princessanaya28 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
guyz its my request plz kal ka episode miss mt krna bcoz aj ka precap i m so happy ...
precap - raghav k special place pr sia raghav ka photo apne hath m leker ro rahi thi aur wo khti hai ki m tumhe bhut miss krti hu raghav and tumhi n to kha tha ki jabhi m apni ankhen band karungi to tum mere samne hoge plz raghav aa jao na and then phiche s awaj ati h sia ... god knows ki wo kon tha jisne sia ko awaj di...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SamaaNoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
what?really?bt i dnt think soo wo rags o ga.😕
jane_krittzz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Am delighted to hear dis... but dunno whos gonna be dat person...

Frankly speaking i'll watch only wen sumthing real gud happens... like return of raghav ðŸ˜‰

warna i can guess ki wo aawaz kiski hogi ðŸ¤”
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
what. really??? thanks soo much for this news. I'll definitely watch this episode, at least for watching Raghav-Sia's spl place+ also watching Sia finally rememebring Raghav. as for that voice, I'm not too hopeful tht it will be Raghav. Only Arjun knew ab tht place apart from Raghav n Sia. Maybe its him! n KAbir..maybe he folllows Sia there. ðŸ˜• whatever, that sceen itself ll be spl. ðŸ˜Š thanks agn.
thanks for sharing;

according to you the voice says SIA; so its not Raghav cause he would address as his special gesture Push-pa with a wink. i'm missing SiRa so much today
georgia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think it's coach
as the voice was a harsh one
Bhavikakosambia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
guys even i was about to make this post wen i saw sia crying and missing raghav and holding his pic i was about to cry actually i cried and wen she said raghav mai tumko bohut miss karti hu tum wapas kyu nai aate my heart ached to see him 

Originally posted by: Bhavikakosambia

guys even i was about to make this post wen i saw sia crying and missing raghav and holding his pic i was about to cry actually i cried and wen she said raghav mai tumko bohut miss karti hu tum wapas kyu nai aate my heart ached to see him

it also gets hard for me not to cry when i see sira flashback or Sia extremely missing raghav. i really really would love to see himansh back
pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
really!!!!!! it would have been a prfct scene if rags could cum bt i really have no hopes of rags retrning now,and if he does i will be the happiest personn!!!!!!!  and it would be a miracle!!!!!!! still good to know dat sia remembered raghav!!!!!!!!! thanks for the info!!!!!!!!