Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

Himmanshoo aka Anoop - Appreciation Thread #2 (Page 141)

Post Reply New Post

Page 141 of 167

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jps01

Yes, I also agree that most of the shows on TV these days leaves much to be desired and indeed are kept alive with high ratings because of their viewership.

What baffles me the most is trying to gauge the mentality of the audience when it comes to a soap!!!!Confused  Whether its a cute face, bad acting, their favorite actor, poor and unimaginable storyline, it still rates high!!! The audience makes or breaks a show!!!! What kind of people watch these shows and don't they ever wish to see a change or something more progressive! Acting skills do not count here!!

That said, I do not watch the Indian channels unless its a comedy show, movie or Crorepati show that Amitabh Bachan hosts!!!Ouch

Originally posted by Indi

jps ...  I look at Crorepati too ... ... !!!   I too have  actually wondered about the audience who look at the soaps ... and I cannot come up with a logical  answer ... what drives these people ... some of those shows might be suitable for 5-year olds yet they fare so well when it comes to trps!!!   In visiting the forums and reading the comments, one thing I have realised though, if they do like an actor, it doesn't matter if he/she can act or not ... they support them whether the story makes sense or not, whether the actor has a wooden expression for the entire show ... once he has a good looking face or a 6-pack, he's good to go  LOL!!!!   

Jps01 and Indi

Unfortunately not all six packs are successful unless they were born with a golden spoon in their mouth

Edited by Surish - 16 January 2013 at 2:13pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnindijps01pensink91

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Himmanshoo aka Anoop - Appreciation Thread #2 (Page 141)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pensink91

Goldie

pensink91

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Originally posted by Jps01

Yes, I also agree that most of the shows on TV these days leaves much to be desired and indeed are kept alive with high ratings because of their viewership.

What baffles me the most is trying to gauge the mentality of the audience when it comes to a soap!!!!Confused  Whether its a cute face, bad acting, their favorite actor, poor and unimaginable storyline, it still rates high!!! The audience makes or breaks a show!!!! What kind of people watch these shows and don't they ever wish to see a change or something more progressive! Acting skills do not count here!!

That said, I do not watch the Indian channels unless its a comedy show, movie or Crorepati show that Amitabh Bachan hosts!!!Ouch

Originally posted by Indi

jps ...  I look at Crorepati too ... ... !!!   I too have  actually wondered about the audience who look at the soaps ... and I cannot come up with a logical  answer ... what drives these people ... some of those shows might be suitable for 5-year olds yet they fare so well when it comes to trps!!!   In visiting the forums and reading the comments, one thing I have realised though, if they do like an actor, it doesn't matter if he/she can act or not ... they support them whether the story makes sense or not, whether the actor has a wooden expression for the entire show ... once he has a good looking face or a 6-pack, he's good to go  LOL!!!!   

Jps01 and Indi

Unfortunately not all six packs are successful unless they were born with a golden spoon in their mouth

And to add to that statement that the shows produced by a certain person, I dont want to name  run forever and have seen so many which not at all in sync with the title or the main concept. 

Keshawnindijps01Surish

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pensink

And to add to that statement that the shows produced by a certain person, I dont want to name  run forever and have seen so many which not at all in sync with the title or the main concept. 

Pensink

No need to mention that producer who always gets away with murder!Every rope has an end and one day like many other shows their show too would be laid to rest once its main characters are as old as the hills

Edited by Surish - 16 January 2013 at 3:12pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnjps01pensink91

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Originally posted by Pensink

Pensink

No need to mention that producer who always gets away with murder!Every rope has an end and one day like many other shows their show too would be laid to rest once its main characters are as old as the hills

pensink, surish ...(LOL!!!)   Even though I'm new to the Indian serial world, I think I know who that producer isLOL ... during my forage through the forums I have seen enough people venting ... but they continue to support the person's show  Confused!!! 

And surish, I agree with you ... there are the favourites (gold spoon in their mouths) ... it is so transparent ... and some of them don't even seem to know the first thing about acting!  

One of the things that drew me to Himmanshoo in the first place was his obvious acting ability ... he injects life into his characters ... makes them so real ... of course, there was his killer smile and good looks too Wink!   And he was the only reason why I joined the serial bandwagon Smile!!!! 

Keshawnjps01pensink91Surish

jps01

Goldie

jps01

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 8:19am | IP Logged
@ Pensink, even I can answer that question also!!! I think some people live out their dreams by their work!!! All I can say is that it corrupts already corrupted India even more!!!Ouch

@ Surish, I would hope for an end soon too!!! It monopolizes the stations!!!

And yes Indi, like you, I too happened to fall for Himmanshoo's talents first, then the rest is historyEmbarrassed

Much love to each of you!!! 

Edited by jps01 - 17 January 2013 at 8:16am

Keshawnindipensink91Surish

pensink91

Goldie

pensink91

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Pensink, even I can answer that question also!!! I think some people live out their dreams by their work!!! All I can say is that it corrupts already corrupted India even more!!!Ouch

And yes Indi, like you, I too happened to fall for Himmanshoo's talents first, then the rest is historyEmbarrassed

Well I agree with you and Surish, but dont think this monopoly would end so soon. It is sad to see all this.

As for Himmanshoo I too got attracted to him not just for his looks and smile or 6 packs or any physical characteristics, but mainly due to his acting he expresses every emotion so well and whether there are dialogues or not his eyes and expression speak everything clearly. I would continue to support him and wish him success in his future endeavors.

Keshawnindijps01Surish

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Indi Jps01 and Pensink

This may sound sick but everywhere Himmanshoo goes I'll follow him like a stalker

Edited by Surish - 17 January 2013 at 5:46pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnjps01pensink91

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pensink91

Originally posted by jps01

Well I agree with you and Surish, but dont think this monopoly would end so soon. It is sad to see all this.

As for Himmanshoo I too got attracted to him not just for his looks and smile or 6 packs or any physical characteristics, but mainly due to his acting he expresses every emotion so well and whether there are dialogues or not his eyes and expression speak everything clearly. I would continue to support him and wish him success in his future endeavors.

jps, pensink ... Hahahahaha!   So I told a little lie there... and fooled you girls ROFLROFL !!!    His talent wasn't the first thing to attract me ... it was that gorgeous man lounging so arrogantly on a motor bike, wearing dark glasses, a slight growth of beard, checkered shirt and jeans, faint smile on his  lips, gazing down so patronizingly on the residents of Ittarwalli gali ... the King of Kannauj was in townLOLLOL!!    That's what got me first ... than came his awe inspiring talent and performance ... the gorgeous Dabangg Guddu Shukla... and I was completely enchanted  Wink!!!  

Edited by indi - 18 January 2013 at 9:26am

Keshawnjps01pensink91Surish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.