SushmaGill thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
A sweet something to start off the new week with guys 😊

pensink91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

There is a new promo for today:

Mansi and Anoop both on Tennis court. mansi calls Shivani and tells her that Anoop registered both of us for a Mixed doubles match and I can't even hold the racket properly and Anoop hears this. He comes and tells Mansi you said you are a former Tennis champion and shouts and says lie after lie, but why ?

he was so mad and mansi is shaking. All because of Shivani.
pensink91 thumbnail
Good episode today:

Episode starts with Anoop and Sahil going together in car and Sahil complains that there is so much traffic and says you have a boring routine and Anoop tells its all due to you else I drop Mansi each morning and am never late. Sahil asks why he did not drop bhabhi today and Anoop says she had early practice so she went early. Sahil says I am happy that bhabhi is so passionate about Tennis and asks you are playing the tournament. Then Anoop says no he is not. Sahil becomes quiet and Anoop asks what is it. Sahil says I don't want to get into the husband wife issues, anoop probes and he finally blurts out that bhabhi was praising haiwan/monster and Anoop says you mean Vihan. And Sahil says yes and she was saying Vihan is very talented and she was saying good Anoop is not playing because Vihan is so good player. He says he belives in what she sees. He further says that Bhabhi was telling that Anoop does not deserve a wife like him as she deserves a champ. Anoop is now furious and changes his route to go to club, sahil tells him where are you going bhai as office is not on this route. Scene shifts to Tennis court, Mansi is just standing and Vihan is playing with someone and Mansi's get a  Text and Vihan tells her that she was tld to keep her phone on silent during practice but Mansi says she was expecting an important message. Vihan allows her to check the message and Mansi reads "Our plan is working as we are coming there". She is all smiles and Vihan asks seems you got a happy message and she tells yes, but makes excuse she cannot tell as he will feel bad. Vihan asks that means there is something about me and she says anoop is asking how is the practice with gust of wind. He says gust of wind and she replies don't feel bad Anoop calls you that as he says if he had not quit tennis you would never be state champion and it was just by fluke you became that.( I get it that she makes Anoop jealous to bring him on court , but don't understand what she will gain by instigating Vihan against Anoop) He says what is he, he has even forgotten to hold the racket and did you not see that he ran away after I challenged him. Just then Anoop comes and Vihan tells that look who is here. Anoop tells him to stay away from my wife and stop instigating her and Vihan says that she is also my student. He tells Anoop so you are here from your 9-5 job and Sahil says the reason Bhai cannot hold the racket is he has lost a lot because of this racket and you got all that. Vihan says it is all talks and Anoop would lose, just then Anoop challenges him that he would play against him in the tournament. Vihan says you have not even practiced so you should go back home and to your work, he says you have no passion left for the sport. Vihan says Mansi tell you husband as he would lose and then you would complain that I did not keep your husband's respect. Mansi replies respect is earned and today my respect for my husband has grown even more when he accepted this challenge. Anoop and mansi and Sahil are walking and Anoop tells SAhil he will drop Mansi and come to workand Sahil can go directly. Mansi says she will manage and that he has to register his name for the tournament.

Sahil draws hi attention to the banner that says city club tournament. SAhil says now its time for practice and anoop agrees. Mansi says Anoop you register and asks Sahil to get her a cab for home. He says bye. Anoop goes to register but the single category is full so the person asks him to enroll for mixed doubles but he says forthat he wouldneed a partner and the person says you already have a player  and mentions your wife Mansi Sisodia and Anoop remembers Shivani's words that Mansi was a champion and also MAnsi saying she does not want to back out before trying to achieve what she has planned. He agrees and completes the form, SAhil comes and tries to check but Anoop says you will see when we play and that they should head to office soon as they were late. Here at shivani's parents place her mom has returned and dad tells she is going to be a nani and he a nana and she says you are telling me this now and why did you not tell me earlier. They just bicker and then she happily tells let me call Shivi and she call shivani and congratulates her. Shivani says I have learnt to knit and her mom says you have really changed and they both say they want to meet and Shivani replies I would come now and her mom says no don't come alone and she says RL would say the same. Shivani says I will come with Sahil and then Shivani's mom is checking that they don't have enough money to buy gifts for Shivani and her sasural and they talk that now I feel how important money is. Shivani's mom says one should never live with burden of having an unmarried daughter and debt. She says Devyani is not worried at all and dad says I should be the one to worry as god gave me two lovely daughters and I could not never do anything for them. Shivani's mom says not to say like that. Mansi comes and happily tells that Anoop registered for the tournament and Shivani says that is so nice. Mansi says your husband is really a great politician. Shivani then shows her knitting and mansi says but you don't know knitting and Shivani says RL taught me and now there are no differences or anger between them and Mansi is happy.

