Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

bpl1990

Groupbie

bpl1990

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
After all that drama for Amrita now he thinks he had no feelings for her…Truly shameless

After knowing S is his Mama Love (whether they marry or not)…….Truly shameless

After knowing S Loves TVS….Truly shameless

Even if TVS is Ravan  I guess it is better then being Shameless  further more I will not be surprised

If S also loves S & feels that her love for TVS was no real …..SICKEST CV's  they have spoiled it

Where are bedin's & there life & there fight

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

anitat53lmaharajhocendejoymohanishaindianstargyulmuktha_cutenamitagloryzbooglegeek2gaayikababygirl198722IstilaJulieDVinnie79ForeverSHINeekomal07HillyloveronshaanKhatamKahaniVintageWine

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Adi has become synonyms to 'Shameless'" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
he is not only shameless, he is selfish,backstabber, spineless, fickle, and cheater... who think about  himself only ... 
but u know who is real shameless ? cvs.. their mind is full of stink garbage...  

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymohanishanamitagloryzbooglemuktha_cuteIstilababygirl198722miggieprerna15komal07HillyloveJulieDForeverSHINeeVintageWineKhatamKahani

Istila

Goldie

Istila

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
There is saying: The evil implanted in man by nature spreads so imperceptibly, when the habit of wrong-doing is unchecked, that he himself can set no limit to his shamelessness. (Cicero).

Edited by Istila - 24 October 2012 at 10:35am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymohanishanamitagloryzmuktha_cutecroziaxxJulieDVinnie79ForeverSHINeekomal07KhatamKahani

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
WOW Istila

That is very profound. Thank you for sharing.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cutenamitagloryzIstilaVinnie79KhatamKahani

namitagloryz

namitagloryz

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Adi the less I say about him the better. My gosh! Just how he can fall in love with Sugni who was about to become his Mama's wife. He is shameless to the core. That way he should marry Reva after she is divorced from Vik. He is doing it all for her sake isn't it. I really can't understand how the person playing Adi's role can allow the cvs to ruin his character so much. It's so sick. Hope Varun leaves the show asap and I don't have to come to PSH forum anymore. I'm only doing it now for his sake.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cutebabygirl198722Istila

Istila

Goldie

Istila

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged

This shameless show seems only to aggravate our emotions and make us feel disgusted at what they think is right. To show a woman marrying a nephew of the person she loved, to decent family viewers, is shocking yet even when the audience feels hurt and distressed seeing this, they continue to offend. Therefore I simply do not give it a chance, I switch off the screen and go and do something more productive instead of wasting time on this demoralising show.

Edited by Istila - 25 October 2012 at 9:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryz

anagha107

anagha107

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
The word synonyms is more appropriate to adi's shamelessness.  No, he is morethan shameless, spineless, confused, mindless and heartless idiot.  He perfectly know that TVS and Sugni how much they love each other.  They just can't live without each other.  He literally witnessed their mutual emotions,  They both confessed their soulmate love infront of him.  Really a brainless disgusting creature.  First it was only reva, the confusing character of PSH.  But now this Adi character is dominated her  to say YAAAK, YAAAK, YAAAK.  CHHHIII.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzIstilaForeverSHINeeKhatamKahani

namitagloryz

namitagloryz

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
I don't want to be mean or anything but I'd want the PSH producers to dub Adi's voice. It's kind of funny, almost feminine. Otherwise, he's a good looking actor.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.