Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

Himmanshoo aka Anoop - Appreciation Thread #2 (Page 155)

Post Reply New Post

Page 155 of 167

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Indi

hey surish ... You must love children ... all that patience  LOL!!  I love children, but  that one you are dealing with?  I think I could give her a few good hard pinchesLOL  !!!!   She's tenacious  Angry!!!

What do you mean, do I have a sweetheart, or do I have an alias  LOL?  Just for the record, none .. no alias and no sweetheart ... hey, but I'm working on themWink!!!  

Indi

Manveerfan123's  pertinacity and intensity kindles a sort of indignation in me!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnjps01pensink91indi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Himmanshoo aka Anoop - Appreciation Thread #2 (Page 155)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jpso1

Hi everyone, wishing you all a great weekend also. 

We are under a blizzard watch, so the white stuff is everywhere, that means my weekend will be a long, at home one!!

Jps01

Hope that you are safe and sound. Haven't heard from you since

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pensink

sorry have been busy at work.  No specific plans for weekend just the usual. you too have a wonderful weekend!! Yes, i would like to know soon  and am bored too.

Wishing everyone a great weekend and big hug Hug

Pensink

Likewise I'm preoccupied with lots of work! Only 2 hours rest! What a life!

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keshawn

Surish and Pensink I've seen you both in Punar Vivah forum. That forum has so many activities that I get so confused. The only time I'd pay a visit to that forum is when a topic comes to my mind and I post a thread there for its members to make comments otherwise, I'm busy at work and available mainly on weekends. Hope Himmanshoo doesn't have to wait an entire year to be cast in a new film. At least let it be a couple of months. Jpso1 all the best and glad to hear that the blizzard has dissipated. Indi, don't mind play fighting with you! That would be fun! Looking forward to it girl.

Keshawn

I think that you and Indi complement each other! You make an elegant couple! Just kidding!

jps01

Goldie

jps01

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
@ Surish, thanks for checking.  Am OK and back to work as usual.  Missing you guys much - that empty void is quite evident in my life!!!CryCryCry  Just hoping and praying that Himm lands something soon, but I know its very rough and tough out there as the competition is gigantic!! Wish him much luck!!

Pensink, take it easy, 2 hrs sleep is not enough especially since you are recovering from your cold.  Take it easy and big hugs!!

Indi & Keshawn, hope you are doing well also!!

Much love to each of you!!!

Keshawnpensink91indiSurish

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Jps01

If only Khalid would  consider producing Bhagonwali 2 just to see Himmanshoo onscreen again, that would be awesome!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnjps01

indi

IF-Dazzler

indi

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Hello my dear friends ... jps, pensink, surish, keshawn, et al ... good to see you are all still here and doing fine  Smile!!!

Like all of you, I'm missing Himmanshoo terribly, but as you said jay, the competition is tough!   Seems that everyday the producers are bringing new faces ... never before realised how large a population of actors there was!!!    But let's hold on to our hope to see Himmanshoo soon!!!

Have a nice day all!!!

Edited by indi - 13 February 2013 at 9:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnjps01Surish

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Indi

Hello my dear friends ... jps, pensink, surish, keshawn, et al ... good to see you are all still here and doing fine  Smile!!!

Like all of you, I'm missing Himmanshoo terribly, but as you said jay, the competition is tough!   Seems that everyday the producers are bringing new faces ... never before realised how large a population of actors there was!!!    But let's hold on to our hope to see Himmanshoo soon!!!

Have a nice day all!!!

Indi

You have a splendid day too! Hope to see Himmanshoo soon so that we can all engage in some sort of healthy conversation, once and for all!

Edited by Surish - 13 February 2013 at 9:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnjps01indi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.