Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

Himmanshoo aka Anoop - Appreciation Thread #2 (Page 142)

Post Reply New Post

Page 142 of 167

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Indi Jps01 and Pensink

This may sound sick but everywhere Himmanshoo goes I'll follow him like a stalker

surish ...  (LOL!)  You  have company my friend ... I also caught the "Himmanshoo" ... can't seem to get over it  LOL LOL!  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnjps01pensink91Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Himmanshoo aka Anoop - Appreciation Thread #2 (Page 142)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jps01

Goldie

jps01

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Oh Indi, its the same here my dear, do you have to go into detailsDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

For some reason I have been unable to get this image out of my mind and head.  Remember when Runjhun called Guddu "Mahaaan Guddu Shukla" and the way she dragged it out!!!Tongue Do you guys remember the smile and laugh he gave her, now I am dead!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

My dearest Surish, you have company where Himmanshoo is concerned, yes me too, will follow him all the way!!!!Embarrassed

And I know Pensink will be there with us!!!

Keshawnindipensink91Surish

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

Oh Indi, its the same here my dear, do you have to go into detailsDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

For some reason I have been unable to get this image out of my mind and head.  Remember when Runjhun called Guddu "Mahaaan Guddu Shukla" and the way she dragged it out!!!Tongue Do you guys remember the smile and laugh he gave her, now I am dead!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

My dearest Surish, you have company where Himmanshoo is concerned, yes me too, will follow him all the way!!!!Embarrassed

And I know Pensink will be there with us!!!

jps ... swoon, swoon  ... so because you are dead, you had to kill me too  Ouch?    My God, those were the little scenes that made Guddu, Runjhun,  and BBAT on the whole, so memorable  Embarrassed!!!  

He does have the most gorgeous smile, doesn't he  Day Dreaming

surish ... You would notice that this "Himmanshoo" sickness has infected us girls too  LOL!     

Pensink ... dearest pensink, I miss your updates and all those little sidelines  Big smile!   Let's hope something turns up soon for Himmanshoo! 

Edited by indi - 18 January 2013 at 9:37am

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Dearest Friends ... Have a wonderful weekend   Hug

pensink91

Goldie

pensink91

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

@ Jay, oh yes i am with you all.

Wish you all a great long weekend!! hope next week brings good news and we hear that Himmanshoo is coming in another show soon Big smile

Keshawnindijps01Surish

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

Too my sweet ladies!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01indi

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Too my sweet ladies!

surish ... ohhh ... you are just too too charming!    Love it!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnjps01Surish

jps01

Goldie

jps01

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Thank you everyone and have a great, long weekend for those of us in the US.

Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KeshawnSurish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.