Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

Himmanshoo aka Anoop - Appreciation Thread #2 (Page 147)

Post Reply New Post

Page 147 of 167

Keshawn

Keshawn

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Just visiting!Hello my LMYAM feminine and masculine friends!Himmanshoo has finally fed this starving dog which had almost bitten its tail off with an update on his present life that was delivered  to us by Sushma. I know that my female companion who almost had her head bitten off by me will be walking on cloud nine upon hearing this news! Indi where are you? Was Nivedita Himmanshoo's really favourite co-star?What do you think?Please comment everybody!

Edited by Keshawn - 26 January 2013 at 11:09am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91indiSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Himmanshoo aka Anoop - Appreciation Thread #2 (Page 147)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

Gantantra Divas ki bahut bahut shubkamnaye!

Edited by Surish - 26 January 2013 at 8:10pm

Keshawnindijps01pensink91

Keshawn

Keshawn

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Hope you enjoyed your Republic Day celebration Surish!

jps01pensink91indiSurish

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Keshawn upon listening to part three of Himmanshoo's segment I wonder why I'm getting the impression that Himmanshoo liked Simpply Sapney much more than Bhagonwali. Keshawn, I really heard him saying that Nivedita was his favourite co-star but let's face reality! Everyone is like a chameleon dragon and  has the tendency to change his/her colours to camouflage himself/herself accordingly.I had a splendid Republic Day hanging out with some friends

Edited by Surish - 27 January 2013 at 5:05pm

Keshawnindijps01pensink91

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged

Keshawn, surish ... so nice to have you guys around  ... makes things interesting and safe (two ferocious guards), especially with our Sweet Himmanshoo missing from our screens ... Ok, Ok, don't be offended guys ... we love you too  Big smile!!!!  

keshawn ... thanks for bringing it to my attention ... didn't notice that sushma had posted Part 3... I'll have to wait until later to look at Himm ... but it's wonderful to hear from him... something to look forward to  Wink!!!   As for his favourite co-star, I heard him mention in an interview that Nivedita was his best and favourite ... maybe he has moved on to a "new favourite" LOL!!!! 

surish 
... I know you must be  pleased to hear from Himmanshoo ... Big smile!!!   I haven't yet looked at Part 3, but if you are right and Himm liked Simply Sapney more than Bhagonwali, I'll be so disappointed ... I haven't seen a hero whom I like more than Guddu Shukla ... and I don't think I'll ever find one  Embarrassed!!!! 

jps, pensink ... How are you girls doing?  Hope you both had a wonderful weekend.  Seems like we hardly chat these days ... guess we are wallowing in sorrow ... no Himmanshoo  Cry!!! 

Later!!

Keshawnjps01pensink91Surish

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllezJustine

Originally posted by jps01

@ AllezJustine, a warm welcome and yes, Himmanshoo was just awesome as Guddu Shukla!!!Hug

Thanks a lot yaar. I actually watched him in LMYAM as Anoop and I just had to see his other work, so I watched BBAT. I really loved it. Now I'm watching Seven. I wish I could find his other work on the internet.

@ allezjustine....  I'm late, but a warm welcome to you all the same!   Any fan of Himmanshoo is a friend of ours...  LOL  !!!!   Stay in touch, you are sure to enjoy Himmanshoo!!!!

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged

Hey, did anybody look at Zee Rishtey Awards on Friday night?   Well,  the highlight of the night for me was handsome Himmanshoo  Big smile!!!!  Such a wonderful surprise    ... when the camera panned the audience, I got a glimpse of our gorgeous Himm ... and quite a few times too!!!!   I stopped paying attention to the stage  after my first glimpse of Himm ... kept waiting to see Himm every time the camera showed the audience Silly  !!!   

jps, pensink ... Did you see Himm   LOL???

Edited by indi - 28 January 2013 at 10:11am

pensink91

Goldie

pensink91

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

Hey, did anybody look at Zee Rishtey Awards on Friday night?   Well,  the highlight of the night for me was handsome Himmanshoo  Big smile!!!!  Such a wonderful surprise    ... when the camera panned the audience, I got a glimpse of our gorgeous Himm ... and quite a few times too!!!!   I stopped paying attention to the stage  after my first glimpse of Himm ... kept waiting to see Himm every time the camera showed the audience Silly  !!!   

jps, pensink ... Did you see Himm   LOL???
No I missed that on Friday. Will see when they repeat the telecast.

Last friday was watching the last 18 episodes of LMYAM as I had recorded them and since after doing the WU could not watch them at home. Weekend was pretty good and went to see Race 2 with friends on sat evening.

Keshawnindijps01Surish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.