Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

Himmanshoo aka Anoop - Appreciation Thread #2 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 167

indi

IF-Dazzler

indi

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged

@ jps ... Aww ... jay, I could hug you !Hug!    It's good to have a friend who understands and can relate to my feelings !!!!!    I feel better already  Smile!!!!   So I'll just sit back and enjoy our  Himmanshoo perform his magic  Big smile!!!

pensink ... I'm missing your WU today Wink !!!!   I so look forward to it every day!!!!

Enjoy your weekend girls!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Himmanshoo aka Anoop - Appreciation Thread #2 (Page 8)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pensink91

Goldie

pensink91

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

@ jps ... Aww ... jay, I could hug you !Hug!    It's good to have a friend who understands and can relate to my feelings !!!!!    I feel better already  Smile!!!!   So I'll just sit back and enjoy our  Himmanshoo perform his magic  Big smile!!!

pensink ... I'm missing your WU today Wink !!!!   I so look forward to it every day!!!!

Enjoy your weekend girls!!!

Unhappy you are missing the WU, I am missing the show today, I want to see what Mansi would say. last few episode was loving these two coming closer. Hope she does not go with Shivani's lie and state the fact

jps01indiSurish

jps01

Goldie

jps01

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
@ Pensink, let's hope not or else it will be disastrous for her, Anoop and us!!!!Ouch

Have a great weekend everyone!!!Big smile

pensink91indiSurish

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
                                    Indi, Jps01 and Pensink your comments are awesome!

Asish needs to erase Mansi completely off Shivani's mind by getting her to fall head over heels in love with him so that Mansi will be attracted by Anoop's positive end of the magnet otherwise Mansi 's character will be maligned

Edited by Surish - 27 October 2012 at 3:18pm

jps01pensink91indi

SushmaGill

SushmaGill

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
A little Sunday Morning surprise for everyone thanks again Rasha ...and my two cents ...Himmanshoo next role you take I hope it's in a crime/detective show...you look like you'll make an awesome detective Star

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

luvbbatjps01pensink91indiSurish

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Himmanshoo always had great potentials to be a detective since the onset of his acting career.

Sushma

SushmaGillluvbbatjps01pensink91indi

jps01

Goldie

jps01

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Hi guys, hope all is well and you had a great weekend. Looking forward to Mansi's explanation and Anoop's reaction!!  And Shivani, the least said the better - grow up girl!!!

Am awaiting Hurricane Sandy's arrival.  Notified office is closed for tomorrow.  I pray that it goes by quickly.

On a positive note, I get to read Pensink's write-up early if its not too chaotic at home!

@ Sush, awesome photos!! The last one reminds me of the pose Salman Khan had for Ek Tha Tiger poster - stand straight with just a slight turn of the face!!!! Heart

Edited by jps01 - 28 October 2012 at 7:01pm

SushmaGillluvbbatpensink91indiSurish

indi

IF-Dazzler

indi

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged

@ sushma ...  thanks ... awesome photos!!!   Love them!!  Especially (as per jay)   Himm's pose ... so reminiscent of Sallu's ... my two favourite Wink!!!!

@ surish ... (LOL!!) Hey surish,   you are quite right .. but that "potential" didn't materialize when he really needed the detection skills (remember?)  Unhappy  !!!!  Let's hope he has improved by now   Big smile!!!  He sure has the pose thoughLOL!!!! 

@ jps ... let's hope Mansi uses her brain and also open her mouth to tell the truth!!!  Trust you to notice that pose LOL!!!!   And you are so right!!!  I keep going back to look at the picture ... it's amazing, isn't it?   That sideways glance!!!  Aww ... our two favourites  Tongue!!!   Hope Sandy passes by quickly with little damage!   Keep safe!!!

@ pensink ... Impatient to know how Mansi is going to handle the situation today!!!   Looking forward to your WU!!   Take care!!!

Edited by indi - 29 October 2012 at 6:13am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SushmaGilljps01pensink91Surish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.