Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Kachra track episode

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Sizzlerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
When i was watching todays episode, my aunty said that why m watching these bakwaas, that time i told her that i am attached to the cast of the SNS team and not tracks.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvShaunSAJustlikethat1NazimKiDewaniani_gr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kachra track episode" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
LOL Some tracks do boggle minds don't they?Wink
But tell your aunty to think if she ever faced this issue Astha. Most probably yes. I remember the empty trash cans and the garbage all around the outside of the trashConfused It starts with just one person putting the garbage outside the trash bin to make other people litter the road.. 
Small such messages sent out, may make atleast a few properly use trash cans provided by the municipality which will make a slight difference. That is all.Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvShaunSANazimKiDewaniani_gr

ShaunSA

IF-Rockerz

ShaunSA

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

But tell your aunty to think if she ever faced this issue Astha. Most probably yes. I remember the empty trash cans and the garbage all around the outside of the trashConfused It starts with just one person putting the garbage outside the trash bin to make other people litter the road.. 
Small such messages sent out, may make atleast a few properly use trash cans provided by the municipality which will make a slight difference. That is all.Smile

Oh we have that every week in out street Harini. Every Thursday morning I wake up to the sound of Mum moaning that some houses have put their rubbish out in the street again for the dogs to strew around.

And yet the Municipality went to great pains a few months back to inform everyone that our rubbish days are now Fridays. They even went house to house telling people.

I don't understand people sometimes Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvVidishaaani_grJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaunSA

Oh we have that every week in out street Harini. Every Thursday morning I wake up to the sound of Mum moaning that some houses have put their rubbish out in the street again for the dogs to strew around.

And yet the Municipality went to great pains a few months back to inform everyone that our rubbish days are now Fridays. They even went house to house telling people.

People are the same everywhere ShaunOuch
And they are exactly like SB of today. They make fun of people who tell them to do the right thing because they consider it as 'mahaan' or 'stupid'Angry 
Really? But when it comes to increased flu and fever, these will be the first ones in line complaining about the government doing nothing to alleviate..Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ani_gr

ShaunSA

IF-Rockerz

ShaunSA

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ShaunSA

People are the same everywhere ShaunOuch
And they are exactly like SB of today. They make fun of people who tell them to do the right thing because they consider it as 'mahaan' or 'stupid'Angry 
Really? But when it comes to increased flu and fever, these will be the first ones in line complaining about the government doing nothing to alleviate..Confused

True. These are the very same ones who will moan and complain when something goes wrong. Forgetting that they contributed to the situation.

The best part. It is these very same people who let their dogs roam the streets to tear open the rubbish bags. 

It seems common sense is not so common the world over Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ani_grJustlikethat1

Vidishaa

IF-Rockerz

Vidishaa

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
My city is facing a major garbage problem...waste is being thrown everywhere in defiance of the new waste segregation rule and dengue cases are on the riseUnhappy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top