Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Keshawn upon listening to part three of Himmanshoo's segment I wonder why I'm getting the impression that Himmanshoo liked Simpply Sapney much more than Bhagonwali. Keshawn, I really heard him saying that Nivedita was his favourite co-star but let's face reality! Everyone is like a chameleon dragon and  has the tendency to change his/her colours to camouflage himself/herself accordingly.I had a splendid Republic Day hanging out with some friends Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Keshawn, surish ... so nice to have you guys around  ... makes things interesting and safe (two ferocious guards), especially with our Sweet Himmanshoo missing from our screens ... Ok, Ok, don't be offended guys ... we love you too  πŸ˜ƒ!!!!  

keshawn ... thanks for bringing it to my attention ... didn't notice that sushma had posted Part 3... I'll have to wait until later to look at Himm ... but it's wonderful to hear from him... something to look forward to  πŸ˜‰!!!   As for his favourite co-star, I heard him mention in an interview that Nivedita was his best and favourite ... maybe he has moved on to a "new favourite" πŸ˜†!!!! 

surish 
... I know you must be  pleased to hear from Himmanshoo ... πŸ˜ƒ!!!   I haven't yet looked at Part 3, but if you are right and Himm liked Simply Sapney more than Bhagonwali, I'll be so disappointed ... I haven't seen a hero whom I like more than Guddu Shukla ... and I don't think I'll ever find one  😳!!!! 

jps, pensink ... How are you girls doing?  Hope you both had a wonderful weekend.  Seems like we hardly chat these days ... guess we are wallowing in sorrow ... no Himmanshoo  😭!!! 

Later!!

indi thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllezJustine

Thanks a lot yaar. I actually watched him in LMYAM as Anoop and I just had to see his other work, so I watched BBAT. I really loved it. Now I'm watching Seven. I wish I could find his other work on the internet.

@ allezjustine....  I'm late, but a warm welcome to you all the same!   Any fan of Himmanshoo is a friend of ours...  πŸ˜†  !!!!   Stay in touch, you are sure to enjoy Himmanshoo!!!!

indi thumbnail

Hey, did anybody look at Zee Rishtey Awards on Friday night?   Well,  the highlight of the night for me was handsome Himmanshoo  πŸ˜ƒ!!!!  Such a wonderful surprise    ... when the camera panned the audience, I got a glimpse of our gorgeous Himm ... and quite a few times too!!!!   I stopped paying attention to the stage  after my first glimpse of Himm ... kept waiting to see Himm every time the camera showed the audience πŸ€ͺ  !!!   

jps, pensink ... Did you see Himm   πŸ˜†???
Edited by indi - 11 years ago
pensink91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi

Hey, did anybody look at Zee Rishtey Awards on Friday night?   Well,  the highlight of the night for me was handsome Himmanshoo  πŸ˜ƒ!!!!  Such a wonderful surprise    ... when the camera panned the audience, I got a glimpse of our gorgeous Himm ... and quite a few times too!!!!   I stopped paying attention to the stage  after my first glimpse of Himm ... kept waiting to see Himm every time the camera showed the audience πŸ€ͺ  !!!   

jps, pensink ... Did you see Himm   πŸ˜†???

No I missed that on Friday. Will see when they repeat the telecast.

Last friday was watching the last 18 episodes of LMYAM as I had recorded them and since after doing the WU could not watch them at home. Weekend was pretty good and went to see Race 2 with friends on sat evening.
indi thumbnail

Originally posted by: pensink91

No I missed that on Friday. Will see when they repeat the telecast.

Last friday was watching the last 18 episodes of LMYAM as I had recorded them and since after doing the WU could not watch them at home. Weekend was pretty good and went to see Race 2 with friends on sat evening.

@ pensink ... sounds like you had a fun weekend!   Good for you girl!!!

Unlike you, I didn't record the show ... again ... you would think that  I would have learnt my lesson from BBAT, but with the appearance of  Himmanshoo in LMYAM after such a long time  ... didn't have the foresight or the sense to recordπŸ€ͺ  !!!!

@ jps ... and where is my dear friend jay?  (LOL!)   You would note that I'm still very suspicious of you ... even after all this time, I can't afford to let you out of my sight πŸ˜‰!!!!

AllezJustine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi

@ allezjustine....  I'm late, but a warm welcome to you all the same!   Any fan of Himmanshoo is a friend of ours...  πŸ˜†  !!!!   Stay in touch, you are sure to enjoy Himmanshoo!!!!

Thank you so much indi, you guys are so sweet, but then you are Himmanshuu fans as sweet as him.😊 I'm deffinatily staying in touch can't wait to see him soon on screen again.. Love to you all
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Indi, I did watch the Zee Rishtey awards intermittently because I cannot stand to watch some of the "fake" people performing and the audience reacting like they are gods!!! It makes me sick and I am not one of those gullible audience members!!! Some of these actors have a too bloated ego for my conscious mind!!!  Sorry if I offended anyone!  But I did not see Himmanshoo, I saw his brother Mohit at one moment!! I must have missed him when I moved the channel.

And no, did not run away with "the man", but will wait my time some other place, then try that tactic!!!πŸ˜†

Am still sad I don't have anything to watch but yes, it was a pleasure seeing Himm back in that video that Sushma posted!!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend.

Much love to each of you!!!

Keshawn thumbnail
Thanks for responding Indi and Surish both friends from the animal kingdom!Surish where did you get this lion? I love it! It's unusual as well as hilarious!
indi thumbnail

@ surish ... (LOL!!)  Poor LION ... doesn't look like he could harm a baby ...   seems ready to take off at the first shout!!!!    But I love him anyway, so I'll laugh🀣