Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

Himmanshoo aka Anoop - Appreciation Thread #2 (Page 47)

Post Reply New Post

Page 47 of 167

pensink91

Goldie

pensink91

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Belated Happy Birthday to my dear Indi!! wishing you many many many many more and a woderful year Party

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

indijps01Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Himmanshoo aka Anoop - Appreciation Thread #2 (Page 47)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pensink91

Goldie

pensink91

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged

Episode begins with Sandhya showing a necklace design to Mansi and Shivani and asks how it is, shivani and Mansi both say it is beautiful but it seems expensive and Sandhya says not for her and says for Diwali she plans to get the same set. Bua comes and asks to see the design and tells this is too heavy and you wont be able to wear is daily and SAndhya says I can even sleep in this (sleep in jewelry, crazy lady). Anoop and Sahil come back from work and the ask if they are going somewhere  and Shivani replies, yes bhaiya we are going jewelry shopping for Diwali. Anoop tells to go now as there traffic would get bad and Shivani replies we are waiting for RL. RL comes and Sahil goes and they both hug and RL even gives him a kiss and Mansi sees this with pain that her husband does not get the same love. Anoop too looks and is upset. RL sees Anoop and come to him and says in a stern voice I hope you will not make any excuse on Diwali puja this year as you do always, Anoop assures her he wil be there ( I really hate RL, one son she showers her love and the other she does not even pretend to love and hate bua and other family no one else can hug Anoop and shower some love on him too). They leave and Anoop is visibly upset and tells Sahil the tennis tournament was a bad idea, he says already his and RLs relation are so strained and if she hears he has signed up for the tournament she will be really mad. Sahil tells think about Bhabhi how she will feel if you will not play and just as we hid Bhabhi's Tennis we willjust keep this tournament thing between us four.  Anoop is not sure but Sahil convinces him and says trust me. Mansi comes back from Shopping and anoop asks how it was and Mansi says it was good and praises RL saying she did not know RL had so  much knowledge about gold.Anoop smiles and then Mansi says RL insisted but I did not take anything ( Mansi is truly an understanding and the best DIL). Anoop tries to tell her about the mixed doubles thing. Mansi asks you must not have bought gifts for the employees and sayslets go and get it. Anoop says someone else would take care but he wants to tell her something. He tells her that he registered her name in the tournament's mixed doubles category. And he says I thought I would give you a surprise and we have to practice together. Anoop tells her that life has given him bigger surprises but one thing is good that you are a tennis champion and I am so proud of you. Mansi is lost and Anoop asks if something is wrong and she says no she just remembered she forgot her stuff in someones bag and goes to get it. Mansi and Shivani now share what shivani had told Anoop that mansi is a champion when she cannot hold the racket. They are talking when Sandhya eavesdrop on their conversation. Just as she could have listened she sees a lizard  and shrieks and they all look to see what happened and then she tells stammering that there was big lizard and Sahil tells that it would have gone at her sound. They say they will leave and but Sandhya says I want to first know what plan you all are talking about and Sahil tells her that there is a party at Mansi's club and we need to take Anoop there so planning how to take him there as you know he does not like parties. Sandhya says oh and they leave after good nights. Sandhya thinks that means Anoop bhaiya joined the club and she has to get proof for that and for that she would have to join the club herself and that too tomorrow, on Diwali day. Next day morning Mansi is in the Kitchen making diwali namkeens and sweets and RL comes in and asks what she is doing. Mansi replies this is her first diwali so making everyone's favorite. RL tells to clean the kitchen by evening as today is Diwali puja and Mansi replies she is all done. And RL joking says you don't need a MIL and then corrects and says anyone's help. They laugh and just then Anoop enters, RLs smile just vanishes (such a hypocrite) and she wishes Anoop happy diwali and Anoop thanks her and RL is about to leave when Mansi gestures Anoop to say Happy Diwali to his Mom and he does and RL with a teeny tiny smile says thanks and leaves. Mansi asks Anoop what he is doing in the kitchen and he tells we need to go practice as thereis less time for tournament. Mansi says but today is diwali.

