Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

Himmanshoo aka Anoop - Appreciation Thread #2 (Page 39)

Post Reply New Post

Page 39 of 167

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jpso1

@ Surish, thank you so very much for your lovely graphics - must admit you do a great job with them!!

Did you say that Shivani is not pregnant or is it your thoughts only? Can you imagine if that is the case what will happen to RL and of course, Shivani will be dead!!!!Ouch

Regarding that person omitting Himmanshoo's contribution, I also made mention of  my disappointment.

@ Pensink, I hope you have lots of fun at the wedding!!! Are you getting butterflies already?  Of course we will miss you immensely, but will survive just to see you enjoy yourself!! Be good and every time you take that special bite, remember us!!

@ Indi, too much fun on Diwali, eh?  Hope you also had a wonderful time!  And guess what, I also have to keep my eyes on Pensink whether she is going to Shukla residence or HyderabadWink

A compulsive liar like Shivani will even use a miscarriage to escape the clutches of her vicious mother-in-law. Maybe she is pregnant after all and is using abstinence  to impress her. Hope she isn't competing against Mansi like Sandyha to be crowned best daughter-in -law.

Edited by Surish - 15 November 2012 at 1:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91indi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Himmanshoo aka Anoop - Appreciation Thread #2 (Page 39)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SushmaGill

SushmaGill

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
A little something to brighten your Thursday morning *sigh* the shadow stubble is appearing *FAINT*!!! ...sorry ...but sushma had Guddu flashbacksTongue  LOL

Edited by SushmaGill - 14 November 2012 at 8:13pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nak19jps01pensink91indiSurish

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
 Himmanshoo flashing that incandescent smile  illuminates me!

Glitter Graphics | http://www.gifluv.com/
                                                  Thanks Sushma!
          For brightening up my day with Himmanshoo's sparks!

Edited by Surish - 15 November 2012 at 1:17am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nak19jps01pensink91indi

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
        Jps01 and Indi

I saw you representing Himmanshoo and the courts of law and I commend you both for doing such an excellent job!

Baby Fairy Wings Glitter

Hats off to you both!

Edited by Surish - 15 November 2012 at 1:25am

nak19jps01pensink91indi

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Jps01 and Indi

I saw you representing Himmanshoo and the courts of law and I commend you both for doing such an excellent job!

Baby Fairy Wings Glitter

Hats off to you both!

@ surish ... I just so love this graphic ... it's so beautiful!!!!  You are really good ... (LOL!!!) and know how to make a girl smile too Big smile!!!!  

As for the courts of law, we'll leave that in your able hands ... jps and I were just so upset at the obvious snub!!!!  Despite being mad about the whole affair, we tried to maintain our diplomacy ..Angry Angry!!!!   The act was quite juvenile  though... but that wouldn't keep our Himmanshoo down Big smile !!!!

nak19jps01pensink91Surish

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SushmaGill

A little something to brighten your Thursday morning *sigh* the shadow stubble is appearing *FAINT*!!! ...sorry ...but sushma had Guddu flashbacksTongue  LOL

@ sushma ... awww... sush, he's just too gorgeous ... (sigh!!)  Thank you for sharing Himm!!!! 

