Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Anushka Traps Pradeep Singh...!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

babybon19

Groupbie

babybon19

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
This story will go like this Mona will save Pradeep. Mona will find clues and make everyone believe that Pradeep is innocent.Pradeep will realize how Anu didnt tell him abt her past and also murdered Shaurya...Vinnet will remain as a good frnd...Mona and Pradeep back togther... 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anushka Traps Pradeep Singh...!!! (Page 2)" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

preep

IF-Rockerz

preep

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prernacda

are you for real...cannot believe there are those who want them back together...esp praedeep the egoistic self centered..b

pradeep realised his mistake so should be given second chance.

smrity2012

smrity2012

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preep

[QUOTE=prernacda]are you for real...cannot believe there are those who want them back together...esp praedeep the egoistic self centered..b

[/QUOTE

So I guess you are one of the Moneep Fan.I don't blame you..there must be some audience who like to watch them together and thats why EK is going ahead.

Yes, he realized his mistake, but how a woman can forget all the humiliation a guy gave her. All the trauma and uncertianity she and her kids face..how she could ever trust the guy who could get carried away so easily...the guy sleeps and lives with another lady and then questions to his wife and also doubts her being pregnant...these are not mistakes , I guess those show how truely he loves her...i guess in few cases he says " he doesn't love Mona",he was only married to her".

Anyway, I am not wasting my time here..I don't need to convince you or anybody ...I am fully convinced that KHTV is aim to insult women.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yomammaprernacdablyton

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 6:33pm | IP Logged

are you for real...cannot believe there are those who want them back together...esp praedeep the egoistic self centered..b

He got his second chance when Mona begged him to return and not to leave his family who needed him in every possible way! Pradeep didn't give a damn and he left! He roamed around with the love of his life for nearly a year and is about to marry her! Add to this that Pradeep never ever left an opportunity to humiliate Mona publicly or privately. Now that things aren't as rosy as he thought to be he suddenly realises his mistake?? His wife who he didn't choose to be with, he never loved and who he only saw as responsibility should give him a chance? A chance for what?? A chance for Pradeep to be sorry for his horrendous deeds commited to Mona and his innocent children for the rest of his life. Sure!!!

Mona should NEVER EVER make the mistake to take Pradeep back!!! Even if he becomes a saint! A woman should do everything to uphold her pride, self esteem and dignity. That is when she earns respect! A respected woman moves on in life and shouldn't give a scoundrell like Pradeep a chance (whatever that means)!! Forgive, but never FORGET!

Edited by aishray - 25 October 2012 at 6:47pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prernacdartmsblyton

prernacda

Goldie

prernacda

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishray

He got his second chance when Mona begged him to return and not to leave his family who needed him in every possible way! Pradeep didn't give a damn and he left! He roamed around with the love of his life for nearly a year and is about to marry her! Add to this that Pradeep never ever left an opportunity to humiliate Mona publicly or privately. Now that things aren't as rosy as he thought to be he suddenly realises his mistake?? His wife who he didn't choose to be with, he never loved and who he only saw as responsibility should give him a chance? A chance for what?? A chance for Pradeep to be sorry for his horrendous deeds commited to Mona and his innocent children for the rest of his life. Sure!!!

Mona should NEVER EVER make the mistake to take Pradeep back!!! Even if he becomes a saint! A woman should do everything to uphold her pride, self esteem and dignity. That is when she earns respect! A respected woman moves on in life and shouldn't give a scoundrell like Pradeep a chance (whatever that means)!! Forgive, but never FORGET!

thank you my sentiments exactly : the true voice of reason...he is still self centered: that is the sad part and wants her...to save his sorry a**: no true repentance...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishrayblyton

unniknairtcr

Groupbie

unniknairtcr

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
i think about 75% of the audience will be  from the below level ,not the ones who express their views through computer.so naturally the CVs r made for them too.
whatever a hus do ,they still stick on the wives who stay with him & love him that s why the serials r made this way,i think.
anushka ll show her true color & trap pradeep,but he has his loving ,caring wife to save him,so no prob.
we cant tolerate a wife who does everything to a hus,who left her with 3 kids.but the other audience will accuse mona if she leaves pradeep & marry vineet..ekta knows this very well.

Edited by unniknairtcr - 25 October 2012 at 11:20pm

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by unniknairtcr

i think about 75% of the audience will be  from the below level ,not the ones who express their views through computer.so naturally the CVs r made for them too.
whatever a hus do ,they still stick on the wives who stay with him & love him that s why the serials r made this way,i think.
anushka ll show her true color & trap pradeep,but he has his loving ,caring wife to save him,so no prob.
we cant tolerate a wife who does everything to a hus,who left her with 3 kids.but the other audience will accuse mona if she leaves pradeep & marry vineet..ekta knows this very well.
 @ bold-no one will accuse mona.even my 65 yrs old grd mother don't want to see mona back with pradeep aft all the things he has done to her.anushka is nt  alone responsible for mona's plight.pradeep is infact more responsible for it.society is changing,shows can tread the  new path.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishrayblyton

fansush

IF-Sizzlerz

fansush

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
gud thots

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.