Rab Se Sohna Isshq

This is London Daljeetji, Kiss Me!

ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
omg guys awsomeee episode. this has been such a great week for RSSI

I wish i was doing the update again today lol LOVEDDD IT.

Daljeet has to be the cutest husband in the WORLD

When they were both in bed together staring at each other. Funniest part "Sahibaji meh kuch kahu...mujko sharm aryi hai"

Then in the Park our fun Sahiba standing on the bench screaming how much she loves daljeetji!!!
image ru

But out of the whole episode my fav fav fav part. When Sahiba falls from the bench, Daljeet catches her and she tries to kiss him on the lips And Daljeeet gets super duper shy and says "What are u doing Sahiba ppl r looking Sahiba in return says "This is london Daljeetji everything goes here" LOLLL Loved it but our daljeet still didn't let her kiss him hahahahaha to cuteee

Guys don't miss it!!!!!!😳

free picture hosting

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abouttime thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ahh..i missed today's epi.but thanks for putting up the beautiful pics.if possible put sahiba's mission kiss pics also😆
did daljit really say"mujhe sharam aa raha hei?"hei bhagwan.😆
daljit is such a gentleman,and sahiba is so natkhat,chulbuli,their  jodi is like 50-50 biscuit.kch meetha kuch namkeen😆
liipsa thumbnail
lovely pics , 3rd pic luks best among all ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ even i loved today's episode so much.Edited by liipsa - 11 years ago
ana1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abouttime

ahh..i missed today's epi.but thanks for putting up the beautiful pics.if possible put sahiba's mission kiss pics also😆

did daljit really say"mujhe sharam aa raha hei?"hei bhagwan.😆
daljit is such a gentleman,and sahiba is so natkhat,chulbuli,their  jodi is like 50-50 biscuit.kch meetha kuch namkeen😆

he did loll dude seriously cutest thing, i want a husband like Daljeetji😆

haha pics for u:

and this is Daljeet's reaction:😆

images
ana1 thumbnail
Daljeet is just a forehead and hand kisser. Sahiba is a bit more bindas she goes straight for the lips Edited by ana1 - 11 years ago
abouttime thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=ana1]Daljeet is just a forehead and hand kisser. Sahiba is a bit more bindas she goes straight for the lips.
thats true😆you remember the bigben episode,when shahiba was drunk she forcibly tried to kiss daljeet since she was in "the mood" and daljeet looked on as if sky is about to fall on his head😆
sahiba is very high-figh na.therefore she goes directly for the lips😆another old episode i remember is sahiba told daljeet that although she doesnt  understand much english,but she still reads magazines to look at the models 😉.i guess thats how she gets all these ideas🤣
oh btw,i cant quote your pics sice i am a newbie.bt the first picturre is just so awsum man.and the second one is🤣what is Daljeet?when will you learn?😆thank you so much for sharing them.😃Edited by abouttime - 11 years ago
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Nice post and i also liked how Sahiba stand on the bench and shouted 'I love you Daljeet ji' and as she is about to fall, Daljeet grabs her in time 
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I loved all these recent episodes. Daljeet and Sahiba are just too cute, ahhh, I need a Daljeet in my life! ðŸ˜› I'm so glad Sahiba chose Daljeet.. I can't wait to see more romantic scenes from them... ðŸ˜ƒ
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
sajeet are perfect together... they are so cute... and yup that scene when she asked for a kissy was awesome...

Sajeet rokk.. <3

Nice post :)