Anoop tells that we will go in the afternoon, he says I will make excuse of  office and asks her to think of something too andcome for practice. Shivani andMansi talking and Shivani says oh so today your secret will be out and tells mansi to think of this as a test and Mansi replies a test of hers and Anoop relation and that too on Diwali day.  Bua comes in and asks what they were discussing and where does she have to go and Mansi replies Anoop forgot to buy gifts for employees and she was planning to go get it herself. Bua tells so go and says Sandhya can look after shivani. Here Sandya is dressing in front of mirror and talking to her friend and says she will be there and prabha comes in. she tells that me and RL have to go somewhere and so does mansi and asked her to stay home and Sandhya starts her blabbering that why does she always have to stay back, she keep on saying that Mansi and shivani are loved moer than her and she, bua, phuphaji and Bhushan are just educated servants of this house. RL comes in and she becomes quiet RLasks where she was going and she replies to the club and RL says then go. Sandhya says sorry if my words offended you and RL says go. Bua apologises to RL in Sandhya's behalf and starts crying and goes to her room with RL following her. RL asks you are upset with what sandhya said, she tells we all know how Sandhya is  and Bua says but she is getting worse these days. RL consoles her. Bua says just to show down all DIls she keep does all this. Bua says before she ruins our relationship I will leave this house. RL tells that you and your husband helped when Anoop's dad passed away and this house is more yours than ours and you are the daughter  of this house and RL tells that she has a way to control Sandhya. Bua comes to shivani's room who finds one of her medicine is over so she is going to ask Sandhya to send the servant for the same. Bua tells she has joined the club from today and so change of plans, she says when Mansi returns then she will go to the market. She tells she will ask the servant to get your medicine. Shivani is thinking that what if Sandhya sees Mansi and Anoop bhaiya in tennis practice.

Precap for next day: Anoop asks Mansi if she believes he would loose the tournament andMansi tells not the truth is that far from being a tennis champion she does not even know how to hold the racket. Tomorrow and the next week all the hungama will happen, sorry dear friends once again for leaving youall at this intense time in the serial.

Please hit the chaska meter

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ameetasingh4jps01indiAqibaa_19Surish

SushmaGill

SushmaGill

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY INDI!!!!!!!!! Party Dancing   *MUAH*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91indiSurish

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
@ pensink ... thank you sweet pensink!!!  Wonderful WU  Clap!!!!   Please don't feel bad ... you've been so generous and selfless ... we'll miss you terribly, but you deserve your break!!!  You enjoy yourself!!!   We'll await your return!!!  Did you say one week Smile ?  

jps01pensink91Surish

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pensink91

Belated Happy Birthday to my dear Indi!! wishing you many many many many more and a woderful year Party

@ pensink ... thank you dearest pensink for your good wishesBig smile!!!  

jps01pensink91Surish

pensink91

Goldie

pensink91

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

@ pensink ... thank you sweet pensink!!!  Wonderful WU  Clap!!!!   Please don't feel bad ... you've been so generous and selfless ... we'll miss you terribly, but you deserve your break!!!  You enjoy yourself!!!   We'll await your return!!!  Did you say one week Smile ?  
Thanks, yes I m going just for a week to india. time wil go by so fast.

jps01indiSurish

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Hey, how come the Sisodia's have so much spare time on Divali day  and I get so much work Confused?  

Even on Divali day Rajlaxmi can't spare a kind word or a hug for her oldest child?   I'm sure she's quite aware of the pain that she's giving to poor Anoop!!!!   Come on CVs, you could have at least lightened RL's mood for Divali ... enough for her to hug Anoop ... it's such a beautiful time; the whole atmosphere is one of love!!!   Even I get emotional during Divali ... and I don't even do as many pujas as RL Wink!!!! 

Sympathise with Bua ... what a DIL she has!!! 

jps01pensink91Surish

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SushmaGill

HAPPY BIRTHDAY INDI!!!!!!!!! Party Dancing   *MUAH*

@ sush ... thank you sush!!!!   Aww... you all make me feel so special  Smile!!!!

jps01pensink91Surish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.