Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

Himmanshoo aka Anoop - Appreciation Thread #2 (Page 70)

Post Reply New Post

Page 70 of 167

SushmaGill

SushmaGill

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Thank you Pensink!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Himmanshoo aka Anoop - Appreciation Thread #2 (Page 70)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pensink91

Goldie

pensink91

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

@ pensink ... thank you dearest pensink!!!!   As usual, wonderful update!!!

Well, I didn't want to be the first to ask ..., but jay did it for me ... so, did you find a "Guddu Shukla"  Tongue??? 

I had a great time but one week is really short for india trip and maybe next time I can go for a longer time. It was hectic and my allergies were at the worst there due to dust and all but met most of my relatives Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01indiSurish

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged

pensink, couldn't help myself ... just had to sneak a little peak at Himm  Wink!!!    Is he wearing a Guddu Shukla "G" buckle on his belt, or is my mind playing tricks on me  Big smile

Could you imagine if Vihaan were to speak to Guddu Shukla like that what would happen to his face ... never mind he might never be able to play tennis again Ouch!!!!!    Cute moments between Anoop and Mansi ... Mansi could have taken advantage and hugged him ... missed the train again girl  Disapprove !!!!

Good going Bua  Clap!!!!   Sandhya and Bhushan need to mind their own business ...!!!! 

Edited by indi - 03 December 2012 at 10:04am

jps01pensink91Surish

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pensink91

[QUOTE=indi

I had a great time but one week is really short for india trip and maybe next time I can go for a longer time. It was hectic and my allergies were at the worst there due to dust and all but met most of my relatives Big smile[/QUOTE]

@ pensink ... One week is really short for a vacation ... especially when you are having a good time!!!!  Glad you had a good time and met most of the family!!!   But did you meet "Mr. Shukla"?  OK, don't answer  LOL!!!! 

jps01pensink91Surish

pensink91

Goldie

pensink91

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

Originally posted by pensink91

[QUOTE=indi

I had a great time but one week is really short for india trip and maybe next time I can go for a longer time. It was hectic and my allergies were at the worst there due to dust and all but met most of my relatives Big smile

@ pensink ... One week is really short for a vacation ... especially when you are having a good time!!!!  Glad you had a good time and met most of the family!!!   But did you meet "Mr. Shukla"?  OK, don't answer  LOL!!!! 

[/QUOTE]
No, i did not meet Mr Shukla or Guddu Big smile

jps01indiSurish

bluebell12

Groupbie

bluebell12

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged

This show makes me depressed.

indijps01Surish

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

@jps ... how are you?  Really quiet today, aren't you?   Hectic weekend, huh!!!  Maybe a sighting   Big smile??? 

jps01pensink91Surish

jps01

Goldie

jps01

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
My dear Indi, there is nothing much to discuss, so I rather keep quiet.  I have been very vocal recently and just wanted to stop saying the same things over and over.

I will see the episode tonight and then may have a comment.

In addition, down with a cough which I caught from someone staying over at my home a week ago!!! And I really detest it!!! When you are sick do not visit anyone!!!  I take such precautions and am a clean freak, so you can understand my horror when I displayed the exact symptoms!!Angry

While I see you are at your chirpy best, I wish we could have something to talk about!! Note how a Ms Pensink is not responding to our baits as to whether she had seen a potential Mr. Shukla!Wink

Big HugsHug

Edited by jps01 - 03 December 2012 at 1:27pm

pensink91indiSurish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.