Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

Himmanshoo aka Anoop - Appreciation Thread #2 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 167

Page 1
Page   of 167
Page 3 Page 167

pensink91

Goldie

pensink91

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

Originally posted by jps01

@ Pensink, thank you dearest Pensink for your excellent write-up!!!ClapClapClap

Did you say Anoop in shades???? A must watch!!! Indi, where are you?  Looking at the computer screen?

Oh Mansi, a relationship is built on trust and honesty.  Please don't get Anoop angry, you don't want Guddu Shukla to emerge!!!

@ Indi, Shivani gets in trouble because she does not use her head much either!!! How can she not wait for Mansi's answer before she starts blabbering!!

Will comment more tonight!!!

PS:  Was hoping for someone to whack RL in the dark!!!!

@ jps ... Ha! Ha!  ROFL  ... So I'm caught!!!    Gosh girl, you know me so well; I can't seem to get away with anything  LOL!!!!   I was just dying to see Anoop in his shades ... a la Guddu Shukla (such a long time ... don't think I ever saw Anoop wearing them)!!!!   I just took a little peak at that scene ... just a little something to quench my thirst until later ... ahhh ...  LOLLOL !!!!   Anoop was just sooo gorgeous!!!!!   And he was wearing a white shirt ... you know how good Himm looks in white  Wink!!!!  I'm sure you are headed that way too  Wink!!!! 

Must say, Himm is really fascinating ... such a commanding physical presence ... not to mention, all male  Wink!!!!  

Don't think Anoop is going to accept Mansi's excuse so easily ... he seemed to be fuming, a touch of Shuklaji ... and that just from the way he was driving and changing gears Shocked!!!!   I wouldn't mind seeing Anoop erupt ... he's been holding it in for too long!!!!

indi I dont think he will be very angry as he was calm at the end. He would definitely ask why she lied and I hope that Mansi tells him the reason.  And he was really looking so handsome with the shades Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SushmaGilltanutesjps01indi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Himmanshoo aka Anoop - Appreciation Thread #2 (Page 2)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jps01

Goldie

jps01

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Thank you Pensink for reconfirming my thoughts about the shades!!!

And Indi, no, I am unable to view anything from work, so the anticipation is greater especially since Pensink confirmed!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SushmaGilltanutespensink91indiSurish

SushmaGill

SushmaGill

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

Hope you all like the vid on page 1 Big smile

I also have to agree the man just looked sizzling hot in those shades today...just swoonlicious Embarrassed

Edited by SushmaGill - 24 October 2012 at 1:50pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nak19jps01pensink91tanutesindiSurish

indi

IF-Dazzler

indi

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

sushma ... thank you ... can't imagine how I missed it!!!!   Totally Awesome!!!! 

Anybody ever died from an overdose of the drug called "Himmanshoo?"Dead !!!!!

jps ... another thing you can look forward to is a certain guy,  just awoken from sleep ... a little bit tousled and sleepy eyed  Wink!!!! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nak19SushmaGilltanutesjps01pensink91Surish

SushmaGill

SushmaGill

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

sushma ... thank you ... can't imagine how I missed it!!!!   Totally Awesome!!!! 

Anybody ever died from an overdose of the drug called "Himmanshoo?"Dead !!!!!

jps ... another thing you can look forward to is a certain guy,  just awoken from sleep ... a little bit tousled and sleepy eyed  Wink!!!! 

I just posted it!!!!! so it's new to the thread and I am glad that you liked it

jps01pensink91tanutesindiSurish

pensink91

Goldie

pensink91

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SushmaGill

Hope you all like the vid on page 1 Big smile

I also have to agree the man just looked sizzling hot in those shades today...just swoonlicious Embarrassed
Thanks Sushma, lovely video. I tried a lot too to somehow paste that collage that was great too.

Oh yes agree with you Big smile

jps01tanutesindiSurish

sahil70

IF-Achieverz

sahil70

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
yay well done on  thread 2Dancing

jps01pensink91tanutesindiSurish

tanutes

Goldie

tanutes

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks for opening the new thread

Edited by tanutes - 24 October 2012 at 7:26pm

jps01pensink91indiSurish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.