Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Why didn't Mona LICK Pradeep's shoes????

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Bas, issi ki toh kasar baaki thi. AngryAngryAngry It would have really gladdened Ekta Kapoor's sadistic heart to see a woman shown her "TRUE POSITION"...licking her husband's feet!! After all it doesn't matter if her husband is a cheater, drunkard, couch potato who can't look after his own kids, he still is her PATI PARMESHWAR and every Indian woman must eventually go back to her Pati.

And why stop at licking his shoes...why not his A**???? DeadDeadDeadDead

Sorry, can't write any more as my feelings for Ekta Kapoor and her CVs if expressed in words will violate all the rules of IF. Thumbs DownNukeErmm

It's goodbye to this pathetic show for me. If I watch it another day, i might end up doing something violent. But I might still come here to vent out my feelings. See you, friends. Thanks for being my partners in suffering. Cry

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

drpallavigoelranmarpyariJannat786PrincessRusmrity2012ajain73Ashmythakalyasvidya0906Inkpen4877lifeztufakruzaishrayrtmsswethasyam08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why didn't Mona LICK Pradeep's shoes????" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Tussi mujhe chod ke jaa rahe ho Cry

Completely with you on this. I have no hope left and I can't fool myself anymore that in the next episode logic and bit of reality will return. So I have decided to stop watching this horrendous show. This show is bad for my health. Sitting through an episode means 20 minutes of boiling my own blood!!!

Too bad that there is no TRP rating for 2 weeks. I really wanted to know the result of this patheticness shown by BalaJi

Edited by aishray - 24 October 2012 at 8:00pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessRuajain73vishwapakruzmadhubansenrtmsblytonswethasyam08

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Aish, the TRP blackout is for about 5 weeks (till December). By then, they will probably have shown Mona washing PraCreep's feet and drinking the water. Too bad (for Ekta) that by then no one will be there to watch it.

And I will not leave IF for a stupid show. After years I have found good friends here Smile. Will keep coming to bash this piece of crap. Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessRusmrity2012aishrayInkpen4877madhubansenakruzrtmsswethasyam08

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
i agree with u- blyton n aisha.can't watch this  show any more.will get heart-attack yaar.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessRuaishraymadhubansenakruzblytonswethasyam08

smrity2012

smrity2012

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blyton

Aish, the TRP blackout is for about 5 weeks (till December). By then, they will probably have shown Mona washing PraCreep's feet and drinking the water. Too bad (for Ekta) that by then no one will be there to watch it.

And I will not leave IF for a stupid show. After years I have found good friends here Smile. Will keep coming to bash this piece of crap. Wink
I have already told this in my other posts that they should start showing us Mona's heartiest respect for her cheater hubby "washing feet and drinking the water"..that will satisfy her emotion and EKs hidden thoughts for women...perfect way to show how cheap and helpless women can be..they have no place to go other than getting back to their cheat /selfish/looser hubby.Angry

I am not sure if CVs read this forum, then they will understand how much we hate their show and how people are rejecting the story day by day.

Pradeep can sleep with other lady in front of Mona, his kids, his parents but Mona can't even call Vineet by name, she has to still call him "Vineet Sir" because she is not yet ready for it...also it reminds me BALH where Priya calls Rajat "rajat Sir" because she has no feeling for him. So in same token, we can assume, Mona has no feeling for Vineet.Confused

I didn't watch Mona's old serial JJKN, but I know she is a good actor, however whatever she is doing in this show not acceptable..being a good actor she can't accept such poor character...she is been given the worst  character here.Dead

Edited by smrity2012 - 24 October 2012 at 2:14pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenakruzrtmsaishrayblyton

kalyas

kalyas

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Honestly the episode was disgusting and the Precap was even more...

I am done with this show... Good bye

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenrtmsaishrayblyton

akruz

Goldie

akruz

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
I was thinking like ,really?????????????...can Mona actually touch pradeeps feet...I think the entire crew forgot why Mona is at this juncture in the first place...wasnt it because of Pradeep and his cheating nature that Mona was deserted and had to get remarried...and now both r behaving as if something else forced these remarriages upon them...what a wonderful story...Mona,...just one word to u...only Pradeep is the right candidate for u...not anyone else in this whole world...i just realized that a woman with no self respect like u shud only end up with a guy like Pradeep onlyAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashmythartmsaishraymadhubansenblyton

farabi

IF-Dazzler

farabi

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
agree wt u. n ur tital just crack me up...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansen

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.