Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

Himmanshoo aka Anoop - Appreciation Thread #2 (Page 45)

Post Reply New Post

Page 45 of 167

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jps01

@ Surish, I am also looking forward to that or else it may lead to a major "trust" issue between Anoop and Mansi!! I want them to become closer too, but through honestly!!Big smile Wait until he finds out that Sahil was involved also!!! LOL

@ Indi, where is my Indi today?  I know its your birthday sometime this month but is it today???Tongue

Jps01

Sahil will come to Mansi defense and it's quite obvious Anoop will forgive her. Indi is celebrating her birthday this month! That's terrific!Would like to be part of that celebration for sure as well as everyone's else.

Edited by Surish - 19 November 2012 at 2:40pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91indi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Himmanshoo aka Anoop - Appreciation Thread #2 (Page 45)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Himmanshoo in action!Could never forget this! Blazing hot  N spicy scenes I'd say!

Mr. Khujli - YouTube

Edited by Surish - 19 November 2012 at 2:43pm

jps01pensink91indi

pensink91

Goldie

pensink91

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Originally posted by Pensink

Surish, i hope so too that even if initially he gets upset knowing she lied but would like it if he really becomes her coach and they both together defeat Vihan and his ego. I sure I will have a great time, just hope no jet lag as that would be terrible. Big smile

Pensink

Is Vihan really a professional tennis player or just an ordinary guy pretending to be one?Once Mansi's tangled web of lies comes tumbling down, Vihan and his ego will disappear without a trace. I'm certain that your journey wouldn't be an arduous one my sweet friend.
As the day of my travel is coming closer my heartbeat is increasing. But I am 90% packed so that is one good thing. Smile

Uptil now it has been revealed that he is a Professional tennis player. But we all know as per that spoiler article that there will be some issues regarding Anoop playing tennis but eventually things would get better and RL would also approve.

jps01indiSurish

sahil70

IF-Achieverz

sahil70

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:16pm | IP Logged

Himmanshoo in action!Could never forget this! Blazing hot  N spicy scenes I'd say!

Mr. Khujli - YouTube

Shocked  LOL

jps01indiSurish

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Himmanshoo and Samaira having off-screen romantic interludes????????????????

Samaira Rao and Himmanshoo A Malhotra - more than just friend

Edited by Surish - 20 November 2012 at 2:18am

jps01pensink91indi

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged

Himmanshoo and Samaira having off-screen romantic interludes????????????????

Samaira Rao and Himmanshoo A Malhotra - more than just friend

@ SURISH ... (LOL!!!)  Awww... surish, on one hand you give us such great joy ... Mr. Khujli... I just loved it  Big smile... and on the other, you break our hearts ... Samaira and Himmanshoo Cry  !!!!   But thanks anyway for both items ...    LOL!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91tanutesSurish

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged

Mr. Khujli - YouTube

@ surish ... You sure right!!!  "Blazing hot N Spicy"    Wink ...   Made me sit up and forget all about my illness LOL!!!!   Best medicine for me!!!!   Thank you so much, surish Big smile!!!

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Jps01

@ Surish, I am also looking forward to that or else it may lead to a major "trust" issue between Anoop and Mansi!! I want them to become closer too, but through honestly!!Big smile Wait until he finds out that Sahil was involved also!!! LOL

@ Indi, where is my Indi today?  I know its your birthday sometime this month but is it today???Tongue

Jps01

Sahil will come to Mansi defense and it's quite obvious Anoop will forgive her. Indi is celebrating her birthday this month! That's terrific!Would like to be part of that celebration for sure as well as everyone's else.

@ jps ... Hey girl, I'm here ... wasn't feeling too well and had to stay in bed!!!   Read all your posts but for some reason couldn't access the forum!!!  Anyway, I like being missed  LOL!!!  Thank you!!!  The birthday was on Saturday 10/11/12 ... couldn't do much because of Divali, but still had a good time ...  plenty of presents ... and I have cake for you all LOL !!!!  

surish gave me the best medicine and present though LOL... Mr. Khulji ... got better immediately on seeing that ravishing Himmanshoo ... My God  Shocked!!!    And I thought I had seen Himm do it all  LOL!!!  He's truly amazingWink!!! 

(LOL!!!) And then surish, not wanting us girls to go overboard, had to throw a spanner in the works ... that article re Samaira and HimmanshooOuch  !!!    What should we do with surish?  Punish him or thank him Tongue ?  

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.