Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

Himmanshoo aka Anoop - Appreciation Thread #2 (Page 140)

Post Reply New Post

Page 140 of 167

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Though LMYAM has ended, it's chaskermeter reading is #30 from #35 last week

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3391494

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnindijps01pensink91

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Himmanshoo aka Anoop - Appreciation Thread #2 (Page 140)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

@ surish ... Thanks surish!   makes you wonder ... with the improved story line, could LMYAM have survived ... even for a little while longer  Confused

Keshawnjps01pensink91Surish

pensink91

Goldie

pensink91

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

@ surish ... Thanks surish!   makes you wonder ... with the improved story line, could LMYAM have survived ... even for a little while longer  Confused

Indi, I feel that it would have survived for a little while longer. There are so many shows with no storyline and keep going for years and years and this I dont think was so bad even in the begining they did show the differences of LM and AM and it was much better than the usual Saas Bahu and torture tormenting dramas. But no use now that it has ended and what difference wil it make thinking if it would have survived or not.

Keshawnindijps01Surish

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Indi

Originally posted by Pensink

Indi, I feel that it would have survived for a little while longer. There are so many shows with no storyline and keep going for years and years and this I dont think was so bad even in the begining they did show the differences of LM and AM and it was much better than the usual Saas Bahu and torture tormenting dramas. But no use now that it has ended and what difference wil it make thinking if it would have survived or not.

Indi and Pensink

There are so many shows that leaves mush to be desired on Zee tv and yet they are still alive because their characters have so many fans who remain loyal and hopeful regardless of ongoing collapses.

Keshawnindijps01pensink91

pensink91

Goldie

pensink91

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged

Indi and Pensink

There are so many shows that leaves mush to be desired on Zee tv and yet they are still alive because their characters have so many fans who remain loyal and hopeful regardless of ongoing collapses.
Exactly my point, it is all dependent on viewership and agree with Surish 100%.

Keshawnindijps01Surish

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pensink91

Indi and Pensink

Exactly my point, it is all dependent on viewership and agree with Surish 100%.
]

Hello friends ... I miss you all so very much ... all the ole talk and discussions too  Unhappy!  

pensink, surish ... Guys, I so agree with you all ... I have been wandering around the other forums and looking at the shows, both on Sony and Zee, and while the majority of the shows leave a lot to be desired, and even while the viewers continue to  complain vociferously, I notice the trend is that they continue to support the shows for one reason or the other ... most of them because of their favourite actors!  While I'm not saying that we should mindlessly support our favourite actors, I envy those people's attitude and loyalty.. ... at least they get to see their favourites!   

Been trying to find something to look at ... but without Himmanshoo, I can't seem to find anything interesting ... I do look at some of them though, but not with any enthusiasm ... and just intermittently ... I can take them or leave them!   LMYAM, in comparison with the majority of the shows, was far more interesting ... and the added bonus was that we got to watch our Star Himmanshoo ...

Where is Ms jps by the way?   Hope she hasn't gone back to her old habits  ... going off in search of Guddu Shukla  Wink!!!  

Hi jay, are we back to sharing the Gorgeous "G" Man LOL

jps01

Goldie

jps01

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Yes, I also agree that most of the shows on TV these days leaves much to be desired and indeed are kept alive with high ratings because of their viewership.

What baffles me the most is trying to gauge the mentality of the audience when it comes to a soap!!!!Confused  Whether its a cute face, bad acting, their favorite actor, poor and unimaginable storyline, it still rates high!!! The audience makes or breaks a show!!!! What kind of people watch these shows and don't they ever wish to see a change or something more progressive! Acting skills do not count here!!

That said, I do not watch the Indian channels unless its a comedy show, movie or Crorepati show that Amitabh Bachan hosts!!!Ouch

Keshawnindipensink91Surish

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

Yes, I also agree that most of the shows on TV these days leaves much to be desired and indeed are kept alive with high ratings because of their viewership.

What baffles me the most is trying to gauge the mentality of the audience when it comes to a soap!!!!Confused  Whether its a cute face, bad acting, their favorite actor, poor and unimaginable storyline, it still rates high!!! The audience makes or breaks a show!!!! What kind of people watch these shows and don't they ever wish to see a change or something more progressive! Acting skills do not count here!!

That said, I do not watch the Indian channels unless its a comedy show, movie or Crorepati show that Amitabh Bachan hosts!!!Ouch

jps ...  I look at Crorepati too ... ... !!!   I too have  actually wondered about the audience who look at the soaps ... and I cannot come up with a logical  answer ... what drives these people ... some of those shows might be suitable for 5-year olds yet they fare so well when it comes to trps!!!   In visiting the forums and reading the comments, one thing I have realised though, if they do like an actor, it doesn't matter if he/she can act or not ... they support them whether the story makes sense or not, whether the actor has a wooden expression for the entire show ... once he has a good looking face or a 6-pack, he's good to go  LOL!!!!   

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.