No, i did not meet Mr Shukla or Guddu 😃

bluebell12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

This show makes me depressed.

indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@jps ... how are you?  Really quiet today, aren't you?   Hectic weekend, huh!!!  Maybe a sighting   😃??? 

jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My dear Indi, there is nothing much to discuss, so I rather keep quiet.  I have been very vocal recently and just wanted to stop saying the same things over and over.

I will see the episode tonight and then may have a comment.

In addition, down with a cough which I caught from someone staying over at my home a week ago!!! And I really detest it!!! When you are sick do not visit anyone!!!  I take such precautions and am a clean freak, so you can understand my horror when I displayed the exact symptoms!!😡

While I see you are at your chirpy best, I wish we could have something to talk about!! Note how a Ms Pensink is not responding to our baits as to whether she had seen a potential Mr. Shukla!😉

Big Hugs🤗

Edited by jps01 - 11 years ago
indi thumbnail
@ jps ... so sorry; hope you feel better soon!!! 

As for missy, I noticed she  kept avoiding a direct answer ... it's like she's deliberately "misunderstanding"  the  question 😉!!!!   I feel she'll be making another trip to India soon 😆  !!!! 

Meantime, I'm consoling myself by just watching Himm  😃!!!!  

Edited by indi - 11 years ago
Surish thumbnail

Pensink back to the forum! Missed you immensely!

And

For December 3, 2012 written update!
Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
Surish thumbnail
Apparently Sahil will be coming  to Shivani's rescue tomorrow! Hope we'll get some romance!Mansi Shivani and Sahil will  collaborate with each other  to ensure that Anoop fights rigorously to demonstrate his tennis prowress and emerge victorious  in an upcoming tennis tournament against Vihan.
pensink91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jps01

My dear Indi, there is nothing much to discuss, so I rather keep quiet.  I have been very vocal recently and just wanted to stop saying the same things over and over.

I will see the episode tonight and then may have a comment.

In addition, down with a cough which I caught from someone staying over at my home a week ago!!! And I really detest it!!! When you are sick do not visit anyone!!!  I take such precautions and am a clean freak, so you can understand my horror when I displayed the exact symptoms!!😡

While I see you are at your chirpy best, I wish we could have something to talk about!! Note how a Ms Pensink is not responding to our baits as to whether she had seen a potential Mr. Shukla!😉

Big Hugs🤗

😆not avoiding but did not see and I said 😃
jps01 thumbnail
In tonight's episode, I believe Anoop and Mansi missed another opportunity to at least hug when Anoop cupped her face in his hands.  I thought ok so any moment they will hug but was disappointed!!! Even though the acting was good, I don't see emotions and feelings.  What a waste!!

I wonder what Ashish is up to these days, I don't see much of him.  Won't be surprised if he is looking at something else!!
Hope he does!
indi thumbnail
Originally posted by: jps01

In tonight's episode, I believe Anoop and Mansi missed another opportunity to at least hug when Anoop cupped her face in his hands.  I thought ok so any moment they will hug but was disappointed!!! Even though the acting was good, I don't see emotions and feelings.  What a waste!!

I wonder what Ashish is up to these days, I don't see much of him.  Won't be surprised if he is looking at something else!!
Hope he does!

@ jps ... The girl is so slow ... I could actually feel myself falling into his arms, face against his chest,  when he was comforting her  !!!    He was that close to  her... it would have been the natural thing for a wife to do!!!  

As you so rightly said,  I'm not seeing Mansi's feelings for Anoop ... she showed how emotionally upset she was about him cancelling, but no feelings for Anoop as her husband!!!   She shows excitement over everything else, except Anoop!!! 

As usual, Himmanshoo was really good with his facial expressions  👍🏼!!!!