Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

hana_y

IF-Dazzler

hana_y

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
sad from arya as we know we got two weeks of lots of arya scene their romance drink in the same cup and eat in the same plate smell limon sing hug remove the separation between them laughing and now surprise for arti so guys prepare to have some tears for next weeks im sure of it .

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99pal_maannuresmeraldaNav2010luv_lvndrkholitailovepyaarmaha9gcluvPuvZpickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i have a feeling that the next week will get sad" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Dear right now enjoy these moments.
Jab sad moments aayein ge tu dekha jaye ga!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

teju1816hana_ykholita

gcluv

IF-Sizzlerz

gcluv

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
hey hana
for the time being enjoying the romantic moment of arya 
i am sure next week would be sad as you have predicted 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_ykholita

hana_y

IF-Dazzler

hana_y

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
im enjoying it a lots for this beautiful moments even a sad feeling too i cant stop of thinking it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kholita

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Lol I agree, next week will probably be sad. Maybe Monday will be nice, but Tuesday onwards might not. Ouch

kholita

PuvZ

IF-Sizzlerz

PuvZ

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Sorceress said it.. Cv gave us so many romantic and cute Aarya moment to treasure.. so even though it gets sad.. we always can replay all this beautiful moments to cheer our self up !!Big smile

luv_lvndrkholita

Pooja_11

Goldie

Pooja_11

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Ya, 2 weeks full of Aarya Cute Moments...and From Next week or another 2 to 3 weeks we may get to see Aarya Sad Moments...But I Always Love Aarya whether they are in Pain , Sad or Happy...
I want a Regular Dose of Aarya Thats it... Prashanth will never exit from the show...He Should be there to move the Story...So dont Expect this...

kholita

kholita

IF-Rockerz

kholita

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
 agree everytime the CV give us a fabulous week he just give us 3 week ( or more) of shock, tears , pain and crap

Edited by kholita - 24 October 2012 at 6:07am

FlagPuvZ

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.