India-Forums

Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan
Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

interview of juhi

taurus Goldie
taurus
taurus

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

THIS IS AN OTHER OLD INTERVIEW BUT I READ IT NOW SO I WANTED 2 SHARE IT WITH U . HOPE THAT U GUYZ LIKE IT N IF U HAVE READ B4 THAN PLZ EXCUSE ME.

No tantrums, no inflated ego - it's just a down to earth earnestness that makes Juhi Parmar stand out. Known for the character she plays in Kumkum, the much talked about daily soap on TV, life hasn't been a bed of roses for this twenty-something. "I always wanted to become an actress and to fulfil my dream, I had to face lots of challenges," she says.
My first break was in a serial called Jee Saheb on Zee TV, after that I got the lead role in Shaheen and since then there has been no looking back," says Juhi who essays the role of the 'perfect bahu' in Kumkum.

A graduate from Mumbai, this Sagitarrian beauty loves to face the camera and enjoys her shoots. She says, "We work for around 15-18 hours in a day and it becomes very tiring at times but we unwind by playing pranks on each otherShe shares a great rapport with her her team. "Renuka and I are best friends in real life but we are shown as worst of enemies in the serial, it becomes tough at times to deliver hard dialogues to her and we end up laughing all the way," she giggles.

In real life, Juhi is just the opposite of her on-screen image. She loves wearing western outfits, though for her on-screen image she has to be the typical Indian girl in a saree. Now that makes us wonder how she carries herself so elegantly in Kumkum and Shaheen! And while she's ever ready to forgive others and mouths dialogues dipped in honey, it's not something she believes in in real life. "It is good to be sweet and nice to people but then that niceness should not harm you. Showing your evil side is essential for only then can one realise the essence of goodness and honesty."

Away from the lights, Juhi loves to paint as it helps her relax. But there's nothing like endless hours of sleep, which she misses the most in her hectic schedule and makes up for it by taking a nap during the shoots by curling on a sofa or a couch.

A gourmand to the core, she talks about food with a gleam in her eyes. "Mc Donald's is my all time favourite hangout, I relish salads with lots of dressings at 'Just around the corner' but miss my mom ke haath ka khana," she adds getting nostalgic about the days when she lived in Jaipur with her parents.

Future plans for Juhi obviously entail a shift to Bollywood. She's just waiting for a meaty role to come her way. "I don't want to be a decorative piece in any movie, so I am looking forward to offers which give me scope to show my acting skills." And she's looking to Urmila Matondkar for inspiration. "I consider Urmila to be the perfect Ram Gopal Verma heroine, the way she acts is remarkable," she says.

And while he career graph looks upbeat, this beautiful single is ready to mingle and is waiting for her Mr Right!

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 12:29am | IP Logged
thanx for sharingTongue
Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 2:06am | IP Logged

thanx taurus don't wori i haven't read it b4 so its not old for me! is that picture in the pic gallery? If not PM me and i will include it there!

Wink

taurus Goldie
taurus
taurus

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 8:31am | IP Logged

Wink thanx jem 4 making me relax that at least u have nt read this interview.

n this pic is present in the gallery. so sorry !Confused

Naughty girl Groupbie
Naughty girl
Naughty girl

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 11:15am | IP Logged
 Thanx for sharing.Smile
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top