Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

Himmanshoo aka Anoop - Appreciation Thread #2 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 167

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sushma

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151177410426713&set=o.346365678776279&type=1&theater

Sushma

What do you mean by opening a collage that you produced?I don't quite understand.  I contacted a facebook friend who suggested that I highlight your link. Upon doing so, I came up with two options: copy and go to https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?I was then instructed to right click on the second option which led me to  a page that consisted of a gorgeous array of Himmanshoo's pics. By the way I love your video!Excellent compilation my dear.

Pensink

Thanks Pensink for your superb update!You are a sweetheart!

Jps01 and Indi

I envisage that you both have a crush on Ansi. Soon you'll forget all about Gunjhun. That is if you haven't already done so.

This is for all of you

invite with smileys
           And

Everyone

Edited by Surish - 24 October 2012 at 8:13pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01tanutessahil70

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Himmanshoo aka Anoop - Appreciation Thread #2 (Page 3)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jps01

Goldie

jps01

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Agree Sush, your vm is way better than one display photo!!! Good fill of Himm - awesome and thanks!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nak19tanutesindiSurish

jps01

Goldie

jps01

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Just finished watching the episode!!

Anoop was the only one who looked like he was actually sleeping, the rest looked all dressed and in their nightgowns!!
RL actually had a smile on her face!!!Shocked I loved how Anoop took  the lead going into the kitchen looking for the thief!!! And Sahil was cute showing off his biceps!!!LOL

Yes, I did get a quick peek at Anoop in his shades but just briefly.  He took them off rather quickly!!!

Sahil in the office!!!D'oh Would someone please let me know when he will take his life seriously!!! And about Mr. Agarwal's business card!! You can do better Sahil, just don't mess up Anoop and your company's hard work!!

Loved the red shirt on Sahil!!!LOL

Oh Mansi, he saw you.  Next time be honest with him!!Confused And he really could not talk to you when you called!!!

Sandhya does not miss a chance to dig at Shivani!! And Shivani, only last evening she had you crying!  Tell her to get lost!!!! She does not deserve any smiles.Ouch

Tell Anoop the truth Mansi or else?

pensink91tanutesindiSurish

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Jps01,

Are you fallingg for Asish now? Time for the bickering to stop and to introduce some romance to relieve me of sheer monotony!

jps01pensink91tanutesindi

tanutes

Goldie

tanutes

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged

Sushmagill
 I love you video!It is beyond awesomeness!I your post with respect to Himmanshoo's collage.!n order to do so, you'll first have to publish it then copy and paste it in the forum.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SushmaGilljps01pensink91indiSurish

SushmaGill

SushmaGill

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanutes

Sushmagill
 I love you video!It is beyond awesomeness!I your post with respect to Himmanshoo's collage.!n order to do so, you'll first have to publish it then copy and paste it in the forum.

Publish it where?? I already posted it to one of the groups on FB and will be putting it on Himmanshoo FB fan page...other than those places ...do I need to put it else where?

jps01pensink91tanutesindiSurish

tanutes

Goldie

tanutes

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Sushmagill

If you wish to have your pics posted to any forum there must be the following options to have them published:html, email  or myspace together with their codes otherwise you'll have open it in a new tag like google chrome and use the website there or resort to Surish's method 

jps01pensink91indiSurish

SushmaGill

SushmaGill

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanutes

Sushmagill

If you wish to have your pics posted to any forum there must be the following options to have them published:html, email  or myspace together with their codes otherwise you'll have open it in a new tag like google chrome and use the website there or resort to Surish's method 
Ahhh...I now understand...thanks very much tanutes!!!! 

The picture is now uploaded!!! 

Edited by SushmaGill - 25 October 2012 at 4:19am

jps01pensink91tanutesindiSurish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.