Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage
Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop - Appreciation Thread #2 (Page 71)

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
@ jps ... so sorry; hope you feel better soon!!! 

As for missy, I noticed she  kept avoiding a direct answer ... it's like she's deliberately "misunderstanding"  the  question Wink!!!!   I feel she'll be making another trip to India soon LOL  !!!! 

Meantime, I'm consoling myself by just watching Himm  Big smile!!!!  

Edited by indi - 03 December 2012 at 1:32pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bluebell12nak19jps01pensink91Surish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

Pensink back to the forum! Missed you immensely!

And

For December 3, 2012 written update!

Edited by Surish - 03 December 2012 at 1:46pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bluebell12Keshawnjps01pensink91

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Apparently Sahil will be coming  to Shivani's rescue tomorrow! Hope we'll get some romance!Mansi Shivani and Sahil will  collaborate with each other  to ensure that Anoop fights rigorously to demonstrate his tennis prowress and emerge victorious  in an upcoming tennis tournament against Vihan.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bluebell12Keshawnjps01pensink91indi

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

My dear Indi, there is nothing much to discuss, so I rather keep quiet.  I have been very vocal recently and just wanted to stop saying the same things over and over.

I will see the episode tonight and then may have a comment.

In addition, down with a cough which I caught from someone staying over at my home a week ago!!! And I really detest it!!! When you are sick do not visit anyone!!!  I take such precautions and am a clean freak, so you can understand my horror when I displayed the exact symptoms!!Angry

While I see you are at your chirpy best, I wish we could have something to talk about!! Note how a Ms Pensink is not responding to our baits as to whether she had seen a potential Mr. Shukla!Wink

Big HugsHug

LOLnot avoiding but did not see and I said Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01indi

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
In tonight's episode, I believe Anoop and Mansi missed another opportunity to at least hug when Anoop cupped her face in his hands.  I thought ok so any moment they will hug but was disappointed!!! Even though the acting was good, I don't see emotions and feelings.  What a waste!!Ouch

I wonder what Ashish is up to these days, I don't see much of him.  Won't be surprised if he is looking at something else!!
Hope he does!

pensink91indi

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged

In tonight's episode, I believe Anoop and Mansi missed another opportunity to at least hug when Anoop cupped her face in his hands.  I thought ok so any moment they will hug but was disappointed!!! Even though the acting was good, I don't see emotions and feelings.  What a waste!!Ouch

I wonder what Ashish is up to these days, I don't see much of him.  Won't be surprised if he is looking at something else!!
Hope he does!

@ jps ... The girl is so slow ... I could actually feel myself falling into his arms, face against his chest,  when he was comforting herOuch  !!!    He was that close to  her... it would have been the natural thing for a wife to do!!!  

As you so rightly said,  I'm not seeing Mansi's feelings for Anoop ... she showed how emotionally upset she was about him cancelling, but no feelings for Anoop as her husband!!!   She shows excitement over everything else, except Anoop!!! 

As usual, Himmanshoo was really good with his facial expressions  Thumbs Up!!!! 

jps01pensink91

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Apparently Sahil will be coming  to Shivani's rescue tomorrow! Hope we'll get some romance!Mansi Shivani and Sahil will  collaborate with each other  to ensure that Anoop fights rigorously to demonstrate his tennis prowress and emerge victorious  in an upcoming tennis tournament against Vihan.

surish ... I'm really stumped here!!!!   Anoop seemed so determined not to play ... he was so passionate when speaking to Mansi about not hurting his mother!!!   Can't imagine where we go from here!!!   Unless, of course, the golden child Sahil could reason with Raklaxmi!!!!

jps01pensink91

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pensink91

LOLnot avoiding but did not see and I said Big smile

@ pensink ... awww. pensink... so many millions ...  I was hoping you would "see"!!!!  Maybe next time  Wink!!! 

jps01pensink91

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index