Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

Himmanshoo aka Anoop - Appreciation Thread #2 (Page 133)

Post Reply New Post

Page 133 of 167

pensink91

Goldie

pensink91

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

Ahhh Pensink, CONGRATULATIONS on becoming a Goldie!!!!!!  You did it, just in time before the show ended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

thank you !! Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnindijps01Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Himmanshoo aka Anoop - Appreciation Thread #2 (Page 133)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jps01

Goldie

jps01

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
@ Pensink, Indi, don't know why I would expect the CVs at this stage to come up with some kind of innovative and creative idea on how to end the show!!!! It is already figured out!!!

The fact that Mansi walked out of her husband's home one day, returns the next, and is going shopping with her husband does not sit well with me.  And while I understand they are wrapping up the show, it just does not make any sense!!!!!! Then again, when did they ever make any sense!!!Angry

Keshawnindipensink91Surish

pensink91

Goldie

pensink91

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged

@ Pensink, Indi, don't know why I would expect the CVs at this stage to come up with some kind of innovative and creative idea on how to end the show!!!! It is already figured out!!!

The fact that Mansi walked out of her husband's home one day, returns the next, and is going shopping with her husband does not sit well with me.  And while I understand they are wrapping up the show, it just does not make any sense!!!!!! Then again, when did they ever make any sense!!!Angry

Good analysis, so true it never makes any sense at all.

Keshawnindijps01Surish

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pensink91

Ahhh Pensink, CONGRATULATIONS on becoming a Goldie!!!!!!  You did it, just in time before the show ended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Clap

thank you !! Big smile

@ pensink ... Congratulations sweet pensink   Thumbs Up!!!    How could I have missed it ... I was following the numbers all along so I wouldn't miss it ... !!!!   What great timing  LOL!!!!   Take a bow girl ... you deserve Gold for all your hard work   ClapClap!!!! 

Keshawnjps01pensink91Surish

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged

@ jps ... don't worry ... it's that little word "hope"!   Down to the last minute and I would still have hope that something good would happen!!!   I should have learnt my lessons from Bhagonwali ... had such high hopes that the CVs would give us something good ... but alas ...  sigh    Broken Heart Broken Heart  Unhappy!!  

pensink91

Goldie

pensink91

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

Originally posted by pensink91

Ahhh Pensink, CONGRATULATIONS on becoming a Goldie!!!!!!  You did it, just in time before the show ended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Clap

thank you !! Big smile

@ pensink ... Congratulations sweet pensink   Thumbs Up!!!    How could I have missed it ... I was following the numbers all along so I wouldn't miss it ... !!!!   What great timing  LOL!!!!   Take a bow girl ... you deserve Gold for all your hard work   ClapClap!!!! 

Thanks!!Big smile

Keshawnindijps01Surish

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Hey girls ... We are the "Golden Girls"  LOL !!! 

jps01

Goldie

jps01

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
@ Indi, we sure are EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Keshawnindipensink91Surish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.