Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

PrincessRu

Groupbie

PrincessRu

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
So in yesterday's precap it is shown that Mona is touching Pradeep's feet.

The moment I saw that scene a sense of disgust overtook me. I felt so pathetic being a viewer of a show like this.
Where are we supposed to draw the line in this regressive show???

Vineet advised Mona to say a final goodbye...and mona touched HIS FEET?!!!!!

Is he even capable of giving her any kind of blessings??????? His deeds have cursed Mona for LIFE!! He cheated her, betrayed her, so much so he has said time and again that he LOVES ANUSHKA...

Mona, you have disappointed your fans today and EKTA KAPOOR, THE LESS SAID ABOUT YOU THE BETTER.

This is what we should teach our daughters? To worship their husbands, like GOD! SICK SICK SICK!!

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

drpallavigoeldun123vijaynandinitanya12ranmarchangumangu123Jannat786beena_jonsummer7dirk41geek2ShinyGirltochukumariami_31joohi5ifyynamitagloryzaishrayrtmsLuv4gamesmadhubansenlifeztufQT143blytonRamziMeriJaanyipeeani_grnehakariba

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mona touching Pradeep's feet!!??" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bluesoni

Groupbie

bluesoni

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
yeah it was sicking. first of all there was no need for mona to go see pradeep. when two people get mutual divorce then they sometimes meet to say final goodbye because they want to end it on a good note. but this was not mutual divorce. this was pradeep cheating on mona so there is no way this has to end in good note. in real life, this would never happen. second, why does she need to touch his feet? why???? now i hate mona as much as i hate pradeep. indian serials still want to show the pati parmasher stuff becuase all the old auties watching this show in india would want to see this. the director probably thinks by showing this she is showing what the audience wants to see but she is not understanding that young plp watch this show too and we dont want to see this stupid stuff. i hope this show goes to hell and their trp drops to .000001

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12ranmarPrincessRudirk41namitagloryzaishraymadhubansenrtmsLuv4gamesMomrinblytonani_grnehakariba

smrity2012

smrity2012

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
So Ravan like pati can get the best treatment..that is the outcome of this serial.

As I said in my other note..for every episode CVs can show Mona is washing Pradeep's feet and then drink that water with a big smile..thats is the best way to show how dedicated and loyal Mona is for her hubby who is having living together fun with another lady.Clap

Instaed showing touching feet, taking off his shoes, why not just show Mona's maximum respect by drinking "Pati's charanamrit"...if EKs target audience is 60+ ladies, I am sure they will love it!!!AngryAngryAngry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ranmarPrincessRunamitagloryzaishrayrtmsmadhubansenMomrinblytonani_grnehakariba

nehakariba

IF-Sizzlerz

nehakariba

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
even i cant believe they can make mona touch pardeep feet aftre what he did wid mmona cheated on her living wid her gf  insulted her wid no reason argh Dead
make me feel sick.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzmadhubansenrtmsblytonani_gr

Momrin

IF-Rockerz

Momrin

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Mona is the most dumb and sick lead character i have ever seen..

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

changumangu123anku2010tochukumarismrity2012namitagloryzajain73aishraymadhubansenrtmsblytonani_grnehakariba

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
all I have to say is this...AngryAngry.. really what were they thinking when they did that scene? does P even deserve it ? 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

smrity2012madhubansenrtmsblytonnehakariba

joohi5ifyy

joohi5ifyy

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessRu

Mona, you have disappointed your fans today and EKTA KAPOOR, THE LESS SAID ABOUT YOU THE BETTER.

Yes its Disgusting to watch this !!!!! But can't blame Mona Singh. She is an actor so she has to do whatever the Director says.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

changumangu123

smrity2012

smrity2012

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Let Mona go and beg to her cheater hubby..we shudn't waste our time for this show.

As a woman watching this show is insulting myself...we are not here to swallow 15th centuries culture and thoughts.AngryAngry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

changumangu123anku2010madhubansenrtmsandkanblytonnehakariba

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.