24th Oct: WU: Tere liye..hum hai jeeye-Pradep-Mona - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
thanks for the update Tanu!!

each passing day this show is going to the crappy to the crappiest track n we r fed up.

now i really feel n hope this show ends very very very soon n we don't need to bother for updates at all 🤔
Guys.. nothing will happen .. not till december and maybe quite  a bit beyond it...! 

Its such a shame.. that they ruined a progressive track.. in such a rutheless way 
Cant believe Mona touched Pradeeps feet...How can she forget what Pradeep did to her?? And why are we forced to see a constipated Mona..why cant she just not give Vineet any hopes and be truthful to him...both Pradeep and Mona are cheaters...just to please her FIL and become mahaan in front of him, she is playing with Vineet...no self-righteous woman would have touched a person like Pradeep's feet...it was not just infidelity...it was much more that makes Pradeep te most hated character of this serial...i pity Monas in-laws and Vineet who always thought good for her...if a person is hell bound on being mahaan and not embrace happiness, we should let her be on her own..if Pradeep wishes to get back with Mona and Mona doesnt believe Pradeep is bad(its only bad luck😆)..then y not get back with each other and spare us this torture...
Am so glad I watch BV not Ekta🤣  Thanks for the update.  Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
thanks for the update

shucks i kept goin thru  anger and that veer zaara song being played

whats with the morons eh

now i dont know why mona took up this show in the first place

ok ok fine  now pradeep is caught for murdering shaurya
later anuskha wud confess and she wud be in jail  mona wud re unite with pradeep and vineet wud chuck all this and settle abroad

mona pradeep and their three stooges live happily ever after

the end

thank u for watching this crap

make sure you dont   wish for a show like this again

i say cvs cut the crap and finish the show soon
What I found funny was Pawan's expression during the song - he was really not feeling up to it!
and then after she touched his feet (totally disgusting) he was dumbstruck ðŸ˜†