Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

What's up with RK's Mom?

TheJake IF-Sizzlerz
TheJake
TheJake

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Erm, I watched today's episode!

Ok, seeing the flashbacks - Got an idea. Feel sorry for Malik but he is very annoying!! So not like that guy! I loved RM's breakfast scene! Excellent scene between hubby and wife who do not even like each other properly! Lame creatives of EHM should learn something from em! Loved the scene! So, M's in love with R? Did she realize it yet? I did not like their BG tho! Too dramatic and low! *Shrugs*

By the way, what's up with RK's mom? She seemed to be doray-daling on her Bahu! I mean, we get it she is gorgeous but I wonder - was she trying to give Madhu some kind of impression that she was as smart as Madhu in her Jawani by giving her her old Saree? Huh.

Oh, did I mention I like RK's secretary? His sarcastic comment to RK's sister in law was ... Ha Ha Ha! ROFL

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

Alinaaliiedward420truthtellerUdita4GodSmackZenaJlove_me_notZeal-DDRukhluvMaan1mangaloreDoracakenlm4--Rose--maria090_Chinmayi_-optimist-utopia88Sofnasuk19-SmexyGhost-The.Lannister_innocent_EvIlNeSs_RoCkZNeelum.drashti-chrys-

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Good to see you here Jake! Yep, the breakfast scene was cute!Day Dreaming

Bittu ji /rk's secretary  put Dipali in her place which was a treat to watch!Smile

RK's mom has always been sweet towards MB but I wonder if that will change once she finds out that MB's father Mallik shot RK. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RukhluvMaan-optimist-TheJake

_innocent_ IF-Stunnerz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
I love Malik <3 He is amazingLOL Only guy who doesnt seem to be forgetting the past,  but yessh his plotting is getting a bit too much! And uff Radha just cracks me up, the whole sweetness of hers is beyond my grasp, if she truly cared, she would have been there to ensure her son didnt isolate himself the way he did.

Breakfast scene was fantastic. Loved their communicationLOL and that smile hayeee<3LOL
And Hawww, you aur here?ShockedLOL Good going BudLOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Doracake-optimist-TheJake

-optimist- IF-Sizzlerz
-optimist-
-optimist-

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Shammo is one of my fav char from beginning too...Morally & ethically he is completely wrong but being father of MB he's right at his own place...Embarrassed 
Radhaji's char is more sweet than chocolate LOLI like her few scenes only because that actress is excellent.../loved that breakfast sceneHeartDD was so cute & Vivu's smile was killerEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_innocent_

GodSmack Senior Member
GodSmack
GodSmack

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
yaah today's epi was fan-stic...! the breakfast scene was superb..! but at the end the episode my smiling face was likeShocked THE killer Shummu..!Angry yaah muzhe pata hai ki woh apni jagha pe right hai but...! usse yeh nahi karna 4ahiye..! THAT"S ALL PLEAsE koi ShummU KO vapas Hospital Le jaO muzhe lagta hai uska ilaj puri tarah se nahi hua...!ROFLROFL THE MAD MAN...!

Edited by GodSmack - 24 October 2012 at 1:07pm

TheJake

TheJake IF-Sizzlerz
TheJake
TheJake

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

I love Malik <3 He is amazingLOL Only guy who doesnt seem to be forgetting the past,  but yessh his plotting is getting a bit too much! And uff Radha just cracks me up, the whole sweetness of hers is beyond my grasp, if she truly cared, she would have been there to ensure her son didnt isolate himself the way he did.

Breakfast scene was fantastic. Loved their communicationLOL and that smile hayeee<3LOL
And Hawww, you aur here?ShockedLOL Good going BudLOL 

I'm not here! You're following me. Like always. LOL

_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Stunnerz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Hahahah, jahan aap wahan meinLOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Chinmayi_TheJake

madmadona IF-Rockerz
madmadona
madmadona

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
i think radhaji might change sometimes, if she gets to know that the shooter is malik
the whole thing will b messed up in rk & madhu's life & family
cvs pls don't change shammu as villainShocked

maria090

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index