was really an outstanding chapter I really loved new kidnapper Pintu singh. wow wow wow Keep writing and please please try to continue your SS tooπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by RagvirFan123

That's great I can't wait for your next update =)

Thanks Azifa Embarrassed πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Prishna_DBPS

Wow this was really an outstanding chapter I really loved new kidnapper Pintu singh. wow wow wow Keep writing and please please try to continue your SS tooπŸ˜‰

Thanks Rachna and I will hopefully update soon and will also update my SS as well πŸ˜ƒ
Fizu First of all I am extremly Sorry for commenting so so late here . Very Sorry for that *Holds ears*  . 

And Now about the Update ..I am totally Speechless . U said very correct that I really didn't expected the Kidnap .And Wow the way Pintu kidnapped her , his Anger , his Attitude , his care and concern for Krishna everything was so so mindblowing and too Stylish πŸ‘ . I completely loved Pintu's character . Loved how they both fall asleep in last on each other.Can't wait for next update . You are simply amazing Writer Fizu . Keep it up πŸ‘
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Fizu First of all I am extremly Sorry for commenting so so late here . Very Sorry for that *Holds ears*  . 

And Now about the Update ..I am totally Speechless . U said very correct that I really didn't expected the Kidnap .And Wow the way Pintu kidnapped her , his Anger , his Attitude , his care and concern for Krishna everything was so so mindblowing and too Stylish πŸ‘ . I completely loved Pintu's character . Loved how they both fall asleep in last on each other.Can't wait for next update . You are simply amazing Writer Fizu . Keep it up πŸ‘

It's Ok Moni, and thanks Moni and yeah Pinto's character is turning out nicely isn't it? 😳 and thanks Moni for calling me an amazing writer and will try and update really soon πŸ˜ƒ

Wow Wow Fizu What an Awesome update πŸ€— Loved each and every part N ofcourse loved Pintuji's character πŸ˜‰ Waiting for lott of Romance and just can't wait for next update 😳