Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

Himmanshoo aka Anoop - Appreciation Thread #2 (Page 134)

Post Reply New Post

Page 134 of 167

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 3:15pm | IP Logged

Congratulations Pensink on achieving Goldie status!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnindijps01pensink91

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Himmanshoo aka Anoop - Appreciation Thread #2 (Page 134)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

abrar0123

abrar0123

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

@ pensink ... than you dearest pensink for your great work!!!   Only one more to go ...  Cry!!!

Seems that Anoop is overcoming his pride and coming to his senses!!  Maybe he'll have pooja meet with Mansi and himself and explain that they are just friends!!!   Mansi will realise that she over reacted and jumped to the wrong conclusions ... they'll kiss and make up!   End of story D'oh!!!!

Just need to say it ... I'll miss Himmanshoo  Cry!!!!!

I hope so too...i cannot wait for tommorrow...I'll miss Himmanshoo and wish him good luck for the future shows...

Keshawnindijps01Surish

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged

Man that he is, Anoop seems to have had enough ... taken things into his own hands now!!   Good for you boy!   Let's see Mansi eat crow today!!! 

Was so very happy to see Himmanshoo's gorgeous smile again ... As for Mansi, what an expression ... but then that's us girls' "mad" face   LOL!!!!!  

I'm going to really miss Himm   Cry!!! 

Keshawnjps01pensink91Surish

Cuty16

Goldie

Cuty16

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
atleast if dey r ending only dey should had done it better...

Keshawnjps01pensink91Surish

pensink91

Goldie

pensink91

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Congratulations Pensink on achieving Goldie status!
Thanks Surish !! Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KeshawnindiSurish

pensink91

Goldie

pensink91

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Normally by now I can see  the links are ready but today they are not, so as soon as the link are available will do the WU.

Keshawnindijps01Surish

jps01

Goldie

jps01

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Another curtain call for us!!!CryCryCry

No more annoying Sandhya who it seemed hogged a lot of the limelight more than the leads!!Angry

Just wished the show was given a little more time to tell its storyConfused

Wish all the actors all the best especially my fav, Himmanshoo A Malhotra!!!  May you be blessed with another project soon Himmanshoo.

Most importantly, will miss you guys the most!!

Keshawnindipensink91Surish

pensink91

Goldie

pensink91

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged

Episode begins with Anoop and Mansi coming out of the shop with bags and he gets a call. Mansi asks him to give her some bags but he says no heis good. He tells that this is the first time I bought so many sarees for someone special. He says if my college friends see me with so many sarees they would faint, She says I need to leave now and He says says no we need to get a special, best and unique ring for a very special person and I need you to chose that. He says I will keep these bags in the trunk and will come there. Shivani comes and gives Karan his loan installment and he is apologetic for what he did in the past and Shivani says no she does not want her parents to be able to walk with the head up. Anoop calls Pooja and asks what she is doing tomorrow and she says just work and he tells you cannot think of anything besides work and she says I should ask you this question ( yeah, me too). He replies take the day off tomorrow and tomorrow is a very special day and he will SMS the address to her and she has to come there. She asks what is it about and he says you will know tomorrow. He is all happy and smiling and says tomorrow you will know what you mean to me and what is your place ( I just hope that he is thinking about Mansi). Shivani comes home and RL gives her a set of keys to open the door of a locked room and she asks what it is and does as instructed. It's a home office and RL tells this will be your office from now. RL tells this used to be my room, she tells my FIL wanted me to become a big designer but my MIL was against it. She tells I cried a lot then and I don't want that my DILs have to give up their passion and she says you can continue work from this office ( so sweet MIL, I knew she is not that bad. I am loving her a lot today, way to go RL ). She tells tomorrow is a ceremony as you are going to be a mom and I want Mansi to come so please call her. She tells we are getting a big happiness in our lives. Mansi is ready and remembering her conversation before marriage with shivani and Anoop and crying. She is shown looking at her wedding album. She cries even more. Kavita comes and says don't cry everything will be alright. She tells there was everything in my marriage but love. Kavita says no you are wrong but she says no I am right that Shivani was right that love marriages are successful. Sahil asks how he is looking and Shivani says he is looking good as always. Shivani calls and says she has to come as mom has kept a party for my pregnancy and Mansi says she cannot come but Shivani insists. Finally Mansi says she will be there. Mansi comes to the party, everyone is busy talking and ignoring her. Anoop tells Mom puja makes us wait so much and RL and they all laugh that yes its true. Mansi cries and is leaving. RL gestures to stop Mansi and he smiles and stops her and says how can you leave when the party is just starting. He tells today there is double happiness and you cannot leave like this. She tells I only know of Shivani's pregnancy and what is the other thing and he says you will know.

Coming up: He tells Mansi you wanted to know the second reason for the celebration and he says today is Puja's engagement.

Puja comes and Anoop tells where were you and everyone is happy seeing her except Mansi and then Anoop tells her that the second reason for the celebration was today is Puja's engagement and Mansi is in tears and Anoop asks her to wait and he will get Puja and then he introduces Puja to Mansi and Puja says she wanted to meet her since long and today she got the ooportunity and all are happy to have puja there then they see a person at the door and that person come to puja with a bouquet and she asks you are so late and he tells went to pick these flowers for you so got late then Anoop introduces that new entry as Aman, Puja's fiance and Mansi is shocked and still in tears. Anoop says Puja and Aman are already engaged and getting married soon. Anoop leaves from there and Mansi is looking for him everywhere and then he comes from behind and says that the person you are looking for is right next to you. He says he let her leave and also took everyone else in confidence because he wanted her to feel the same as he does and also tells  that he will never let her leave ever and tells that she should also never talk of leaving and says a relationship is made with difficulty and he would never let it break. Everyone is laughing and Sahil and Shivani talk they are happy that Anoop and Mansi are together again. Anoop takes her to the room and he has decorated it so well. He gets on his knees and says I love you Mansi, I really love you and then shows the ring and asks will you marry me. He tells I know we are already married but it was arranged marriage and says lets have love marriage and she says yes. Then he puts the ring and they come close and embrace each other and hug each other tightly. Then the last scene is they both are on bed and rest is left to your imagination. Well I must say that even though the show ended so soon and wish and want to tell the CVs that next time make sure you stick to the original concept from the beginning so TRPs are not lost and the show can continue, but the last two weeks the show was actually going in the right direction. And the ending was superb, not rushed no happy family song but a normal and beautiful  last episode. Wish to see my favorite actor Himmashoo Malhotra in a nice new show soon.

Much love to all my freinds and hope to continue with this freindship and to see our beloved actor soon.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

abrar0123bluebell12Keshawngodblessallindijps01Surish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.