Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

Himmanshoo aka Anoop - Appreciation Thread #2 (Page 148)

Post Reply New Post

Page 148 of 167

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pensink91

Originally posted by indi

Hey, did anybody look at Zee Rishtey Awards on Friday night?   Well,  the highlight of the night for me was handsome Himmanshoo  Big smile!!!!  Such a wonderful surprise    ... when the camera panned the audience, I got a glimpse of our gorgeous Himm ... and quite a few times too!!!!   I stopped paying attention to the stage  after my first glimpse of Himm ... kept waiting to see Himm every time the camera showed the audience Silly  !!!   

jps, pensink ... Did you see Himm   LOL???
No I missed that on Friday. Will see when they repeat the telecast.

Last friday was watching the last 18 episodes of LMYAM as I had recorded them and since after doing the WU could not watch them at home. Weekend was pretty good and went to see Race 2 with friends on sat evening.

@ pensink ... sounds like you had a fun weekend!   Good for you girl!!!

Unlike you, I didn't record the show ... again ... you would think that  I would have learnt my lesson from BBAT, but with the appearance of  Himmanshoo in LMYAM after such a long time  ... didn't have the foresight or the sense to recordSilly  !!!!

@ jps ... and where is my dear friend jay?  (LOL!)   You would note that I'm still very suspicious of you ... even after all this time, I can't afford to let you out of my sight Wink!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnjps01pensink91Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Himmanshoo aka Anoop - Appreciation Thread #2 (Page 148)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AllezJustine

AllezJustine

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

Originally posted by AllezJustine

Originally posted by jps01

@ AllezJustine, a warm welcome and yes, Himmanshoo was just awesome as Guddu Shukla!!!Hug

Thanks a lot yaar. I actually watched him in LMYAM as Anoop and I just had to see his other work, so I watched BBAT. I really loved it. Now I'm watching Seven. I wish I could find his other work on the internet.

@ allezjustine....  I'm late, but a warm welcome to you all the same!   Any fan of Himmanshoo is a friend of ours...  LOL  !!!!   Stay in touch, you are sure to enjoy Himmanshoo!!!!

Thank you so much indi, you guys are so sweet, but then you are Himmanshuu fans as sweet as him.Smile I'm deffinatily staying in touch can't wait to see him soon on screen again.. Love to you all

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnindijps01pensink91Surish

jps01

Goldie

jps01

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
@Indi, I did watch the Zee Rishtey awards intermittently because I cannot stand to watch some of the "fake" people performing and the audience reacting like they are gods!!! It makes me sick and I am not one of those gullible audience members!!! Some of these actors have a too bloated ego for my conscious mind!!!  Sorry if I offended anyone!  But I did not see Himmanshoo, I saw his brother Mohit at one moment!! I must have missed him when I moved the channel.

And no, did not run away with "the man", but will wait my time some other place, then try that tactic!!!LOL

Am still sad I don't have anything to watch but yes, it was a pleasure seeing Himm back in that video that Sushma posted!!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend.

Much love to each of you!!!

Keshawnindipensink91Surish

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Hello Hi Glitter Graphics and Scraps for Orkut, Myspace, Hi5

Keshawnindijps01pensink91

Keshawn

Keshawn

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Thanks for responding Indi and Surish both friends from the animal kingdom!Surish where did you get this lion? I love it! It's unusual as well as hilarious!

jps01pensink91indiSurish

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Hello Hi Glitter Graphics and Scraps for Orkut, Myspace, Hi5

@ surish ... (LOL!!)  Poor LION ... doesn't look like he could harm a baby ...   seems ready to take off at the first shout!!!!    But I love him anyway, so I'll laughROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91Surish

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@Indi, I did watch the Zee Rishtey awards intermittently because I cannot stand to watch some of the "fake" people performing and the audience reacting like they are gods!!! It makes me sick and I am not one of those gullible audience members!!! Some of these actors have a too bloated ego for my conscious mind!!!  Sorry if I offended anyone!  But I did not see Himmanshoo, I saw his brother Mohit at one moment!! I must have missed him when I moved the channel.

And no, did not run away with "the man", but will wait my time some other place, then try that tactic!!!LOL

Am still sad I don't have anything to watch but yes, it was a pleasure seeing Himm back in that video that Sushma posted!!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend.

Much love to each of you!!!

@ jps ...  (LOL!) I try to be so diplomatic when it comes to other actors ... but there comes jay, blowing all diplomacy to smithereens and echoing my exact thoughts LOL !!!    I especially share your feelings about the "fake" people and audience' reaction Wink!! 

As for running away with "the man", I see you are exercising patience here girl!!!   Hope it's not a trick to throw me off track  Wink!!!!

jps01pensink91Surish

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keshawn

Thanks for responding Indi and Surish both friends from the animal kingdom!Surish where did you get this lion? I love it! It's unusual as well as hilarious!

@ keshawn ... (LOL!)   Somehow I find that lion resembles one from Disneyworld  LOL!!!!  He's really cute, isn't he   ROFL

jps01pensink91Surish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.