jps01pensink91Surish

pensink91

Goldie

pensink91

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged

Episode begins with RL angry at shivani and Bua says to quickly do puja and open the fast and they all do puja of chaand/moon and then look at their husbands. Sahil tells his mom to relax is everything is okay. Anoop tells Mansi that you need not fast next year as I don't like it that you don't eat and drink all day and she says that next year don't say this and says now when I will touch your feet don't say anything and Anoop says show me one couple who does that nowadays and she says look around and they see that Sahil refuses too except Bua and phuphaji and Anoop says see this is old and only old people do it. Lovely scene between Anoop and Mansi. Bua then tells now the puja is complete and everyone should now take RLs blessings. They all take one by one, she blesses Mansi and anoop with happiness and long married life. When Shivani and Sahil bend she does not bless and bua tells that bless them and she says with so much pain and anger how can I bless. Shivani apologizes again and says this was very important for her so she kept the fast and RL says every mother wants that their DIL fast for their sons long life but this mom (points at Shivani) did not think about her child ad she says everytime I try to worry for you but you prove me wrong. MAnsi interrupts and says mom I knew Shivani had kept fast and she says Sahil knew that too. RL says one DIL disobeys and the other tries to cover for her and she says I know you are friends but Shivani is wrong and is really angry and disagrees and leaves. All are serious except Sandhya who is smiling as Shivani got scolding.  Sahil is trying to feed Shivani but she refuses and Rani comes with dinner but  shivani refuses tht too and Sahil says you are not eating as mom scolded you, he says but that was out of concern. Mansi comes and gestures Sahil that she will handle and she tells Shivani that we fast all day and eat in the night. She tells that mom loves you more than all of us and its all because of your baby, he brought all happiness for you even before coming and she tells Mom is angry as she loves you a lot. SAhil comes and says Bhabhi tell her to eat as I am very hungry and shivani asks "you have not yet eaten" Sahil replies neither has Mansi Bhabhi eaten anything. Shivani tells that why no one told her she would have eaten with them. SAndhya is cribbing that the baby has the whole house looking after it. Bhushan says still wives with all problems keep fast for their husband's long life and Sandhya says she too fasts for his long life and property and then says she meant prosperity and Bhushan says no need to act and she can take the gift and Sandhya acts surprised that you got me a gift and he says you have already seen the pack in my laptop bag, I had seen you snooping around. She says surprise me sometimes and he replies he will only if she stops checking his bag. Sandhya opens the gift and is thinking must be something expensive like a diamond ring, no no a diamond bracelet and opens it, she is disappointed as it is some ring (not diamond I suppose).

It's a gold ring and she is mad and Bhushan tells good I did not keep strict fast for yu and he replies tit for tat and she is angry and leaves. Shivani goes to RLs room , who is knitting and Shivani takes sweets to her and says mom sent this and they are very nice sweets. She apologises and asks her to try the sweet and RL asks why and Shivani askswhy? Rl tells you want to spoil my health along with yours. Shivani tells that I know you are mad and you would have been worried if I had told you about my fast. She tells the doctor wanted to talk to you but I refused. She tells I know sweets are not good for your health but I know u eat at least 2 everyday and then she sees the hidden sweater and says wow mom this is so nice so small and the color is lovely and says wish I could make it too. RL is impressed andteaches her and here  Mansi is in her room next day and getting ready Anoop comes and says you get ready and Iwill come later and is ,leaving, Mansi sees the gift in his hand and stop him saying what is there in your hand and Anoop says it's a gift for you for Karwa chauth and I don't know if you would like it or not and she asks but what it is and she is surprised. She opens and says the bangles are beautiful and Anoop says I am glad you like it. He says I wanted to give you last night but you were already asleep so could not. He tells to wear it and show him, she does and he says it is looking lovely on your hands. Mansi says I did not know you could give such surprises and he says good else the surprise would be ruined. She then tells she is getting late for her Tennis practice and that she has to leave. Anoop says I will drop you at the club on time and she says no need I have told the driver and Vihan sir moved the practice time so he can practice for tournament. He says why does he need practice and she says you are right he is a true champ and then says I will leave as getting late. Mansi says there are few people who do not showoff their talent and says down to earth and he replies sarcastically that yes down to earth. She takes off her kangans and he says don't take it off wear it. She replies no kangans distract Vihan sir and leaves.

Precap formonday: Anoop tells Vihan that the challenge you gave me I am giving you the same challenge. Anoop is jealous and that means he is in love with his wife…………………………………..

Please hit the chaska meter

florajps01indiSurish

pensink91

Goldie

pensink91

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged

i would miss yuouall too in India but am looking forward to my visit though short but still will get to do so manyt hing which are not possible here with hectic schedules.

Jay, will remember you with each bite I take at the wedding.

Indi, dont worry dear, I have heard that Kannauj temples are beautiful but really would not have time to visit Sukla ji, unless he decides to come visitWink

But dont worry guys I had told that youall are ahead of me in the line and I would never dare to cut the line and move ahead Smile

jps01indiSurish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.