Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage
Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop - Appreciation Thread #2 (Page 153)

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pensink

I know Indi, sat I met a friend and she know i watch Himmanshoo' s shows and you would not believe her comment was the same. first she told me your actors show ended again so soon and then she says the moment they confessed their love and when the story was making progress they abruptly ended it. I feel if they had given some more time the show might have been a success as there are many others which have had terrible story and still continue to be aired. I am not watching anything these days just some reality shows, used to watch Punar vivah but just read updates now.

Wish you, Jay,  Surish, Keshawn, Sushma and all forum friends and Himmanshoo Fans a  Great day and much love !!

Pensink

Still watching punar Vivah and making a few comments here and there. The other forums are unlike ours where its constituents argue on a particular point. I'm very busy at work and would be a bit late. Likewise I'm hoping Himmanshoo to be cast in a new film anytime soon to join his respective forum.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnjps01pensink91indi

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Indi

Hello to my wonderful"G" Company friends!!!   Thought I'd make the most of it before the forum closes ... Unhappy!!!   I'll surely miss you guys ... but I'm hoping that we get that "special" forum after BBAT closes ... !!!

Surish ... sorry, but you won't be seeing any fight in that spider web ... I'm not a fighter, I'm a very peaceful person ... and I tend to believe that keshawn is also not a fighter .. if anything, he might just be a lover  LOL!!!

jps, pensink, keshawn, tanutes, rasha
... how are you guys doing? 

jps ... I agree with you ... not much out there to watchSleepy ... I'm so bored without Himmanshoo ...  I sometimes look at The Big Bang Theory though!!   Completely different from Bhagonwali so I don't even have to compare!!!  Even after all this time,  I'm still so smitten with that Guddu Shukla that I don't think I'll ever find anything to my liking again  Unhappy!!   

pensink ... hey Girl, I miss your updates  Wink!!!   Where do you think Anoop would be right now if the show hadn't ended?  Poor Himm, always a hurried ending with his bride and not enough love  Disapprove!!!

Have  a nice day all!

Indi

I knew that you would have misconstrued my statement dear. I meant play fighting. Female and male dogs don't fight! They copulate! I haven't abandoned any of my buddies so please don't get the wrong impression. I'm available to chat  from 2: 00 in the afternoon or  13:00 after midnight since those are only times I am unoccupied> However, when  I visit the forum everyone just disappears into thin air leaving only a kid to argue with me so I've no alternative but  to venture into other forums to relieve my boredom.I get only 3-4 hours sleep

Edited by Surish - 06 February 2013 at 1:43pm

Keshawnjps01pensink91indi

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

!!
Indi

I knew that you would have misconstrued my statement dear. I meant play fighting. Female and male dogs don't fight! They copulate! I haven't abandoned any of my buddies so please don't get the wrong impression. I'm available to chat  from 2: 00 in the afternoon or  13:00 after midnight since those are only times I am unoccupied> However, when  I visit the forum everyone just disappears into thin air leaving only a kid to argue with me so I've no alternative but  to venture into other forums to relieve my boredom.I get only 3-4 hours sleep

@ surish ... hey surish ... (LOL!)  No need to explain yourself LOL...  I did not misconstrue your statement ... I thought I was responding in the same light tone like you ... but alas, once again I don't seem to be able to get my humour across ... but don't worry, you are not the only one ... lots of people don't realise when I'm joking   Wink!!!  Oh , and thanks for the information ... didn't know that male and female dogs don't fight ...   Big smile !!!  BTW, must say, you have a lot of patience  ... with that kid LOL !!!

Keshawnjps01pensink91Surish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
@ Indi, I too strongly agree with your comment "For some reason, and I might be prejudiced here, I get the feeling that Himmanshoo's fans are much more mature and intelligent in their views ... and this, I get, from only reading some of the posts on other forums Ouch!!!"

And yes Pensink, just when things were showing signs of growth on LMYAM, they chopped it outOuch!! Am still mad at the producers for not working with a script and employing untalented so called script writers!!! But the ship has already sailed and we can only hope for another great opportunity for Himmanshoo.

@ Surish, you, Indi and Keshawn and the humourous banter exchanged always put a much needed smile to my face, thank you!!Big smile

Missing you guys much!!!

Keshawnpensink91indiSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

@ surish ... hey surish ... (LOL!)  No need to explain yourself LOL...  I did not misconstrue your statement ... I thought I was responding in the same light tone like you ... but alas, once again I don't seem to be able to get my humour across ... but don't worry, you are not the only one ... lots of people don't realise when I'm joking   Wink!!!  Oh , and thanks for the information ... didn't know that male and female dogs don't fight ...   Big smile !!!  BTW, must say, you have a lot of patience  ... with that kid LOL !!!

Indi

I never regret chatting that little toddler who annoys me on a daily basis. She is one of the most genuine of Asish's fans and thus will even kill for him. Sometimes I even wonder whether she has any aliases as Sherni does. Indi do you have any sweetheart?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnjps01indi

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jps01

@ Indi, I too strongly agree with your comment "For some reason, and I might be prejudiced here, I get the feeling that Himmanshoo's fans are much more mature and intelligent in their views ... and this, I get, from only reading some of the posts on other forums Ouch!!!"

And yes Pensink, just when things were showing signs of growth on LMYAM, they chopped it outOuch!! Am still mad at the producers for not working with a script and employing untalented so called script writers!!! But the ship has already sailed and we can only hope for another great opportunity for Himmanshoo.

@ Surish, you, Indi and Keshawn and the humourous banter exchanged always put a much needed smile to my face, thank you!!Big smile

Missing you guys much!!!

Jps01

Like the elephant  has disappeared from our lives forever girl! Probably contemplating to have his wedding arranged. Wouldn't be surprised to hear Sushma announcing that he had tied the knot with another elephant leaving your and the rest of the girls to shed a sea of tears including Keshawn, the lone guy, whom has almost popped Indi's neck for him.

Keshawnjps01indi

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Pensink

Punar Vivah is has me glued to the set like moths to flames these days. Loved how Papa Scindia's dirty old secret was revealed to the entire family today by Aakash and his mother. Even Qubool Hai has me on eggshells. Time for that wicked old witch who keeps stirring her cauldron and riding a broomstick to be punished. I'd only watch housewife if Himmanshoo and Nivedita are selected to portray a villainous couple. LMYAM would have remained televised only if they was unity between Himmanshoo and Asish's fans

Edited by Surish - 08 February 2013 at 2:14am

Keshawnjps01indi

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Originally posted by Jps01

Missing you guys much!!!

Jps01

Like the elephant  has disappeared from our lives forever girl! Probably contemplating to have his wedding arranged. Wouldn't be surprised to hear Sushma announcing that he had tied the knot with another elephant leaving your and the rest of the girls to shed a sea of tears including Keshawn, the lone guy, whom has almost popped Indi's neck for him.

@ jps ... It's as if surish is hell bent on sending us into a deep dark depression  Ouch!!!   It's not enough that Himmanshoo has disappeared from our screens, but now surish has him getting married and unattainable ... not even a tiny bit of hope left for us poor girls Cry!!! 

Come on surish, leave us girls a tiny bit of consolation ...tell us Himm is on his way back!  
As for Keshawn, seems he has also disappeared ... or should I say retreated from me  LOL

Edited by indi - 08 February 2013 at 5:03am

Keshawnjps01Surish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index