Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Indi

Apparently Himmanshoo and Samaira are having surreptitious sexual liaisons off-screen. Not by the way Mansi was massaging Anoop's aching shoulder with his chiseled chest subsequently being exposed to the audience and his eyes transfixed upon her face of course. To make matter s worse, following a rigorous game of tennis, between them both, Mansi slumped to the ground with exhaustion. Anoop rushed towards her and managed to catch her before collapsing to ground .He cradled her in his arms with his lips almost locking against hers. For a woman who is completely incapable of holding a tennis racquet she looked like a pro! Never mind Indi Mr Raj from Mr Kujili will soon resurrect from the grave and produce substantial evidence  that he and Samaira  are having a cozy, electrical affair off-screen. We may be fortunate to witness some of those steamy, raunchy, fiery sexual scenes we have yearned for in the past.  Hope she isn't pregnant like her sister in law minus a televised consummation. Would be very disappointed if I'm not given the opportunity to witness some Ansi spicy romantic scenes.Indi looks like I'll be emerging victorious after all. As for Himmanshoo and Mansi's off-screen romantic interludes, I'm just only kidding as usual.

Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@ surish ... Was wondering where you were ... all this heat in the place and no sign of you  πŸ˜‰!!!   So, the CVs are granting your wish ... hot romance coming your way  !!!   And as usual, Himmanshoo is on a rollπŸ˜›!  

Please disregard my earlier request re the WU.  Sushma is doing them in pensink's absence!!!  

indi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surish

Indi

Apparently Himmanshoo and Samaira are having surreptitious sexual liaisons off-screen. Not by the way Mansi was massaging Anoop's aching shoulder with his chiseled chest subsequently being exposed to the audience and his eyes transfixed upon her face of course. To make matter s worse, following a rigorous game of tennis, between them both, Mansi slumped to the ground with exhaustion. Anoop rushed towards her and managed to catch her before collapsing to ground .He cradled her in his arms with his lips almost locking against hers. For a woman who is completely incapable of holding a tennis racquet she looked like a pro! Never mind Indi Mr Raj from Mr Kujili will soon resurrect from the grave and produce substantial evidence  that he and Samaira  are having a cozy, electrical affair off-screen. We may be fortunate to witness some of those steamy, raunchy, fiery sexual scenes we have yearned for in the past.  Hope she isn't pregnant like her sister in law minus a televised consummation. Would be very disappointed if I'm not given the opportunity to witness some Ansi spicy romantic scenes.Indi looks like I'll be emerging victorious after all. As for Himmanshoo and Mansi's off-screen romantic interludes, I'm just only kidding as usual.

@ surish ... you'll get me in trouble!!   I can't stop laughing!  There's a gentleman sitting in my office and he's smiling at me in a funny way!!!  

Regarding the " ... sexual liaisons", hey you are the lawyer, you can represent yourself  ...  I don't want anybody suing me for defamation  πŸ˜†!   But naaah ... I don't believe that!   Mansi was actually touching his flesh but was just so unresponsive and unemotional ... !!!   All that heat was generated only from Himm's side  ... see why Himm was given the role of Mr. Khujli  πŸ˜†?  

Don't count your chickens as yet ... we might get those romantic scenes, but would Mansi be able to carry it off?   We know Himm/Anoop will not disappoint!!!   I too hope that Mansi is not pregnant without giving us the consummation! 

Edited by indi - 11 years ago
Surish thumbnail
Jps01

Miss You For Not Being Here

Surish thumbnail
Originally posted by Surish

Indi

Originally posted by Indi

@ surish ... you'll get me in trouble!!   I can't stop laughing!  There's a gentleman sitting in my office and he's smiling at me in a funny way!!!  

Regarding the " ... sexual liaisons", hey you are the lawyer, you can represent yourself  ...  I don't want anybody suing me for defamation  πŸ˜†!   But naaah ... I don't believe that!   Mansi was actually touching his flesh but was just so unresponsive and unemotional ... !!!   All that heat was generated only from Himm's side  ... see why Himm was given the role of Mr. Khujli  πŸ˜†?  

Don't count your chickens as yet ... we might get those romantic scenes, but would Mansi be able to carry it off?   We know Himm/Anoop will not disappoint!!!   I too hope that Mansi is not pregnant without giving us the consummation!

Indi

This Squid's razor sharp wit and stinging satire is as keen as mustard! He's just teasing you as usual!Himmanshoo is a prolific actor whose work is usually exceptional and impressive! He'll make Anoop's oncreen romance with Mansi sizzle and shimmer leaving you dumbfounded!

indi thumbnail

Originally posted by Surish

This Squid's razor sharp wit and stinging satire is as keen as mustard! He's just teasing you as usual!Himmanshoo is a prolific actor whose work is usually exceptional and impressive! He'll make Anoop's oncreen romance with Mansi sizzle and shimmer leaving you dumbfounded!

@ surish ... hey, I fully agree with you here ... your sharp wit and Himm's exceptional actingπŸ˜†!!!  I'm sure Him'll sizzle ... but let's wait to see Mansi ..   !!!!
Surish thumbnail

@ surish ... hey, I fully agree with you here ... your sharp wit and Himm's exceptional actingπŸ˜†!!!  I'm sure Him'll sizzle ... but let's wait to see Mansi ..   !!!!

Indi

Anoop will tap into Mansi's inner passions, igniting the sparks of her sexy, wild, side.
indi thumbnail

Indi

Anoop will tap into Mansi's inner passions, igniting the sparks of her sexy, wild, side.

surish ... Ha! ha!  ... I'm not going to respond!!!   You keep throwing the bait and I keep biting!   No more  πŸ˜ƒ!!!    We'll just have to wait and see!!!    Ok, Ok,  can't resist ... which "wild" side you speaking about πŸ˜•????   You don't have to answer that  πŸ˜‰!!! 

Edited by indi - 11 years ago
Surish thumbnail

surish ... Ha! ha!  ... I'm not going to respond!!!   You keep throwing the bait and I keep biting!   No more  πŸ˜ƒ!!!    We'll just have to wait and see!!!    Ok, Ok,  can't resist ... which "wild" side you speaking about πŸ˜•????   You don't have to answer that  πŸ˜‰!!! 

Indi

Keep biting and tickling me girl!

Laughing graphics
indi thumbnail

Well, after last night's episode, wonder what we are in for from Mansi and Anoop!!!   Was that the quiet, very proper Anoop in action πŸ˜‰?  

Wonder how Shivani plans to help her parents ... Feel sorry for her family ... they are so loving, will make any sacrifice for their children!!!  

Rajlaxmi is like a general in the army ...planning the whole attack on a greedy and stupid Sandhya!!!!