Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

   

Himmanshoo aka Anoop - Appreciation Thread #2 (Page 40)

Post Reply New Post

Page 40 of 167

jps01

Goldie

jps01

Joined: 18 May 2011

Posts: 1733

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
@ Pensink, thank you for your awesome update!!! ClapClapClap  Will surely miss you but I really want you to have a good time and have lots of fun and food!!!

@ Sushma, thank you for the photo.  While I am unable to view it from work, it must be my handsome gunda - Himmanshoo!!!

@ Surish, you are welcome!  Took a lot to rein in my anger but gave it nevertheless!!

@ Indi, hope you are having a good day!!


As for the show, its testing my patience.  This week was all about Karva Chaut and its boring me to death - not only is it slow but there is no substance.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SushmaGillpensink91Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Himmanshoo aka Anoop - Appreciation Thread #2 (Page 40)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

indi

Goldie

indi

Joined: 29 December 2011

Posts: 2296

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged

@ pensink ... thank you dearest pensink for your kindness and dedication... and the lovely WU Clap !!!!   You are too sweetSmile  !!!

Because of your dedication to Himm and his fans, you can have my place in line for the next two weeks Big smile !!!!  Enjoy your visit to India .. you sound excited!!!   Wish I were coming with you  Unhappy!!!   And  if you do happen to cross paths with a certain Shuklaji, you enjoy yourself  Wink!!! 


The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91Surish

indi

Goldie

indi

Joined: 29 December 2011

Posts: 2296

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Pensink, thank you for your awesome update!!! ClapClapClap  Will surely miss you but I really want you to have a good time and have lots of fun and food!!!

@ Sushma, thank you for the photo.  While I am unable to view it from work, it must be my handsome gunda - Himmanshoo!!!

@ Surish, you are welcome!  Took a lot to rein in my anger but gave it nevertheless!!

@ Indi, hope you are having a good day!!


As for the show, its testing my patience.  This week was all about Karva Chaut and its boring me to death - not only is it slow but there is no substance.





@ jps ...    Catching up with the posts ... and having problems with the internet Disapprove!!!!   

Agree with you, the story is really slow ... but I'm holding on ... at least I get to see Himmanshoo; even though it might be just for a few seconds, I cherish it  LOL!!!!  


Hey ... So Anoop isn't too enthusiastic about Karva Chauth ... or is it that he doesn't like his wife touching his feet?   Can't understand these guys ... on one hand they  dictate the wife's life and have her so submissive ... they act like God, and on the other, they don't want want her bowing to "her God"  LOL ??? 

Notice a lot of young people are spurning this Charva Kauth tradition ... what are your views on Charva Kauth?      Personally, I find it very sweet and romantic ... but only if you truly love Himm ... sorry, I mean  him  Tongue!!!!    But then I love all these old traditions ... I find them so colourful and romantic!!!  

Girls, would you fast for your husband?   Let's hear your views ...


The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SushmaGilljps01pensink91Surish

pensink91

Goldie

pensink91

Joined: 18 May 2011

Posts: 1134

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

Originally posted by jps01

@ Pensink, thank you for your awesome update!!! ClapClapClap  Will surely miss you but I really want you to have a good time and have lots of fun and food!!!

@ Sushma, thank you for the photo.  While I am unable to view it from work, it must be my handsome gunda - Himmanshoo!!!

@ Surish, you are welcome!  Took a lot to rein in my anger but gave it nevertheless!!

@ Indi, hope you are having a good day!!


As for the show, its testing my patience.  This week was all about Karva Chaut and its boring me to death - not only is it slow but there is no substance.





@ jps ...    Catching up with the posts ... and having problems with the internet Disapprove!!!!   

Agree with you, the story is really slow ... but I'm holding on ... at least I get to see Himmanshoo; even though it might be just for a few seconds, I cherish it  LOL!!!!  


Hey ... So Anoop isn't too enthusiastic about Karva Chauth ... or is it that he doesn't like his wife touching his feet?   Can't understand these guys ... on one hand they  dictate the wife's life and have her so submissive ... they act like God, and on the other, they don't want want her bowing to "her God"  LOL ??? 

Notice a lot of young people are spurning this Charva Kauth tradition ... what are your views on Charva Kauth?      Personally, I find it very sweet and romantic ... but only if you truly love Himm ... sorry, I mean  him  Tongue!!!!    But then I love all these old traditions ... I find them so colourful and romantic!!!  

Girls, would you fast for your husband?   Let's hear your views ...


Indi, Anoop is enthusiastic about Karwa chauth and in the last to last episode he does not have lunch as Mansi was fasting. He is concerned that his wife has not eaten all day and not had water either and he does not want her to touch his feet as he feels in the olden times it was okay but not in mordern times. He has started loving her and all this is out of concern. He gets her a gift a set of lovely kangans/bracelet and wants to see how  it looks on her hands. He also, does not like waking her up to disturb her. So Anoop is being a loving and Caring husband.  he did show his dominance in the initial episodes but now he is respecting Mansi's wishes. He even challenges Vihan for the tennis game as he wants to win it for his wife and show her that heis a better player.
 
