Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

snigdha_arsha

IF-Sizzlerz

snigdha_arsha

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

|| Happy Birthday Candy ||

Happy Birthday Candy...

May you enjoy your birthday to the fullest..

Have lots of fun n masti.

N due a party is here, you will have to give me ur bday partyy when I come 2 Mumbai.

U r my best friend in IF and boyfriend too.

You were there fr me always!

Missing dose days of midnight spamming n continuous blabbering..

Here is a small gift for u..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Ayesshhaa-....Tamanna

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~* HAPPYYY BIRTHDAYYY CANDYYY *~*" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snigdha_arsha

IF-Sizzlerz

snigdha_arsha

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
~ Wishes from Poppy ~

Hmm... mujhe pata hai kitne bhi log wish kare u ll be waiting for my wishes haina  Happy Birthday  (u knw na inn emoticons mai hug nahi haiso ye lo Hug)

Abhi teko rulana to bohot aasaan hai but meri pyaari sensitive darling ko mai nahi rulaungi 

Itna bolungi ki love u alot tujh jaisi kamini meri frnd bani i m so much blessed aaj na meri ek aur dost ka bday bhi hai vo wait kar rahi hai but 1st maine teko wish kia bhale hi ye wishes advance mai likha hai but reality ka to pata hai na 

Candy i miss u alot hum dost kaise bane kyu bane(ye kaisa statement hai Tongue) nahi pata but itna pata hai ki koi humari ye dosti ko online dosti to nahi bolega ur one of the best part of my life bhale hi har din baat na kar pau but har din sochti zaroor hu tere baare mai aur mere dosto ko bolti hu ki ek kamini hai jo mujhe kamini bolti hai aur har time call history mai naam first rehta hai uska everyone here knows u nd u too know maine tumhe meow se bhi zyada baar phone pe baat kia samajh nahi aata ki ham sab agar ek saath hote to kya hota we could have ruled the world hai ki nahi bol

Likhne ko to bohot kuch hai but kya karu ek din phone karke rula dungi aaj itna hi Happy Birthday may god give all the happiness to u in this world Dil se...(Meri Sharon *the new Dazzler*)

..-Ayesshhaa-....Tamanna

rocksravya11

IF-Rockerz

rocksravya11

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
wish her happy birthday from my side also ...may all her dreams cme true..wish her all success..have  a nice day n have a blast...Smile

..-Ayesshhaa-..snigdha_arsha

..Tamanna

IF-Stunnerz

..Tamanna

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Candy, May god bless you =)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Ayesshhaa-..

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Happy B'day :) may you have many more :D

snigdha_arsha

-FrozenRain-

Coolbie

-FrozenRain-

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday NJ..
May all ur wishes come true..
Rock the days ahead...

snigdha_arsha

Radiance.

IF-Rockerz

Radiance.

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Happy B'day...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.