OBAMA vs Romney , who will win?

Posted: 11 years ago

Though I like Obama and the fight seems 50/50, Stilll I think Obama will lose .
Several reasons as Romney is using the media to label China as an enemy and depicting them as cunning. China had risen purely due to discipline n handwork, they have good work ethics n high efficiency. China labor costs has been rising sharply but is still below that of the west as the cost of living is much lower. Hotel costs are very high.
Obama is still seen as colored which puts him at a disadvantage.
Obama has to come up with better strategy to win.iEdited by Summer3 - 11 years ago

Trump questions Obama's birthplace, legitimacy to be president

Reuters
Thursday, Oct 25, 2012

NEW YORK - Donald Trump offered to pay US$5 million (S$6.1 million) to the charity of President Barack Obama's choice if Obama releases his college and passport records, the real estate mogul and television personality said on Wednesday.

"Frankly, it's a check that I very much want to write," Trump said in a YouTube video released via his Twitter and Facebook pages.

Trump has questioned whether Obama's birth certificate issued by the state of Hawaii is legitimate, suggesting Obama was not born in the United States, which could have made him ineligible for the White House.

The White House released the long-form copy of Obama's birth certificate in 2011.

Trump did not say what he expected the college and passports records to reveal but was specific in saying he wanted to see all of Obama's college applications and records and his passport applications and records.

"President Obama is the least transparent president in the history of this country," Trump said in the video.

"If he releases these records it will end the question and indeed the anger of many Americans."

Trump, who had toyed with the idea of running for the 2012 Republican presidential nomination, said the deadline for the release of the documents was 5pm.

if Obama gets reelected, it will the longest job a brother ever had!!  ðŸ˜Š 
Originally posted by Prometeus

if Obama gets reelected, it will the longest job a brother ever had!!  ðŸ˜Š 

With Romney I expect World War 3.

Republicans love War ! Heil Hitler !

Well Bush always looked for an excuse to Attack the Middleeast, Obama pulled the US Forces out. 
Originally posted by Dostum

Sorry the break the news to you, but he didn't
That President was Trigger Happy
I think whatever happens but 'POPULARITY' always counts...

n according to this scenario, 
(ok...I know I'm being a bit over-confident)
but still, because of more popularity (comparatively), Obama will WIN!

As Summer bhai mentioned, he's done a lot to actually pull out the troops from the middle-east n has tried to do his best for the people even during the economic depression!

n his oratory, determination and involvement  in various other things like NASA, etc... is well known to have mesmerized enormous masses...
He has been very social also...
went to many countries n became friends with so many nations...going there n experiencing their culture...(like he went to India also with Mischelle)

So, I think OBAMA is the one who'll win!!

Well, Martin Luther's dream has come true...so, let's see for how long people love him n he also makes a remarkable position in the first nation's political scene!

As he said in his presidential speech, "There are no red states, no blue states, but only the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA"
n people also feel that it's not important that the president is from the democrats' side or republican's, 
but he should be hard-working n intelligent enough to hold all kindza responsibilities in his hands and maintains a peaceful environment!

We're better off with Obama.Edited by PigBenis - 11 years ago
Originally posted by be-happy-always

I think whatever happens but 'POPULARITY' always counts...

n according to this scenario, 
(ok...I know I'm being a bit over-confident)
but still, because of more popularity (comparatively), Obama will WIN!

As Summer bhai mentioned, he's done a lot to actually pull out the troops from the middle-east n has tried to do his best for the people even during the economic depression!

n his oratory, determination and involvement  in various other things like NASA, etc... is well known to have mesmerized enormous masses...
He has been very social also...
went to many countries n became friends with so many nations...going there n experiencing their culture...(like he went to India also with Mischelle)

So, I think OBAMA is the one who'll win!!

Well, Martin Luther's dream has come true...so, let's see for how long people love him n he also makes a remarkable position in the first nation's political scene!

As he said in his presidential speech, "There are no red states, no blue states, but only the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA"
n people also feel that it's not important that the president is from the democrats' side or republican's, 
but he should be hard-working n intelligent enough to hold all kindza responsibilities in his hands and maintains a peaceful environment!

Yes I hope so too.
The Republicans do not impress me.

Hmm results not out yet, but Obama is slightly ahead according to the polls.

But then it is best for the Americans to decide whom they want, because as we make our bed so must we lie on it.

I was surprised that even Christiano Ronaldo and Rooney back Obama.

Republicans should be conservative but unfortunately they are good in bankrupting the country and going to wars.