Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smrity2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: preep

pradeep realised his mistake so should be given second chance.
[/QUOTE

So I guess you are one of the Moneep Fan.I don't blame you..there must be some audience who like to watch them together and thats why EK is going ahead.

Yes, he realized his mistake, but how a woman can forget all the humiliation a guy gave her. All the trauma and uncertianity she and her kids face..how she could ever trust the guy who could get carried away so easily...the guy sleeps and lives with another lady and then questions to his wife and also doubts her being pregnant...these are not mistakes , I guess those show how truely he loves her...i guess in few cases he says " he doesn't love Mona",he was only married to her".

Anyway, I am not wasting my time here..I don't need to convince you or anybody ...I am fully convinced that KHTV is aim to insult women.

aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: preep

pradeep realised his mistake so should be given second chance.

He got his second chance when Mona begged him to return and not to leave his family who needed him in every possible way! Pradeep didn't give a damn and he left! He roamed around with the love of his life for nearly a year and is about to marry her! Add to this that Pradeep never ever left an opportunity to humiliate Mona publicly or privately. Now that things aren't as rosy as he thought to be he suddenly realises his mistake?? His wife who he didn't choose to be with, he never loved and who he only saw as responsibility should give him a chance? A chance for what?? A chance for Pradeep to be sorry for his horrendous deeds commited to Mona and his innocent children for the rest of his life. Sure!!!

Mona should NEVER EVER make the mistake to take Pradeep back!!! Even if he becomes a saint! A woman should do everything to uphold her pride, self esteem and dignity. That is when she earns respect! A respected woman moves on in life and shouldn't give a scoundrell like Pradeep a chance (whatever that means)!! Forgive, but never FORGET!
Edited by aishray - 11 years ago
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishray

He got his second chance when Mona begged him to return and not to leave his family who needed him in every possible way! Pradeep didn't give a damn and he left! He roamed around with the love of his life for nearly a year and is about to marry her! Add to this that Pradeep never ever left an opportunity to humiliate Mona publicly or privately. Now that things aren't as rosy as he thought to be he suddenly realises his mistake?? His wife who he didn't choose to be with, he never loved and who he only saw as responsibility should give him a chance? A chance for what?? A chance for Pradeep to be sorry for his horrendous deeds commited to Mona and his innocent children for the rest of his life. Sure!!!

Mona should NEVER EVER make the mistake to take Pradeep back!!! Even if he becomes a saint! A woman should do everything to uphold her pride, self esteem and dignity. That is when she earns respect! A respected woman moves on in life and shouldn't give a scoundrell like Pradeep a chance (whatever that means)!! Forgive, but never FORGET!

thank you my sentiments exactly : the true voice of reason...he is still self centered: that is the sad part and wants her...to save his sorry a**: no true repentance...

unniknairtcr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think about 75% of the audience will be  from the below level ,not the ones who express their views through computer.so naturally the CVs r made for them too.
whatever a hus do ,they still stick on the wives who stay with him & love him that s why the serials r made this way,i think.
anushka ll show her true color & trap pradeep,but he has his loving ,caring wife to save him,so no prob.
we cant tolerate a wife who does everything to a hus,who left her with 3 kids.but the other audience will accuse mona if she leaves pradeep & marry vineet..ekta knows this very well.
Edited by unniknairtcr - 11 years ago
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: unniknairtcr

i think about 75% of the audience will be  from the below level ,not the ones who express their views through computer.so naturally the CVs r made for them too.

whatever a hus do ,they still stick on the wives who stay with him & love him that s why the serials r made this way,i think.
anushka ll show her true color & trap pradeep,but he has his loving ,caring wife to save him,so no prob.
we cant tolerate a wife who does everything to a hus,who left her with 3 kids.but the other audience will accuse mona if she leaves pradeep & marry vineet..ekta knows this very well.

@ bold-no one will accuse mona.even my 65 yrs old grd mother don't want to see mona back with pradeep aft all the things he has done to her.anushka is nt  alone responsible for mona's plight.pradeep is infact more responsible for it.society is changing,shows can tread the  new path.
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: unniknairtcr

Agreed that only a section of the viewers even have access to a computer. But I don't think in the 21st century, Indian viewers are so screwed that they will accept this kind of stuff. (Or maybe I have too high an opinion of them?)  From the day the news of Mona uniting with Pradeep came out, the show's TRPs started plummeting. So it means even the others don't like this track.

Anyway, the truth will be out in the first week of December 😊.
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I feel that the purpose of entertainment (Indian TV) is to trigger a reaction out of the audiance and not to comatose them. Life isn't picture perfect!!

Almost every new idea or insight encounters resistance, but I am sure that if you handle them with care and present them in the right way you can reach out to a section of those "below level' audiance who don't have an access to computers. They might not immediately embrace what they see and hear on TV, but I am sure they start talking about it. Even if such a conversation starts on a negative note or is loaded with emotions I still believe a conversation/ discussion is the first step to open closed minds.

If Mona decides to leave Pradeep there is a part of audiance that will slam Mona and there is a part that will applaude Mona. More important is there might be a part that will start thinking and discussing if Mona has done the right thing or not. You will never have 100% support and there is actually no such thing as the right time for change. That is why an influential person like Ekta should do what she feels is right which unfortunately she doesn't! Ekta sticks to old patterns.

Edited by aishray - 11 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
What ? Anushka is a bitch and Pradeep is GOD eh ??

Can't believe KHTV can promote such krap.. it reminds me of KZK somehow where the guy insults the girl, disowns his own baby and throws her out of his house and still the girl keeps craving for him for 8 yrs 🤢 Pradeep is just a creepier version of the so called lead of KZK and KHTV, a creepier modified version of KZK 😡🤢

Kekta is disgusting.. Her thoughts are rotten to death.. She should stop making shows on Indian women 🤢 Mona gives me creeps these days with her 'Pati-parmeswar', oops, ex-pati-parmeswar krap.. I hate everyone in this show now.. Tolerating to see Anushka and Vineet's turnovers..

Otherwise Pradeep makes me puke and so does Mona nw ! 🤢
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishray

I feel that the purpose of entertainment (Indian TV) is to trigger a reaction out of the audiance and not to comatose them. Life isn't picture perfect!!

Almost every new idea or insight encounters resistance, but I am sure that if you handle them with care and present them in the right way you can reach out to a section of those "below level' audiance who don't have an access to computers. They might not immediately embrace what they see and hear on TV, but I am sure they start talking about it. Even if such a conversation starts on a negative note or is loaded with emotions I still believe a conversation/ discussion is the first step to open closed minds.

If Mona decides to leave Pradeep there is a part of audiance that will slam Mona and there is a part that will applaude Mona. More important is there might be a part that will start thinking and discussing if Mona has done the right thing or not. You will never have 100% support and there is actually no such thing as the right time for change. That is why an influential person like Ekta should do what she feels is right which unfortunately she doesn't! Ekta sticks to old patterns.

bang on Aisha.👏but the thing is that cvs hv messed things up😡ekta alone is nt influential,mona too.there will be change,even if it is a little,that too in all types of  audience.the thing is they should present it in a logical n appealing way.
Edited by rtms - 11 years ago