Debate Mansion

   

OBAMA vs Romney , who will win? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Joined: 24 September 2007

Posts: 44229

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by Summer3

OH that is good.
Hope you found all your old friends too like Sweetu LOLLOLHug
 
USA is changing so much, like all over the word. Obama is changing with the times about abortion etc.
Conservatives do not agree on many things but then times are changing and we have to be more tolerant.

Oh no, I think most of them have left IF, but it's okay. LOL

Yes, change is the only thing that's constant. If we're not changing, we're not growing as a society.
Oh they left. I know Sweetu said Good Bye many many timesLOL
She was a darling, n very funny.
 
Yes everything around us changes and we just have to accept it.
The stock market hoped for a Romney win, so that the Govt will throwaway more money buying more weapons etc. Already Europe is drowning, so the President has a serious task to do.
 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OBAMA vs Romney , who will win? (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Joined: 25 October 2007

Posts: 44059

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by Summer3

OH that is good.
Hope you found all your old friends too like Sweetu LOLLOLHug
 
USA is changing so much, like all over the word. Obama is changing with the times about abortion etc.
Conservatives do not agree on many things but then times are changing and we have to be more tolerant.

Oh no, I think most of them have left IF, but it's okay. LOL

Yes, change is the only thing that's constant. If we're not changing, we're not growing as a society.
Oh they left. I know Sweetu said Good Bye many many timesLOL
She was a darling, n very funny.
 
Yes everything around us changes and we just have to accept it.
The stock market hoped for a Romney win, so that the Govt will throwaway more money buying more weapons etc. Already Europe is drowning, so the President has a serious task to do.
 

Yes, but then I guess one of them was more final. LOL She and many others have left, but that has to happen one day. Can't be here forever. LOL

Yeah, both Romney and Obama had plans to throw away money. It just that I agree with what Obama wants to spend government money on. During times of such economic recession, a  Keynesian  economic style is needed. We need more support in social reforms during times of economic distress to help stimulate the economy and create more jobs. 

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Joined: 24 September 2007

Posts: 44229

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Ah sis gonna miss Sweetu but that us all part of changing and and growing up.

US is in serious financial crisis but it has managed to keep swimming, there is a huge challenge for Obama as past Presidents have been over spending on unnecessary things. sending a rocket to the moon or too much expenditure on defense does not help improve mattees. 


Edited by Summer3 - 10 November 2012 at 7:24pm

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Joined: 25 October 2007

Posts: 44059

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Yeah, she was not allowed to do IF by her parents or something like that. I don't remember though. Anyways, I just enjoy people while they are there, and once their gone, they're gone. I don't get that attached to anyone here because all these "encounters" will go away from here at some point.

Yes, you're right. President Obama's has decreased the unemployment rate to 8%, but he still needs to create more jobs by investing in social reforms. This will help stimulate the economy. Also, he will have to invest more in small businesses. This will add more stimulus to the economy by keeping capitalism still around. It adds movement by allowing small businesses to enter and leave different industries.

Well, President Bush's War on Terror was probably the biggest reason we are in so much debt. President Obama's stimulus packages did also increase the debt, but those are investments we need in order to keep America's economy flowing into the longterm. 

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Joined: 24 September 2007

Posts: 44229

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Yeah, she was not allowed to do IF by her parents or something like that. I don't remember though. Anyways, I just enjoy people while they are there, and once their gone, they're gone. I don't get that attached to anyone here because all these "encounters" will go away from here at some point.

Yes, you're right. President Obama's has decreased the unemployment rate to 8%, but he still needs to create more jobs by investing in social reforms. This will help stimulate the economy. Also, he will have to invest more in small businesses. This will add more stimulus to the economy by keeping capitalism still around. It adds movement by allowing small businesses to enter and leave different industries.

Well, President Bush's War on Terror was probably the biggest reason we are in so much debt. President Obama's stimulus packages did also increase the debt, but those are investments we need in order to keep America's economy flowing into the longterm. 
Yes too much IF is not good for students.
Yak Yak Yak and fail exams. That is what happened to some bright kids I understand. Yak Yak or play computer games. or watch too much TV serials.
Good thing is that these do keep the kids indoors.LOL
But online chat with strangers is dangerous !
 
Obama has a very difficult task ahead with Europe having huge problems. The concern is the long term drop in the value of the US$ if things do not improve.

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Joined: 25 October 2007

Posts: 44059

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Oh the dollar value will be dropping unfortunately. Perhaps our President has some plan to restore it, but let's see!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Summer3

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Joined: 24 September 2007

Posts: 44229

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Oh the dollar value will be dropping unfortunately. Perhaps our President has some plan to restore it, but let's see!
Yes I do hope so too.
One of the main issues is employment, and as long a people have work to do and can make a decent living they will not complain.

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Joined: 25 October 2007

Posts: 44059

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Oh the dollar value will be dropping unfortunately. Perhaps our President has some plan to restore it, but let's see!
Yes I do hope so too.
One of the main issues is employment, and as long a people have work to do and can make a decent living they will not complain.

Yeah, but there has to be more jobs for people to be getting hired. That's a major issues too. So many people are without work or are overqualified for the position they are working at (like myself LOL). 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Summer3

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Obama drops temple visit due to political pressure Summer3 7 424 21 October 2010 at 8:22pm
By Summer3
Obama's Secret plan:

2

jettythegod 11 609 05 January 2010 at 7:51am
By jettythegod
OBama's Bow in Japan- criticized.

2 3 4

Summer3 29 1560 19 November 2009 at 5:28pm
By baz786
Picking a fight: Obama vs Fox News Meena1 3 302 20 October 2009 at 2:28am
By chal_phek_mat
Obama deserves a Nobel Prize now!

2

Vinzy 15 896 13 October 2009 at 4:39am
By realitybites

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.