Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

Himmanshoo aka Anoop - Appreciation Thread #2 (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 167

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
[

[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much indi, you guys are so sweet, but then you are Himmanshuu fans as sweet as him.Smile I'm deffinatily staying in touch can't wait to see him soon on screen again.. Love to you all
[/QUOTE]

@ allezjustine ... (LOL!)  All this "sweet" talk from you will surely get you in that special girls queue for Himmanshoo ...Big smile!!!!   

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnjps01pensink91Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Himmanshoo aka Anoop - Appreciation Thread #2 (Page 149)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jps01

Goldie

jps01

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
@ Surish, yes, I found it hilarious and cute and did laugh so no need to bite my a..!!!LOLLOLLOL Anything to lighten our moods Surish and I really appreciate it!!!Tongue

@ Keshawn, I don't believe I heard Himmanshoo responded as to who is his favorite co-star nor did he mention Nivedita at any time.  Wanted to make sure I did not miss something before I responded, but his chemistry with Nivi is the best!!!

@ Pensink, did you enjoy Race 2.  I heard there was a lot of skin shown, fast cars and lots of muscle but have not seen it yet. Not sure whether I will go watch it or not.  I prefer simple village scenes and lush fields and mountains.Big smile

@ Indi, with you around, always have to come up with new and innovative ideas for a certain G.Embarrassed  Forgot to mention this earlier, but at the Zee Awards saw an actor in a Pilot's outfit and all I could think about was just that I so wished we could have seen Himm in that outfit, he would have done justice!!!

Much love

Edited by jps01 - 29 January 2013 at 8:11am

Keshawnindipensink91Surish

pensink91

Goldie

pensink91

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Surish, yes, I found it hilarious and cute and did laugh so no need to bite my a..!!!LOLLOLLOL Anything to lighten our moods Surish and I really appreciate it!!!Tongue

@ Keshawn, I don't believe I heard Himmanshoo responded as to who is his favorite co-star nor did he mention Nivedita at any time.  Wanted to make sure I did not miss something before I responded, but his chemistry with Nivi is the best!!!

@ Pensink, did you enjoy Race 2.  I heard there was a lot of skin shown, fast cars and lots of muscle but have not seen it yet. Not sure whether I will go watch it or not.  I prefer simple village scenes and lush fields and mountains.Big smile

@ Indi, with you around, always have to come up with new and innovative ideas for a certain G.Embarrassed  Forgot to mention this earlier, but at the Zee Awards saw an actor in a Pilot's outfit and all I could think about was just that I so wished we could have seen Himm in that outfit, he would have done justice!!!

Much love

Jay, Race 2 is just okay not too good and not too bad. And yes too much skin shown, and Muscle and Amisha Patel's dialogues and role was really pathetic. But as for the story it is worth watching once. This is not really car race movie like the first one. Songs are good though.
Did you see English Vinglish, I just saw it and loved it. If you have not seen it you should.

Edited by pensink91 - 29 January 2013 at 8:47am

Keshawnindijps01Surish

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

Much love

@ jps ... Are you a witch, a mind reader or  my identical twin  Shocked?  (BTW.. my friends in the office refer to me as witch!!)   Why do you echo every thought in my head?  When I saw the guy in the Pilot's uniform, my thoughts went straight to the "G" Man ... I felt a little peeved and cheated  though, as I thought they copied that idea from the original planned script of LMYAM   Angry!!!!   Of course, our Himm would have looked much better in the outfit   Day Dreaming!!!! 

Edited by indi - 29 January 2013 at 8:47am

Keshawnjps01pensink91Surish

jps01

Goldie

jps01

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
@ Indi, fully agree with you, thought exactly the same!!!LOLLOLLOL Wonder what was going through Himm's head at that moment!!!

".. I felt a little peeved and cheated  though, as I thought they copied that idea from the original planned script of LMYAM   Angry!!!! "

Keshawnindipensink91Surish

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Glitter Graphics  Glad that you liked my lion!
A friend had emailed this to me as some sort of joke!

Edited by Surish - 29 January 2013 at 2:48pm

Keshawnindijps01pensink91

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
I'm a red squid now!

Red Squid Royalty Free Stock Photo - Image: 1643645

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnindijps01

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

I'm a red squid now!

Red Squid Royalty Free Stock Photo - Image: 1643645

@ surish ... Congratulations surish!  Clap!!   With the speed that you change colour, you  seem more like a chameleon  LOL!!!  

BTW, that red squid looks more like a cooked lobster ... ready to be eaten up ... so be careful now, OK  Wink

Edited by indi - 30 January 2013 at 6:58am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnjps01Surish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.