Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage
Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop - Appreciation Thread #2 (Page 154)

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Pensink

Punar Vivah is has me glued to the set like moths to flames these days. Loved how Papa Scindia's dirty old secret was revealed to the entire family today by Aakash and his mother. Even Qubool Hai has me on eggshells. Time for that wicked old witch who keeps stirring her cauldron and riding a broomstick to be punished. I'd only watch housewife if Himmanshoo and Nivedita are selected to portray a villainous couple. LMYAM would have remained televised only if they was unity between Himmanshoo and Asish's fans

@ surish ... I guess guys are really different from dolls...  Our feelings are not so shallow Ouch!  We can't stop loving someone on instruction and move on so easily ... hence, we cannot enjoy any other show so soon!!!   Maybe that's good in way ... you can disengage and move on instead of moping and suffering all this heartacheLOL!!!

Happy that you can enjoy Punar Vivah ... I think I still resent them for replacing Bhagonwali ... no wonder I can't enjoy it (childish eh?) ... !!!  Added to that, too much sadness and suffering!  Also tried a few episodes of Qubool hai... the problem is that they are not Guddu and Runjhun Confused!!   Don't think I'll ever enjoy another show ... it's been one year since BBAt stopped and I'm still so much in love with those characters!!!

You are quite right regarding unity between Himm's and Ashish's fans.  I think they were disappointed when they realised Ashish was not the lead and decided they preferred that the show end!   Now, I can see them moaning that he's no longer on screenConfused!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnjps01pensink91Surish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Originally posted by Indi

Indi

I never regret chatting that little toddler who annoys me on a daily basis. She is one of the most genuine of Asish's fans and thus will even kill for him. Sometimes I even wonder whether she has any aliases as Sherni does. Indi do you have any sweetheart?

hey surish ... You must love children ... all that patience  LOL!!  I love children, but  that one you are dealing with?  I think I could give her a few good hard pinchesLOL  !!!!   She's tenacious  Angry!!!

What do you mean, do I have a sweetheart, or do I have an alias  LOL?  Just for the record, none .. no alias and no sweetheart ... hey, but I'm working on themWink!!!  

Edited by indi - 08 February 2013 at 6:01am

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
@ pensink ... hello my dearest pensink!!   How are you doing girl?  Haven't heard much from you ... Guess you are already planning your weekend!!   Just wanted to say have a wonderful weekend!!! 

Hope we get some news about Himmanshoo soon ... I'm so bored without him!!! 

Enjoy your weekend ... Hug!!!!

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged

To all you sweet people ... jay, pensink, surish, keshawn, ... rasha, sushma, tanutes ... Have a great weekend  Hug!!!!!

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

@ pensink ... hello my dearest pensink!!   How are you doing girl?  Haven't heard much from you ... Guess you are already planning your weekend!!   Just wanted to say have a wonderful weekend!!! 

Hope we get some news about Himmanshoo soon ... I'm so bored without him!!! 

Enjoy your weekend ... Hug!!!!
sorry have been busy at work.  No specific plans for weekend just the usual. you too have a wonderful weekend!!
Yes, i would like to know soon  and am bored too.

Wishing everyone a great weekend and big hug Hug

Keshawnjps01indiSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone, wishing you all a great weekend also. 

We are under a blizzard watch, so the white stuff is everywhere, that means my weekend will be a long, at home one!!

Keshawnpensink91indiSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

Hi everyone, wishing you all a great weekend also. 

We are under a blizzard watch, so the white stuff is everywhere, that means my weekend will be a long, at home one!!

Jay, stay warm and safe,  and enjoy old episodes of BBAT before you know the weekend would be over.

Keshawnjps01indiSurish

Keshawn Senior Member
Keshawn
Keshawn

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Surish and Pensink I've seen you both in Punar Vivah forum. That forum has so many activities that I get so confused. The only time I'd pay a visit to that forum is when a topic comes to my mind and I post a thread there for its members to make comments otherwise, I'm busy at work and available mainly on weekends. Hope Himmanshoo doesn't have to wait an entire year to be cast in a new film. At least let it be a couple of months. Jpso1 all the best and glad to hear that the blizzard has dissipated. Indi, don't mind play fighting with you! That would be fun! Looking forward to it girl. 

jps01pensink91indiSurish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index