Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

Himmanshoo aka Anoop - Appreciation Thread #2 (Page 107)

Post Reply New Post

Page 107 of 167

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Originally posted by Pensink

Ag

Pensink

Hope the CV's decide to adopt you, Indi's and Jps01's ideas if they wish for LMYAM to complete at least 130 episodes or more!

@ surish ... My ideas don't seem to be what the general viewers go for LOL !!!   I wish though that the show could improve and go past the 130 episodes!!!   Would love to see Himm for as long as I could ... but the story needs to be good too to hold one's interest  Wink!!! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnjps01pensink91tanutesSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Himmanshoo aka Anoop - Appreciation Thread #2 (Page 107)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Indi

@ surish ... My ideas don't seem to be what the general viewers go for LOL !!!   I wish though that the show could improve and go past the 130 episodes!!!   Would love to see Himm for as long as I could ... but the story needs to be good too to hold one's interest  Wink!!! 

Indi

Wish the same as well! However don't mind seeing Himmashoo being cast in a new show that will make sense to us viewers

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnjps01pensink91tanutes

jps01

Goldie

jps01

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
@ Keshawn, so true and sad at the same time:
"Indi, to add insult to the injury, only a few of Himmanshoo's fans are supporting him. How sad."

Hi Guys, just wanted to wish each of you a great weekend, I know many of you may have last minute preparations for the upcoming holidays!! So enjoy the festivities - its a very happy and beautiful time of the year!!! My office is closed until Dec 26th but will be here eagerly anticipating what's in store for us next week!!

In the meantime, much love Hug and let's be positive!!!

Keshawnpensink91tanutesSurish

pensink91

Goldie

pensink91

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Keshawn, so true and sad at the same time:
"Indi, to add insult to the injury, only a few of Himmanshoo's fans are supporting him. How sad."

Hi Guys, just wanted to wish each of you a great weekend, I know many of you may have last minute preparations for the upcoming holidays!! So enjoy the festivities - its a very happy and beautiful time of the year!!! My office is closed until Dec 26th but will be here eagerly anticipating what's in store for us next week!!

In the meantime, much love Hug and let's be positive!!!

Wish you Happy holidays too !!

Next week 25 th and the week after 1st updates will be postedon the next day, i.e.
december 26th and Jan 2nd.

Keshawnindijps01tanutesSurish

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

also Jps01, Pensink, Indi and Keshawn et.al.

Keshawnindijps01pensink91tanutes

Keshawn

Keshawn

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
A couple who has a blissful marriage is one who has  put aside all differences and has become sexually involved. If this doesn't happen before Pooja comes back into Anoop's life then the CVs vocabulary skills leaves much to be desired. They don't know what is marital bliss and need to be re-educated.

jps01pensink91tanutesindiSurish

tanutes

Goldie

tanutes

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Excellent discussion everyone!Keep it up!

Keshawnindijps01pensink91Surish

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged

Christmas Glitter Photo Picture
                              Merry Christmas
Everyone!  

Edited by Surish - 24 December 2012 at 4:29am

Keshawnindijps01pensink91

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.