Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

Himmanshoo aka Anoop - Appreciation Thread #2 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 167

jps01

Goldie

jps01

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pensink91

I believe that on monday she might just tell Shivani that she can handle and might tell Anoop the truth. This weekend seems so long, cant wait to see Mansi telling the truth and Anoop understanding the reasons and then giving her a big hug.
I had missed this in theprecap, Anoop tells her that not only did you hurt me but you did not even understand me.

Actually Pensink, I was hoping to see a hug here also, maybe it may happen on Monday!! The first but it is bringing them closer!! And I think they both need one desperately!

PS: I can volunteer to give Anoop one!!!Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

indipensink91Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Himmanshoo aka Anoop - Appreciation Thread #2 (Page 7)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

And it did remind me of the many times he would try to talk sense into Runjhun!!

And did anyone notice the look Anoop gave Shivani????

jps ... (LOL!!!)   jay, I thought it was my obsession with BBAT ... but at least you too were reminded!!!  Especially when he hit his forehead in frustration ... reminded me so much of his exasperation when he just couldn't seem to be getting through to a stubborn Runjhun!!!!   How many times did we hear Shuklaji vent his frustration  LOL!!!!   But we did enjoy those scenes where R's stubbornness drove him crazy, didn't weSmileSmile  !!!

As for that look he gave Shivani, I felt embarrassed for her!!!   But how could she just barge in on a private conversation???   I know it's "reel" life, but I cringed for her ... bad manners plus that nasty look from Anoop.    Despite the "hardness" of the look though, when the camera zoomed in, I was struck by the sheer beauty of Himm's face!!!!   For me, last night was a case of deja vu with Shuklaji   Big smile  !!!!   I really enjoyed last night's episode!!!!  

It was really nice seeing all the beautifully dressed people too ... the three DILs, Bua, Netra ... they all looked lovely!!!    Agree, Naina Bhabhi and Deviyana are really beautiful women ...   Deviyani was looking exceptionally lovely (no wonder Bhushan was drawn)  ... the hair was different and decorated, but she's a real beauty anyway!   Red seems to suit Sahil ... he looked so handsome!!!   As for my favourite guy,  awww... as usual, I was ready to go into a swoon for him ... the man is handsome without even making an effort LOL!!!! 

jps01pensink91Surish

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pensink91

I believe that on monday she might just tell Shivani that she can handle and might tell Anoop the truth. This weekend seems so long, cant wait to see Mansi telling the truth and Anoop understanding the reasons and then giving her a big hug.
I had missed this in theprecap, Anoop tells her that not only did you hurt me but you did not even understand me.

Actually Pensink, I was hoping to see a hug here also, maybe it may happen on Monday!! The first but it is bringing them closer!! And I think they both need one desperately!

PS: I can volunteer to give Anoop one!!!Embarrassed

pensink, jps ... I think we all would like to comfort Anoop,  so if Mansi is not up to it, I guess we can fill in for herWink!!!!  

I'm sure when he finds out the real reason for Mansi's lie, he'll "soften" towards her and we'll get a tender moment  LOL!!!! 

Hey girls ... plain and simple, I just love to watch Himmanshoo ... the guy has such a magnetic personality, I can't help myself!!!!  He's totally irresistible!!!!  

Edited by indi - 26 October 2012 at 9:31am

jps01pensink91Surish

jps01

Goldie

jps01

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
@Jps01

I believe that Ansi can  portray a real-life reenactment of romantic interludes just like Gunjhun.
Mansi looks like the scorching hot type though Gunjhun complement each other physically.

Surish, I must commend you for your use of the English Dictionary!!! You do have a way with words and I really do wish you all the best in your studies!! Am positive you will come out with flying colors!!!

Must confess that since you posted that photo of Mansi in shorts, it has changed my mind/opinion about the shy girl image.  And Yes, I agree without a doubt that she can match Anoop in that department.  I look forward to that day!!
Embarrassed

pensink91indiSurish

jps01

Goldie

jps01

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Agree Indi, he is totally irresistible!!! Himm is such a good actor that he makes you laugh, cry and feel the emotions he is going through at any particular moment!!!

pensink91indiSurish

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged

@Jps01

I believe that Ansi can  portray a real-life reenactment of romantic interludes just like Gunjhun.
Mansi looks like the scorching hot type though Gunjhun complement each other physically.

Surish, I must commend you for your use of the English Dictionary!!! You do have a way with words and I really do wish you all the best in your studies!! Am positive you will come out with flying colors!!!

Must confess that since you posted that photo of Mansi in shorts, it has changed my mind/opinion about the shy girl image.  And Yes, I agree without a doubt that she can match Anoop in that department.  I look forward to that day!!
Embarrassed

surish, jps ... I mean no offense, and I agree that Mansi will be less inhibited than Runjhun, but even though I would like to see the romance between Anoop and Mansi, I somehow know that I will not enjoy it as I should!!!   As a matter of fact, I have been looking at a few nice stories but can't seem to enjoy  the romance as much as I used to ...    I know it's all because of BBAT ... may be if we had gotten more Gunjhun romance I would be able to move on??? There's only one couple I feel I can really enjoy!!    I tell myself that it's a soap, for goodness sake ... but I just can't seem to let go of those feelings  Confused.  

I feel jealous  when I see others so excited about the romance and all I could dredge up are luke warm feelings!!!   Did I, in the long term,  do myself an injustice by loving BBAT so much?   Do any of you feel like me  Unhappy????  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01Surish

pensink91

Goldie

pensink91

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged

Wow, everyone for the excellent comments.

Jay, I thought so too that they could have hugged when Mansi cries and tells him her intentions were not to hurt him but wants to see him happy. Their  conversation will continue monday and Mansi will tell him the truth. If even after him saying all this she goes with Shivani's silly lie then I will not be happy. Shivani is not evil but childish and hope that as mature as Mansi acts she does the same in this situation too.

Yes, Himmanshoo's expressions reminded of BBAT. We can never forget that as that was the first ever serial that was more closer to reality and kept the viewers captivated. His acting is so natural and face expression so real.

jps01indiSurish

jps01

Goldie

jps01

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
@ Indi, feel exactly as you stated but its a new serial and I have an open mind towards it!!!  Whatever Himmanshoo does will be just great and we will be able to witness his magic again!!!  But like you too, I am contented to just see him on my screen!!!!

Edited by jps01 - 26 October 2012 at 12:13pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

indiSurish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.