I would fast for my husband, infact in our family we have a much strict fast called Teej and that is a day before Ganesh chaturthi and there the wives fast till next day morning, it is then that they do a visarjan puja and Ganesh ji's puja then eat something. Though my mom used to drink juice in the night. And not only that we dont eat Sargi in the morning  as many they showed in the show and many families follow the same tradition. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SushmaGilljps01indiSurish

pensink91

Goldie

pensink91

Joined: 18 May 2011

Posts: 1134

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi


@ pensink ... thank you dearest pensink for your kindness and dedication... and the lovely WU Clap !!!!   You are too sweetSmile  !!!

Because of your dedication to Himm and his fans, you can have my place in line for the next two weeks Big smile !!!!  Enjoy your visit to India .. you sound excited!!!   Wish I were coming with you  Unhappy!!!   And  if you do happen to cross paths with a certain Shuklaji, you enjoy yourself  Wink!!! 


thanks indi, but no I cannot take ur place. But i am excited for my cousin's wedding as i not been to india since 5 years and have not met so many relatives since almost 10 years, since my brother's wedding and look forward to meeting them. And moreso I love to put mehandi, wear all indian traditional clothes specially lehanga so this is the occasion for me to wear al that. Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SushmaGilljps01indiSurish

indi

Goldie

indi

Joined: 29 December 2011

Posts: 2296

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by p!   

[/QUOTE


Indi, Anoop is enthusiastic about Karwa chauth and in the last to last episode he does not have lunch as Mansi was fasting. He is concerned that his wife has not eaten all day and not had water either and he does not want her to touch his feet as he feels in the olden times it was okay but not in mordern times. He has started loving her and all this is out of concern. He gets her a gift a set of lovely kangans/bracelet and wants to see how  it looks on her hands. He also, does not like waking her up to disturb her. So Anoop is being a loving and Caring husband.  he did show his dominance in the initial episodes but now he is respecting Mansi's wishes. He even challenges Vihan for the tennis game as he wants to win it for his wife and show her that heis a better player.
 
I would fast for my husband, infact in our family we have a much strict fast called Teej and that is a day before Ganesh chaturthi and there the wives fast till next day morning, it is then that they do a visarjan puja and Ganesh ji's puja then eat something. Though my mom used to drink juice in the night. And not only that we dont eat Sargi in the morning  as many they showed in the show and many families follow the same tradition. 


pensink ... I had forgotten that  Anoop didn't have lunch too ... aww... he's in love!!!!!  Wish Shuklaji was as concerned and loving as Anoopji wrt to their wives and karva chauth ... wouldn't that have been romantic  Approve !!!!! 

I find it so charming when the old traditions are carried on by  young people!!!   I guess I live in both a modern and an old fashion world Big smile !!!!  Somehow, pensink, I knew you would fast for your husband  Big smile!!!   I know about the teej  ... and not eating the sargi too ... my grandmother used to fast that way!!!  

Hey, I love Indian weddings and all the ceremonies ... the mehendi and the dressing up too  LOL!!!!  So you enjoy!!!!


 


Edited by indi - 15 November 2012 at 1:01pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SushmaGilljps01pensink91Surish

pensink91

Goldie

pensink91

Joined: 18 May 2011

Posts: 1134

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

[QUOTE=p!   

Indi, Anoop is enthusiastic about Karwa chauth and in the last to last episode he does not have lunch as Mansi was fasting. He is concerned that his wife has not eaten all day and not had water either and he does not want her to touch his feet as he feels in the olden times it was okay but not in mordern times. He has started loving her and all this is out of concern. He gets her a gift a set of lovely kangans/bracelet and wants to see how  it looks on her hands. He also, does not like waking her up to disturb her. So Anoop is being a loving and Caring husband.  he did show his dominance in the initial episodes but now he is respecting Mansi's wishes. He even challenges Vihan for the tennis game as he wants to win it for his wife and show her that heis a better player.
 
I would fast for my husband, infact in our family we have a much strict fast called Teej and that is a day before Ganesh chaturthi and there the wives fast till next day morning, it is then that they do a visarjan puja and Ganesh ji's puja then eat something. Though my mom used to drink juice in the night. And not only that we dont eat Sargi in the morning  as many they showed in the show and many families follow the same tradition. 
[/QUOTE]

pensink ... I had forgotten that  Anoop didn't have lunch too ... aww... he's in love!!!!!  Wish Shuklaji was as concerned and loving as Anoopji wrt to their wives and karva chauth ... wouldn't that have been romantic  Approve !!!!! 

I find it so charming when the old traditions are carried on by  young people!!!   I guess I live in both a modern and an old fashion world Big smile !!!!  Somehow, pensink, I knew you would fast for your husband  Big smile!!!   I know about the teej  ... and not eating the sargi too ... my grandmother used to fast that way!!!  

Hey, I love Indian weddings and all the ceremonies ... the mehendi and the dressing up too  LOL!!!!  So you enjoy!!!!


 
[/QUOTE]
indi, i think Shukla ji was concerned too but it was his anger that clouded his judgement.  He was coming back in the evening but youknow who stopped him and he agreed, That was all due to his anger. But yes it would have been good if he had been shown remorseful when she fainted and apologized and took her back but there it was a clash of egoes, even R was veru stubborn.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SushmaGillindijps01Surish

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Joined: 30 October 2011

Posts: 75517

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
                                 
      Thank you Pensink for today's update!


Edited by Surish - 15 November 2012 at 2:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SushmaGillindipensink91

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.