Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Mona touching Pradeep's feet!!?? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Ishaqzaadi

IF-Stunnerz

Ishaqzaadi

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
I was disgusted at seeing her touch his feet. Don't understand how the writers/director could come up with this and disappointed in Mona for going ahead with it. Horrible.

Mona always stood up for what's right and wrong back in JJKN days, so I'm shocked she's not voiced her opinion regarding this. 

Anyhow, this show has always been hit and miss... recently a bit too miss!! I only continue to watch now and then for Mona.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blyton

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mona touching Pradeep's feet!!?? (Page 3)" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
I think Mona the actor isn't very happy how her character turned out to be and I feel it shows on screen. 

Edited by aishray - 31 October 2012 at 9:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blytonIshaqzaadi

silvermoonlight

Goldie

silvermoonlight

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Sometimes I think Ekta is really a manErmm

you never know

well she is definitely the poster-child for setting back the women's movement by 50 years or more

kudos Ekta

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashmythaaishrayblyton

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preeti_285

I was disgusted at seeing her touch his feet. Don't understand how the writers/director could come up with this and disappointed in Mona for going ahead with it. Horrible.

Mona always stood up for what's right and wrong back in JJKN days, so I'm shocked she's not voiced her opinion regarding this. 

Anyhow, this show has always been hit and miss... recently a bit too miss!! I only continue to watch now and then for Mona.

I remember you and your lovely siggy of JandA on the JJKN forum Smile. I am SO disappointed with Mona for continuing with this show. This wasn't how I had wanted her comeback to acting. Somehow her total silence (no interviews, no public appearances) makes me feel that she is mulling over her decision and might quit soon. Fingers crossed!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.