Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Anushka Traps Pradeep Singh...!!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by unniknairtcr

i think about 75% of the audience will be  from the below level ,not the ones who express their views through computer.so naturally the CVs r made for them too.
whatever a hus do ,they still stick on the wives who stay with him & love him that s why the serials r made this way,i think.
anushka ll show her true color & trap pradeep,but he has his loving ,caring wife to save him,so no prob.
we cant tolerate a wife who does everything to a hus,who left her with 3 kids.but the other audience will accuse mona if she leaves pradeep & marry vineet..ekta knows this very well.

Agreed that only a section of the viewers even have access to a computer. But I don't think in the 21st century, Indian viewers are so screwed that they will accept this kind of stuff. (Or maybe I have too high an opinion of them?)  From the day the news of Mona uniting with Pradeep came out, the show's TRPs started plummeting. So it means even the others don't like this track.

Anyway, the truth will be out in the first week of December Smile.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsaishray

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anushka Traps Pradeep Singh...!!! (Page 3)" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
I feel that the purpose of entertainment (Indian TV) is to trigger a reaction out of the audiance and not to comatose them. Life isn't picture perfect!!

Almost every new idea or insight encounters resistance, but I am sure that if you handle them with care and present them in the right way you can reach out to a section of those "below level' audiance who don't have an access to computers. They might not immediately embrace what they see and hear on TV, but I am sure they start talking about it. Even if such a conversation starts on a negative note or is loaded with emotions I still believe a conversation/ discussion is the first step to open closed minds.

If Mona decides to leave Pradeep there is a part of audiance that will slam Mona and there is a part that will applaude Mona. More important is there might be a part that will start thinking and discussing if Mona has done the right thing or not. You will never have 100% support and there is actually no such thing as the right time for change. That is why an influential person like Ekta should do what she feels is right which unfortunately she doesn't! Ekta sticks to old patterns.

Edited by aishray - 27 October 2012 at 9:59am

rtmsblyton

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

rtmsblyton

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishray

I feel that the purpose of entertainment (Indian TV) is to trigger a reaction out of the audiance and not to comatose them. Life isn't picture perfect!!

Almost every new idea or insight encounters resistance, but I am sure that if you handle them with care and present them in the right way you can reach out to a section of those "below level' audiance who don't have an access to computers. They might not immediately embrace what they see and hear on TV, but I am sure they start talking about it. Even if such a conversation starts on a negative note or is loaded with emotions I still believe a conversation/ discussion is the first step to open closed minds.

If Mona decides to leave Pradeep there is a part of audiance that will slam Mona and there is a part that will applaude Mona. More important is there might be a part that will start thinking and discussing if Mona has done the right thing or not. You will never have 100% support and there is actually no such thing as the right time for change. That is why an influential person like Ekta should do what she feels is right which unfortunately she doesn't! Ekta sticks to old patterns.

bang on Aisha.Clapbut the thing is that cvs hv messed things upAngryekta alone is nt influential,mona too.there will be change,even if it is a little,that too in all types of  audience.the thing is they should present it in a logical n appealing way.

Edited by rtms - 27 October 2012 at 12:39pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Inkpen4877aishrayblyton

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.