Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop - Appreciation Thread #2 (Page 107)

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Keshawn, so true and sad at the same time:
"Indi, to add insult to the injury, only a few of Himmanshoo's fans are supporting him. How sad."

Hi Guys, just wanted to wish each of you a great weekend, I know many of you may have last minute preparations for the upcoming holidays!! So enjoy the festivities - its a very happy and beautiful time of the year!!! My office is closed until Dec 26th but will be here eagerly anticipating what's in store for us next week!!

In the meantime, much love Hug and let's be positive!!!

Wish you Happy holidays too !!

Next week 25 th and the week after 1st updates will be postedon the next day, i.e.
december 26th and Jan 2nd.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnjps01tanutesindiSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

also Jps01, Pensink, Indi and Keshawn et.al.

Keshawnjps01pensink91tanutesindi

Keshawn Senior Member
Keshawn
Keshawn

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
A couple who has a blissful marriage is one who has  put aside all differences and has become sexually involved. If this doesn't happen before Pooja comes back into Anoop's life then the CVs vocabulary skills leaves much to be desired. They don't know what is marital bliss and need to be re-educated.

jps01pensink91tanutesindiSurish

tanutes Goldie
tanutes
tanutes

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Excellent discussion everyone!Keep it up!

Keshawnjps01pensink91indiSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged

Christmas Glitter Photo Picture
                              Merry Christmas
Everyone!  

Edited by Surish - 24 December 2012 at 4:29am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnjps01pensink91indi

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Christmas Glitter Photo Picture
                              Merry Christmas
Everyone!  

Merry Christmas to all!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnjps01indiSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged

Episode begins with Anoop asking SAhil how the meeting went with Karan and he tells that the deal went through but Anoop says why are you so glum and SAhil says how was your lunch date and Anoop says it was a flop as I met a college friend and we had lunch together and is upset as Mansi did not eat much. He says then take her to dinner date Anoop is hesitant so he suggests order food from outside and set up a nice candlelight dinner at home. Anoop comes home with dinner and decorates the terrace with candles, flowers and dinner table is laid out (he has done a pretty good job with that) He brings Mansi there with her eyes closed and she asks where are you taking me and he says on reaching to open her eyes and she does and is surprised to see the candles and dinner table and all. She says what was the need for all this and he could have taken her help and replies if he had then how would he have surprised her. And now is when the whole thing is spoilt by Anoop is when he says I did not make it but ordered it from outside(oh come on you don't say these things anoop). He tells her to sit and she says you sit first and he nods and sits, she says she will get water and he stops her and says we will have water later.(BG music the song is nice but I don't know the movie it is "Tum ho, jitna mehsoos karoon …………..")She sits and monologue that Anoop loves me so much then how come puja's thought does not leave my mind (I feel what she must be feeling).He says these are all your favorite dishes and you can start from wherever you want. She says but so  much food and he says why you don't like it and she says but it will go waste and he says its okay and lets start. He gets up to serve and now the BG music "tumhi dekho na ye kya ho gaya, tumhara hoon main aur tum meri……………" ( I think its from Veer Zara), What happened Anoop asks why are you not eating much. They are enjoying the dinner when Sandhya spots them and thinks there Shivani has become Mami's favorite and here Anoop has become Mansi's diwana and I am so intelligent and smart still have not been able to do anything. (I bet she will be the one to bring puja, just like M&Ms got Neelu, arre why cant the cvs be a little creative rather than copying stories and concepts from other shows. I just hope all her efforts go in vain and with every failed try Anoop and Mansi come more closer) Sahil is driving with his investor friend who leads him to Shivani's parents place and he is shocked to see that he is throwing his own inlaws out of their home.(feel bad for Sahil he is working hard but see destiny's game is not allowing him to succeed). Anoop asks Mansi how was candlelight dinner at home and she says she loved it. She says you are expert in winning over people and he thanks her and then she thanks him and he is clearing and she says no please let me do it and he says you do it always and let me do it once. She says you go freshen up I will clear all this. She is clearing up and Sandhya and startswith her stupid drama and says wow mansi how did you both fall in love you had an arranged marriage and now Anoop is deeply in love with you and if don't mind to share the secret with me so I can make my marriage work too( I am hating sandhya now so much want to give her a tight slap) Mansi is not feeling well and throws up and Sandhya goes to get Shivani and shivani asks Mansi when you had stomach pain why did you not tell Bhaiya about it. Anoop tells we just had dinner and I had ordered from outside (now for those who would wonder why she had it, that is one of the things in arranged marriages one does anything to please their spouse) Sandhya again starts it not food poisoning but love poisoning and Bua sends her to her room ( good going bua) the rest leave too. Anoop comes to Mansi and asks why did you do this, why did you not tell me you had stomach pains and says I noticed the last 2-3 days you are running away from me, tell me what is bothering you. He says we can talk and sort out the differences and asks her to sit ( as per coming up scene I think she will tell she heard all this and that she knows he loved some one else) he asks again why are you doing all this. She says there is nothing like that and he says I keep thinking to do something for you that our distances are removed and he says I am wrong as you yourself do not want to come close. And he says I don't think all that I wanted would ever happen and I don't know what to say and leaves. And Mansi sits down and again her stupid monologues "I know Anoop ji you did not get what you wanted and you loved someone else. He is saying he loves her but Mansi is stuck on Puja ( I feel they deliberately chose such roles and life in serial world for himmanshoo, none of his serial wives trust him nor understand him. Was hoping something different but guess Keshawn predictions are liked by CVs more than the rest  of us) Sahil comes home and Shivani is awake and talking to baby and episode ends.

Precap for tomorrow: Sahil at his in laws and tells them when they were planning to share that they were in trouble and Devyani says but there is no problem and he says there is a problem.

Please hit the chaska meter!!

I am hating Mansi today and don't feel bad in expressing this feeling as she is creating tension herself.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MamanaKeshawnCuty16jps01indiSurish

Cuty16 Goldie
Cuty16
Cuty16

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
thanx for d update dear,why mansi is doing if she had something she should discuss n clear it out with Anoop.

Keshawnjps01pensink91indiSurish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index