Punar Vivah

Haunted Expedition!AarYa SS pt6 pg46(Abby-Shubhi)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 53

Page 1
Page   of 53
Page 2 Page 53

Abby-GC-Crazy

IF-Sizzlerz

Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Hello everyone... Big smile
I and Shubhi(shubhika124) have decided to write a Short Story on our dear AarYa... Embarrassed
We are hoping that you guys will like it... Big smile
We would await your response... Smile
love you all.. Heart

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aarti..Aarti.." Yash moves around the house loosening his tie looking for Aarti because she's usually in the kitchen at this point of time. "Oh My God, Aarti are you playing your favourite hide and seek game with me." Yash screamed while entering his room and there he saw his lady love lying on her stomach on their huge cosy bed looking intently into the laptop. Yash raised his eyebrows thinking what his wify is so busy looking in that she failed to notice her handsome hubby. He mischievously smiled to himself and tip-toed towards Aarti and pulled her cheeks hard, "Good evening my dear wify." Aarti looked at Yash annoyed, "Yash, can't you see that I'm busy reading something. Uff! You're such a dodo." Yash looked at Aarti with his mouth turned into an absolute O. He instantly turned his back to Aarti and pouted, "I've just come from office tired and hungry of love and this is what I get." Aarti cutely wrapped her arms around Yash's neck and leaned on his back, "Aww! Now don't pout like that. I was looking to make a plan for our trip only." "Really?", Yash looked at Aarti with excitement and happiness oozing out of his entire being. Aarti laughed at the cute antics of her dear husband, "Well yes, I was just reading a spooky real story related to Bhangarh Fort and I thought that me, you, Pratik and Paridhi should go there. It would be a lot of fun. Plus, I haven't ever gone to any ghostly place so yea I really want to go." Yash for a moment looked at Aarti intently and suddenly burst off laughing. Aarti looked at Yash with a scowl, "Why are you laughing like a maniac?" Yash somehow controlled her laughter, "No ways Aarti. We aren't going to that fort. I'm no ways going to handle three timid beings." Now it was Aarti's turn to look at Yash with her mouth turned O, "C'mon Yash, I'm not so scared." Yash laughed off again, "Oh yea, do I have to remind you how you reacted at seeing my dark reflection during our honeymoon? Gosh! I wanted to make it romantic and you turned me into some ghost and turned the whole hotel upside down." Aarti looked apologetically towards Yash, "Gosh! Yash, please forget it now. It's been two years to that incident and now I'm stronger." Yash looked at Aarti with his raised eyebrows and Aarti sweetly sat on his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck, "Please, let's go." Yash couldn't deny such a sweet plea from his wify and so he agreed. Aarti instantly stood up and started jumping around like a baby. "Aarti, what if some ghost really comes behind you and starts chasing you?" Yash asked Aarti with a mischievous smile playing on his M-shaped lips. Aarti jumped onto Yash's lap. "Ouch! Aarti, you're heavy. Don't consider yourself light. It hurts." Aarti slapped Yash lightly, "Shut up! If the ghosts chase me, you'll anyways have to carry me like this and run away." Yash turned around making Aarti fall on the bed and Yash bent over her, "Oh yea, if that's how I get to save, then I'm going to especially ask the ghosts to chase you." Yash bent his head into the crook of Aarti's neck when Aarti stopped him, "Yash, we have more important things to do right now." Yash looked at Aarti making a puppy dog face to which Aarti instantly kissed Yash, "There are two people who we have to take along but to convince them is a job to do." Yash dipped his head back to Aarti's neck, "Oh no! That's going to be tough." Aarti laughed off lightly, "Absolutely! So let's get started." With that Aarti pushed Yash and ran off to convince Pratik and Paridhi.

"Oh c'mon! Paridhi, why are you so scared? It's just a spooky place. It would really be fun exploring it." Aarti exclaimed nth time in order to convince Paridhi to come along. While Yash was trying to convince Pratik, "Pratik, be a man dude. Don't be such a coward. Be brave and go and convince Paridhi to come along too." Both Yash and Aarti looked towards each other sighing through the window pane while Pratik and Paridhi were lost in their scary dreams of the Bhangarh fort. "No ways!" Both Pratik and Paridhi exclaimed at the same time and Yash and Aarti turned their heads to the coward sitting in front of them. Yash held Pratik's hand and dragged him to the room where Aarti and Paridhi were sitting, "C'mon you two. This is the last time I'm telling you. You two are coming with us and that's it. Now you're scared or whatsoever. I and Aarti tried to convince you too to let go of your timid self but you two are just pathetic. Since now you haven't left me with any other option. I order you both to pack your stuff because we are leaving tomorrow morning itself." With that Yash held Aarti's hand and dragged her back to their room. Aarti laughingly patted Yash's cheeks, "Gosh! My hubby gets so dominating sometimes." Yash smiled and looked at his wife, "With such weirdos around me, I have to turn dominating." Aarti showed her tongue to Yash and ran to the washroom while Yash changed in the room itself.