Precap for tomorrow: Anoop tells Mansi that we need to practice a lot as he had registered her for mixed double and she is shocked( me too Mansi, that is why it is said that one should never lie). Sorry guys now that the serial is getting intense I would not be doing WU for this thur and next week. L(

pleasse hit the chaska meter.

jps01 thumbnail
@ Pensink, thank you dearest Pensink for your quick and excellent update as usual!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I know you must be getting excited as the time is drawing near, but I really do hope you have a blast!!! And yours truly can only imagine the fun you will be having!!!😃

So Mansi's lie will topple Anoop in his doubles tournament!!! Let's see how she wiggles out of this one now!!! 

To all my friends on the forum, have a great week ahead!!
pensink91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jps01

@ Pensink, thank you dearest Pensink for your quick and excellent update as usual!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I know you must be getting excited as the time is drawing near, but I really do hope you have a blast!!! And yours truly can only imagine the fun you will be having!!!😃

So Mansi's lie will topple Anoop in his doubles tournament!!! Let's see how she wiggles out of this one now!!! 

Yes, very excited and nervous too as i going after so long and the trip is too short. 

I hope not that Mansi's lie leads to Anoops defeat. I hope some miracle happens and Anoop manages. But her lie is coming out for sure as per the promo

You too have a great week!

Surish thumbnail

Thanks Pensink for your fantastic update!

Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
Surish thumbnail
Originally posted by jps01

@ Pensink, thank you dearest Pensink for your quick and excellent update as usual!!!⭐️

Originally posted by Pensink

Yes, very excited and nervous too as i going after so long and the trip is too short. 

I hope not that Mansi's lie leads to Anoops defeat. I hope some miracle happens and Anoop manages. But her lie is coming out for sure as per the promo

My Response

Whether Mansi emerges victorious in this tennis tournament against Anoop or not, let's hope we are fed with a romantic interlude/ interludes  ultimately leading to the act of copulation as a consequence.What if he's cognizant of the fact that she had concocted a story about being a professional tennis player and has finally decided to uncover the hidden truth? Would be excited to see him introducing her to the sport as her coach then getting cosy with her!Pensink, I'm abundantly sure you'll definitely have a splendid time on your trip to India!

pensink91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surish

Originally posted by jps01

@ Pensink, thank you dearest Pensink for your quick and excellent update as usual!!!⭐️

My Response

Whether Mansi emerges victorious in this tennis tournament against Anoop or not, let's hope we are fed with a romantic interlude/ interludes  ultimately leading to the act of copulation as a consequence.What if he's cognizant of the fact that she had concocted a story about being a professional tennis player and has finally decided to uncover the hidden truth? Would be excited to see him introducing her to the sport as her coach then getting cosy with her!Pensink, I'm abundantly sure you'll definitely have a splendid time on your trip to India!

Surish, i hope so too that even if initially he gets upset knowing she lied but would like it if he really becomes her coach and they both together defeat Vihan and his ego.
I sure I will have a great time, just hope no jet lag as that would be terrible. 😃
jps01 thumbnail
@ Surish, I am also looking forward to that or else it may lead to a major "trust" issue between Anoop and Mansi!! I want them to become closer too, but through honestly!!😃 Wait until he finds out that Sahil was involved also!!! 😆

@ Indi, where is my Indi today?  I know its your birthday sometime this month but is it today???😛

Surish thumbnail

Surish, i hope so too that even if initially he gets upset knowing she lied but would like it if he really becomes her coach and they both together defeat Vihan and his ego. I sure I will have a great time, just hope no jet lag as that would be terrible. 😃

Pensink

Is Vihan really a professional tennis player or just an ordinary guy pretending to be one?Once Mansi's tangled web of lies comes tumbling down, Vihan and his ego will disappear without a trace. I'm certain that your journey wouldn't be an arduous one my sweet friend.