Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage
Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop - Appreciation Thread #2 (Page 46)

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
@pensink ... Thank you dearest pensink for your usual prompt update!   I'll surely miss you Unhappy!!!!   You sound so excited ... wish I could come with you  Tongue!!!   I'm sure you'll have a ball!!!  

Someday I'll visit India ... I'm totally fascinated with its history, especially the old temples, buildings and historical spots!  I just love "ancient" things!! 

Edited by indi - 20 November 2012 at 6:14am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91Surish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged

So Anoop is going to find out about the big lie!!!   What a shock and what a tangled web ... Shivani, Sahil, and Mansi all entangled ... Anoop is sure to be disappointed in these three people, that is, until he finds out their reason for this deception!!!  

Hope Mansi doesn't cause him to lose the match though!!!   Hope she has learnt something from her coach and could assist Anoop in victory against Vihaan!!!   If Anoop loses this match, he'll be so humiliated... making him even more angry at the threesome!!! 

Strange though,  Anoop is so sure of victory ... but the thing is he hasn't been on a court for many years, while Vihaan has never stopped playing!!!   Just hope that Anoop can regain his form soon!!!

jps01pensink91Surish

sahil70 IF-Achieverz
sahil70
sahil70

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Tennis Sports 3D Smileys | GraphicsGrotto.com

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91indiSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged

@ sahil70 ... Ha! Ha!   Dare I ask which one is Anoop  LOL

jps01pensink91Surish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Everyone, regarding that ARTICLE on Himmanshoo and Samaira, I am sure by now you have seen that Himm has rejected it outright!!! He said it is RUBBISH!!!!  So much for journalism of its worst kind - making up fake stories!!!!Ouch

Gosh Surish, did you have to resurrect Mr. Kujli - I think this is one film Himmanshoo regrets!!!Embarrassed
But if it makes Indi happy, go for it!!!

Oh Pensink, I am even having palpitations and you are going to India.  Wish I could join you. 

@ Indi, I also share the same thoughts about going to India - very fascinated!Big smile

Edited by jps01 - 20 November 2012 at 8:25am

pensink91indiSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
@ Indi, I somehow had a feeling that it was your birthday during Diwali!!!  Anyways, a very Belated Happy Birthday, may all your wishes come true and may you be blessed always.  In the meantime, I will await the arrival of a piece of cake you saved for us!!! 

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY, INDI!!!

pensink91indiSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Indi, I somehow had a feeling that it was your birthday during Diwali!!!  Anyways, a very Belated Happy Birthday, may all your wishes come true and may you be blessed always.  In the meantime, I will await the arrival of a piece of cake you saved for us!!! 

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY, INDI!!!

@ jps ... Thank you for your wonderful wishes, jay!   Look out for your piece of cake ... sent via mail ... not fedex ... so will take a while to reach you LOL!!! 

jps01pensink91Surish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

Everyone, regarding that ARTICLE on Himmanshoo and Samaira, I am sure by now you have seen that Himm has rejected it outright!!! He said it is RUBBISH!!!!  So much for journalism of its worst kind - making up fake stories!!!!Ouch

Gosh Surish, did you have to resurrect Mr. Kujli - I think this is one film Himmanshoo regrets!!!Embarrassed
But if it makes Indi happy, go for it!!!

Oh Pensink, I am even having palpitations and you are going to India.  Wish I could join you. 

@ Indi, I also share the same thoughts about going to India - very fascinated!Big smile

@ jps ... anything with Himmanshoo makes me happy  LOL!!!   Mr. Khulji ... first few seconds I was in shock ... then laughter  Big smile!!!!   But I just love Himm!!!!  

Maybe we can visit India together one day  Smile!!!!  That's the only way I'll be able to keep an eye on you ... just in case you decide to run off to kannauj... I'll be right next to you LOL!!!

Edited by indi - 20 November 2012 at 9:16am

jps01pensink91Surish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index