Debate Mansion

OBAMA vs Romney , who will win? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

CanadianAddict

Goldie

CanadianAddict

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Congrats to Obama but if you watched the foreign policy debate you would realize their foreign policy was almost identical.  Of course on the issues of women and minority rights Obama prevails.

However environmental issues were never addressed by both, and neither was a sufficient economic mandate. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipbaby53

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OBAMA vs Romney , who will win? (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CanadianAddict

Congrats to Obama but if you watched the foreign policy debate you would realize their foreign policy was almost identical.  Of course on the issues of women and minority rights Obama prevails.

However environmental issues were never addressed by both, and neither was a sufficient economic mandate. 

@ BOLD: Yes, it will be interesting to see what our President-elect has in store for us!

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

@ BOLD: Yes, it will be interesting to see what our President-elect has in store for us!
Hello sis hope you are doing goodTongue

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Hi, Summer bhai!! Big smile Yes, I'm doing fine! How are you doing? 

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged

OH sis I am less active on IF. Notice SRGMP has started. Let me know if any fabulous singers.
Have fun, and hope your work is fine.
Hug

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged

OH sis I am less active on IF. Notice SRGMP has started. Let me know if any fabulous singers.
Have fun, and hope your work is fine.
Hug

I had become less active for a while, and now b/c of SRGMP I've become active once again! LOL Thank you! Hope your work is going well too! Big smile Hug

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged

I had become less active for a while, and now b/c of SRGMP I've become active once again! LOL Thank you! Hope your work is going well too! Big smile Hug
OH that is good.
Hope you found all your old friends too like Sweetu LOLLOLHug

USA is changing so much, like all over the word. Obama is changing with the times about abortion etc.
Conservatives do not agree on many things but then times are changing and we have to be more tolerant.

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged

OH that is good.
Hope you found all your old friends too like Sweetu LOLLOLHug

USA is changing so much, like all over the word. Obama is changing with the times about abortion etc.
Conservatives do not agree on many things but then times are changing and we have to be more tolerant.

Oh no, I think most of them have left IF, but it's okay. LOL

Yes, change is the only thing that's constant. If we're not changing, we're not growing as a society.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top