Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

LoveToLaugh

LoveToLaugh

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
First off, thanks for the PM :)

And thank you so VERY much for writing a Sam-Alya one shot. You know how much I love these two. Embarrassed 

This wasn't exactly how I had imagined them coming together. Because compared to the intensity of Ignoscentia, this was a bit lighter. But that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it. I loved how throughout the story, in all his flirty self, Sam managed to make Alya feel so special and loved. 

I loved how Sam went completely melodramatic in the end. But it was so VERY beautiful, wasn't it? Because it was such a beautiful moment for both of them. And in any case, I like traditional style of proposals. Boy going down on his knees and spouting cheesy lines. I dunno but I think there is something very genuine about it.

Thank you for such a sweet read. Big smile

P.S. I loved how you used the lyrics of "Main kya karoon" to fit in the story. I love the song.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The.Patthaaka.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Obliged- OS (Page 2)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AY_candy_luver

IF-Dazzler

AY_candy_luver

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by disha15

reserved <3 

edit :D 
 pretty early,aint I? Big smile Blame yourself woman.Couldn't afford to be lazy :D Well Im glad you couldn't. Maybe I should use emotional blackmail more often ;)

I have been blushing like an idiot for like 20 minutes reading the prequel Blushing Not to forget,my mom just went past THRICE and enquired SIX times if i am talking to my boyfriend ROFL  Hahah! Ohh mothers. Whatcha gonna do?

The prequel couldn't have been better Embarrassed It was all so cute! <3 

5 kisses for five hundred bucks? LOL I mean like really. LOL  Haha yeah, really. :P 

Bout the characters,the things i find really appealing,i never bothered mentioning it in the Ignoscentia thread i guess,anyway,here goes :

Alya,the sarcastic,denying woman 

Sam,the ever so charming.

Kabir-oh come on.I dont have to specify anything.The adorable bestie everyone wishes they have Smile

I missed Jai here for some reason Tongue but ofcourse,before you raise a finger and say 'you have forgotten another detail!" Tongue , I KNOW,he comes later in the story,MUCH later. Smile Yeah I missed him too. I was debating putting him in, but then I was like… nah wouldn't work. 

Ok so where was I.Ya the 5 kisses Big smile The idea..aww Embarrassed Haha glad u liekd it. 

Sam is quite a lady's man,isn't he LOL the kissing stall,i did nod in diagreement reading this,i must confess LOL I was like 'ofcourse,he is handling the kissing stall' Tongue Haha. U did? Well, he's Sam, so ya know?

The whole thing where he stalks her and then startles her by his kisses repeatedly.ROFLLOL  Yeah, quite eager… :P ;)

Kabir!Oh my god!That was hilarious!He actually pushed her Tongue and oh ofcourse,EVERYBODY was watching and behaving as though they didn't.How unlikely rite? Tongue 

Alya and her denying ability.She seldom does that doesnt she?Hehe. Yes. I think every girl does. We don't want to be putty in people's hands, you know?

She finally accepts it and oh well,the 5th kiss Day Dreaming oh oh,not that i even need to mention,beautifully written kissing scenes Day Dreaming I rememba asking you to write a fully romantic story.DO that,please,wheneva u get the time Embarrassed HAha! well, isn't this romantic enough for youTongue Yeah, my long rtmc ff is kinda romance….

Hmm,so yeah,im pretty happy you wrote a connecting story,i know evry1 wanted a sequel.But come on.The prequel was truly epic.Even i had been curious,wanting to know,how these two got together in the first place :) Yeah, i can't write a sequel. not yet. and i had this idea so decided to write this...

Oh and yes,the fact that you used lyrics from 'main kya karoon'.Thumbs up for that too dude! Yes! Love that song! 

So yeah,loved it. Embarrassed Glad you did :)

P.S See,i left a long comment Wink

The.Patthaaka.

AY_candy_luver

IF-Dazzler

AY_candy_luver

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveToLaugh

First off, thanks for the PM :)

And thank you so VERY much for writing a Sam-Alya one shot. You know how much I love these two. Embarrassed  Yes. Thats why im glad to see you comment! :)

This wasn't exactly how I had imagined them coming together. Because compared to the intensity of Ignoscentia, this was a bit lighter. But that was my whole point. They were 'lighter' before. It was the heartbreak and betrayal that made their relationship so intense. They were just two best friends who fell in love before Ignoscentia.  But that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it. I loved how throughout the story, in all his flirty self, Sam managed to make Alya feel so special and loved.  Yeah? Im glad you did. That's what I think love is all about. Making the person you love feel special :). Well no… but thats a big part of it :P

I loved how Sam went completely melodramatic in the end. But it was so VERY beautiful, wasn't it? Because it was such a beautiful moment for both of them. And in any case, I like traditional style of proposals. Boy going down on his knees and spouting cheesy lines. I dunno but I think there is something very genuine about it. Haha yep. Thats Sam. Melodramatic and idiotic at times. Yes I love cheesy confessions too ! :)

Thank you for such a sweet read. Big smile

P.S. I loved how you used the lyrics of "Main kya karoon" to fit in the story. I love the song. Haha same! I really wanted to use the lyrics, and Im happy I did. 

Thanks for your comment! Me in purple

LoveToLaugh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Writers Corner Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.