After a while Aarti came out of the washroom drying her hair with the towel when they hear a knock. "Come in." Yash called out and instantly saw Pratik entering their room, "Bhai, you still have time to decide. Why don't you and bhabhi just go and chill out? I and Paridhi don't want to come between you two." Yash and Aarti looked at each other smilingly and Aarti patted Pratik's shoulder, "Stop giving excuses. You both are coming with us and since Yash has declared it, you really don't have to try and argue because nothing is going to change his decision. Since, we are both couples, we know the term 'privacy'." Aarti winked at Pratik and Pratik instantly left the room embarrassed to the core. As soon as Pratik left the room, both Yash and Aarti burst out laughing. "Oh My God! Aarti, you can be so naughty and mischievous. Did you see Pratik's face? It was as red as a tomato." Aarti rolled on the bed beside Yash, "I .. I know. Poor kids, don't know their naughty Bhabhi yet." Yash and Aarti hi-fived each other and finally settled themselves on the bed, "Yash, I'm so excited. It's my first time to a haunted place." Yash smiled and hugged Aarti, "Yea you told me. It's going to be fun except the point when I'll have to handle all three of you." Aarti kissed Yash's cheeks and Yash pecked Aarti's forehead and they drifted to a deep slumber awaiting an exciting journey ahead.

But Who Knew The Journey Would Change Their Lives Upside Down?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
next - part II

That's the first part.. Big smile
We are hoping you guys will like it... Big smile
Please do press the like and comment.. Smile
Love you all... Hug

Edited by AbbyluvsMaan - 18 November 2012 at 3:01am

The following 89 member(s) liked the above post:

janakiramjiMataixhudakhawaja03rac08bmeenuu111cynthiagemKashishangelSinalRockssheetalvasasanj1905sweetonegmhatcherkeerthus.9Sunrio80PiieelanpremiksenPopo.darrish.LovelyDreamer.Inkpen4877heena88crazydevil87maaneetkimeetteju1816nirmalac99madhusquarepal_maanpadmavarsravya417GiselAarya4ever.....SmaTz..ksfan2Shashi1984luv_lvndrsara1990-Mrs.MasHGc-arunsunita_gmkdsubsashGC_arjaangel_smilyMissPurpleFreak123mitulPearl_27Sparkling-eyes5DMKJ_VBManali_IamGCian-Zahra15-anushaarjasaf24soni4evaMishti13uluvmgAwari_MaanmishtirituanithuCOLOGYMSN_Vanny--Iqra---AarYaholic-VincyAnnepankhudi_TiaRalulujjjjanoneeAnushaGKApoorvaFan-ProudGCian-ana56maha96n6s6k6i6r6a6n6shalini28millie_maaneetfreya123anshrashubhika124.Shree.Kesha_H.KrantiGuru_JKRgcluvtaahir004Paro_rudraAngel_Luvpickachu-BlushaLicious--Thabassum-55shobhagoldenmoon-Orchid-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Haunted Expedition!AarYa SS pt6 pg46(Abby-Shubhi)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Index

Edited by shubhika124 - 11 November 2012 at 11:58am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

teju1816..SmaTz..MSN_VannyAwari_Maansoni4eva6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6millie_maaneetpickachu-BlushaLicious--Thabassum-goldenmoon-Orchid-

COLOGY

IF-Rockerz

COLOGY

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
finally two best writers cmg togetherEmbarrassed n this piece of work is amazing n very very curiosity inducers ... even i tot fr a sec some spooky horror movie...but a great startClap 
Aarthi n yash fr a change are more jovial n most scenes were light n thoroughly enjoyable.

all the best fr the next partTongue 
hope no ghost in next part too...c i'm very scared of themLOL

Edited by COLOGY - 24 October 2012 at 11:53am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Awari_Maanlulujjjjshubhika124Abby-GC-Crazy-Thabassum-

-Zahra15-

IF-Rockerz

-Zahra15-

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Reshu and Shubhi ki PartnershipShocked
Now am Jealous. Mujhe kyun nahi liAngry
Just kidding, am already overloaded with examsOuchLOL

I love it, I love it, I love it, In fact I love it all.
The title is awesome.
The plot, concept, fantasticClap
This is so different. Make me think of one movie I had watched. Horror one with one by one all getting killedCry Hope all will be safe here, though am guessing one might lose his life, am not sure though.

Let's do one thing, I will bribe either of you to let me knowLOL

This also reminds me of Kaal *SRK for a little part and then John AbrahamDay Dreaming* But even there, Esha was deadDead

But really, am already in love with it.
It sounds as if they shall be in great trouble ahead.
Maybe the AarYa couple will even feel guilty for having brought Pari-Prateeik with themUnhappy

All in all, FANTABULOUSTongue

P.S Do I get exemptions from comments at times *Exams and Revision you see*LOL

Edited by zahra15 - 24 October 2012 at 8:05pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Awari_Maanlulujjjjshubhika124Abby-GC-Crazy-Thabassum-

padmavar

Goldie

padmavar

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Fabulous!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjjshubhika124Abby-GC-Crazy-Thabassum-

crazydevil87

Goldie

crazydevil87

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjj

Targaryen-gal

IF-Dazzler

Targaryen-gal

JA, CFC Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Booo spooky!!
Amazing Abbyluvsmaan n Shubhi babes PM to bejhdetiAngry
The spooky part's just getting started so nxt time send it to me zara jaldi...LOL
Nahi toh woh aaa jayega...ROFL(I mean the ghost!)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjjAbby-GC-Crazyshubhika124

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
@Zahra : Kaal Mein Arjun Rampal? Shocked

@Sam : Scarpbook pe aaiye

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjjAbby-GC-Crazy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.