Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

Himmanshoo aka Anoop - Appreciation Thread #2 (Page 152)

Post Reply New Post

Page 152 of 167

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

@ surish ... thanks surish!!!   I'm so relieved to know that you were not eaten and that you are indeed alive  LOL!!! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nak19Keshawnjps01pensink91Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Himmanshoo aka Anoop - Appreciation Thread #2 (Page 152)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pensink:

Thanks!! you too Smile

Edited by Surish - 01 February 2013 at 12:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnjps01pensink91

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Indi:

@ surish ... thanks surish!!!   I'm so relieved to know that you were not eaten and that you are indeed alive  LOL!!! 

Edited by Surish - 01 February 2013 at 12:40pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnindijps01pensink91

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keshawn

Surish according to Indi you are a real chameleon! From blue to yellow to green to red!Congrats!

How can I ever forget my male canine friend
! Would be very interesting to see both you and Indi trapped in those spider-webs struggling to get free. Hope a fight doesn't ensue!

Keshawnindijps01pensink91

Keshawn

Keshawn

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks Surish! This forum will be locked by Saara soon

jps01pensink91indiSurish

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Hello to my wonderful"G" Company friends!!!   Thought I'd make the most of it before the forum closes ... Unhappy!!!   I'll surely miss you guys ... but I'm hoping that we get that "special" forum after BBAT closes ... !!!

Surish ... sorry, but you won't be seeing any fight in that spider web ... I'm not a fighter, I'm a very peaceful person ... and I tend to believe that keshawn is also not a fighter .. if anything, he might just be a lover  LOL!!!

jps, pensink, keshawn, tanutes, rasha
... how are you guys doing? 

jps ... I agree with you ... not much out there to watchSleepy ... I'm so bored without Himmanshoo ...  I sometimes look at The Big Bang Theory though!!   Completely different from Bhagonwali so I don't even have to compare!!!  Even after all this time,  I'm still so smitten with that Guddu Shukla that I don't think I'll ever find anything to my liking again  Unhappy!!   

pensink ... hey Girl, I miss your updates  Wink!!!   Where do you think Anoop would be right now if the show hadn't ended?  Poor Himm, always a hurried ending with his bride and not enough love  Disapprove!!!

Have  a nice day all!

Keshawnjps01pensink91Surish

pensink91

Goldie

pensink91

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

Hello to my wonderful"G" Company friends!!!   Thought I'd make the most of it before the forum closes ... Unhappy!!!   I'll surely miss you guys ... but I'm hoping that we get that "special" forum after BBAT closes ... !!!

Surish ... sorry, but you won't be seeing any fight in that spider web ... I'm not a fighter, I'm a very peaceful person ... and I tend to believe that keshawn is also not a fighter .. if anything, he might just be a lover  LOL!!!

jps, pensink, keshawn, tanutes, rasha
... how are you guys doing? 

jps ... I agree with you ... not much out there to watchSleepy ... I'm so bored without Himmanshoo ...  I sometimes look at The Big Bang Theory though!!   Completely different from Bhagonwali so I don't even have to compare!!!  Even after all this time,  I'm still so smitten with that Guddu Shukla that I don't think I'll ever find anything to my liking again  Unhappy!!   

pensink ... hey Girl, I miss your updates  Wink!!!   Where do you think Anoop would be right now if the show hadn't ended?  Poor Himm, always a hurried ending with his bride and not enough love  Disapprove!!!

Have  a nice day all!

I know Indi, sat I met a friend and she know i watch Himmanshoo' s shows and you would not believe her comment was the same. first she told me your actors show ended again so soon and then she says the moment they confessed their love and when the story was making progress they abruptly ended it. I feel if they had given some more time the show might have been a success as there are many others which have had terrible story and still continue to be aired.
I am not watching anything these days just some reality shows, used to watch Punar vivah but just read updates now.

Wish you, Jay,  Surish, Keshawn, Sushma and all forum friends and Himmanshoo Fans a  Great day and much love !!

Keshawnindijps01Surish

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pensink91

Originally posted by indi

Hello to my wonderful"G" Company friends!!!   Thought I'd ma

I know Indi, sat I met a friend and she know i watch Himmanshoo' s shows and you would not believe her comment was the same. first she told me your actors show ended again so soon and then she says the moment they confessed their love and when the story was making progress they abruptly ended it. I feel if they had given some more time the show might have been a success as there are many others which have had terrible story and still continue to be aired.
I am not watching anything these days just some reality shows, used to watch Punar vivah but just read updates now.

Wish you, Jay,  Surish, Keshawn, Sushma and all forum friends and Himmanshoo Fans a  Great day and much love !!

@ pensink ... I too feel that if it were given a little more time, and with the changed track, the show might have survived!   As you so rightly said, now that I'm wandering around, I notice so many other shows that are far worse than LMYAM and they continue to survive!     For some reason, and I might be prejudiced here, I get the feeling that Himmanshoo's fans are much more mature and intelligent in their views ... and this, I get, from only reading some of the posts on other forums Ouch!!!

I thought maybe I could follow another serial, but no such luck ... no offense, but I really don't like any of them ... I get so bored Confused!!!  Guess I'll just have to wait until/if Himmanshoo returns!!

Keshawnjps01pensink91Surish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.