Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

Himmanshoo aka Anoop - Appreciation Thread #2 (Page 106)

Post Reply New Post

Page 106 of 167

pensink91

Goldie

pensink91

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

Originally posted by Surish

Originally posted by Pensink

She does smile and agrees to anything he says but its human nature when she hurting inside the smile will not be natural. They had an arranged marriage indi and that is the challenge she cannot directly ask him what she heard and what he is telling are both contradictory. she has to handle this matter very delicately as she loves him a lot and does not want to hurt him and wants answers too. When there is so much inner turmoil it is visible even if one tries hard to hide it. And that is Mansi's present situation. Anoop on the other hand is very reserved and he does not know like many men how to express his feelings and his lack of courage is natural too as they came to knwo each other thru marriage and did not know anything till lately about each other. 

we as viewers are frustrated as we aredesperate tosee their romance but what we are seeing is something quite normal and close to reality.

Pensink

Pensink that is so true!Excellent point I must say!You hit the nail on the head!

@ pensink ... Note and understand your point re Mansi's hesitancy in asking outright  Big smile!!!    ... but I'm not the sort to deliberate and hesitate ...  I get straight to the point  LOL!!!   Causes trouble sometimesWink  ... because a lot of people don't expect to be confronted so boldly on issues!!!    But you also get answers too ... and you don't have to suffer thinking the worst  case scenario  LOL!!!    

Indi, it is different to confront someone else but confronting your husband when your relationship is just developing and you want it to work out, I can assure you it will not be easy. And I wil ask you  then Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnjps01tanutesindiSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Himmanshoo aka Anoop - Appreciation Thread #2 (Page 106)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

indi

IF-Dazzler

indi

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keshawn

Surish not because I've said that LMYAM will receive less support because the CVS are not pleasing them mean to say that I'm not Himmanshoo's fan. This is reality and we ought to face it!Those dumb CV'S created a show entitled LMYAM and yet they deviate from it.

@ keshawn ... I understand the point you are making!!!   With less Sahil/Ashish on screen,his fans will tend to disappear ... which they are already doing.   And to be honest,  we need their support to improve LMYAM's rating ... Himm's fans alone cannot do it!!!   Presently though, the show seems to be going in the right direction, so hopefully, we should get more viewers?   Let's hope for the best!!!   Don't want Himmanshoo to disappear from my screen so quickly  Cry!!!

Edited by indi - 21 December 2012 at 11:22am

Keshawnjps01pensink91tanutesSurish

Keshawn

Keshawn

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Indi

@ keshawn ... I understand the point you are making!!!   With less Sahil/Ashish on screen,his fans will tend to disappear ... which they are already doing.   And to be honest,  we need their support to improve LMYAM's rating ... Himm's fans alone cannot do it!!!   Presently though, the show seems to be going in the right direction, so hopefully, we should get more viewers?   Let's hope for the best!!!   Don't want Himmanshoo to disappear from my screen so quickly  Cry!!!

Indi, to add insult to the injury, only a few of Himmanshoo's fans are supporting him. How sad.

jps01pensink91tanutesindiSurish

pensink91

Goldie

pensink91

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Surish not because I've said that LMYAM will receive less support because the CVS are not pleasing them mean to say that I'm not Himmanshoo's fan. This is reality and we ought to face it!Those dumb CV'S created a show entitled LMYAM and yet they deviate from the idea.
Agreed, they did deviate from the actual idea initially but are coming back on track now and if they continue then we might not have to see it end so soon. But i would like to say that once they do show us the differences and how to sort those for both types of marriage the show should end at the right time rather than dragging and showing the same conspiraces repeatedly. Sorry to mention BBAT here, but its just for an eg. Like bhagonwali they kept repeating the same M&Ms torture and the end was so abrupt, which left the viewers unsatisfied. if they had closed all loose ends and shown the background and how things changed for Guddu and then a happy married life for him and R and then ended it on a happy note, we all would be happy and though we would have missed seeing himmanshoo and nivedita we would still have good memories.

Keshawnjps01tanutesindiSurish

indi

IF-Dazzler

indi

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pensink91

Originally posted by indi

[QUOTE=Surish]Originally posted by Pensink

Indi, it is different to confront someone else but confronting your husband when your relationship is just developing and you want it to work out, I can assure you it will not be easy. And I wil ask you  then Big smile

@ pensink ... Ha! Ha!   ROFLROFL  !!!!   pensink ... it will definitely not be easy ... for him, that is  LOL!  I'll tell you girl Wink!!   

indi

IF-Dazzler

indi

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pensink91

Surish not because I've said that LMYAM will receive less support because the CVS are not pleasing them mean to say that I'm not Himmanshoo's fan. This is reality and we ought to face it!Those dumb CV'S created a show entitled LMYAM and yet they deviate from the idea.
Agreed, they did deviate from the actual idea initially but are coming back on track now and if they continue then we might not have to see it end so soon. But i would like to say that once they do show us the differences and how to sort those for both types of marriage the show should end at the right time rather than dragging and showing the same conspiraces repeatedly. Sorry to mention BBAT here, but its just for an eg. Like bhagonwali they kept repeating the same M&Ms torture and the end was so abrupt, which left the viewers unsatisfied. if they had closed all loose ends and shown the background and how things changed for Guddu and then a happy married life for him and R and then ended it on a happy note, we all would be happy and though we would have missed seeing himmanshoo and nivedita we would still have good memories.

@ pensink .. You are so right!!!  We would have had proper closure and maybe we would have been able to move on; instead, here we are,  still pining and moping  for our beloved Gunjhun!!!!  

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pensink

Pensink

Hope the CV's decide to adopt you, Indi's and Jps01's ideas if they wish for LMYAM to complete at least 130 episodes or more!

Keshawnjps01pensink91tanutesindi

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Surish not because I've said that LMYAM will receive less support because the CVS are not pleasing them mean to say that I'm not Himmanshoo's fan. This is reality and we ought to face it!Those dumb CV'S created a show entitled LMYAM and yet they deviate from the idea

Keshawn

Thanks for your prompt the clarification of this matter!

Keshawnjps01pensink91tanutesindi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.